Yet another Fina question...

IdahoSpud

Awards
I have done some searching and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere as yet. I've done several pH cycles and am beginning to move toward the dark side. So here are my questions, for those of you who will share your knowledge.

From what I've seen and read, the only Finaplix now available is Finaplix H (h for heifer). Each pellet contains Trenbolone Acetate (200mg) and some Estradiol. Is this correct? How much Estradiol? I don't know. Is it possible or necessary to remove the estradiol?

I'm only interested in transdermal use, so I don't need a kit, just some DSMO, correct?

Dosing: A pellets worth of gel (200mg at 50% availability = 100 mg), every day for 6-8 weeks, stacked with some 4AD.

Thanks in advance for correcting any misconceptions...

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Finaplix H contains no Estradiol. Just 200 mg of trenbolone acetate. I think you are confusing it w/ Synovex-H (Test prop w/ Estradiol). As for Transdermal use... Why bother? Conversion to an injectible is the only way to go.. Believe me, the results will be far better if pinned.

kojie

Awards
I have done some searching and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere as yet. I've done several pH cycles and am beginning to move toward the dark side. So here are my questions, for those of you who will share your knowledge.

From what I've seen and read, the only Finaplix now available is Finaplix H (h for heifer). Each pellet contains Trenbolone Acetate (200mg) and some Estradiol. Is this correct? How much Estradiol? I don't know. Is it possible or necessary to remove the estradiol?

I'm only interested in transdermal use, so I don't need a kit, just some DSMO, correct?

Dosing: A pellets worth of gel (200mg at 50% availability = 100 mg), every day for 6-8 weeks, stacked with some 4AD.

IMO i would just pin it.. its not worth the cost

tarbaby2000

Awards
Conversion for pinning is easy, cheap and more effective, but if you must go transdermal the cost is going to be higher and be aware of the alcohol like smell on your breath and sweat!!

Bouncer79

Awards
My opinion is that if you're "moving towards the dark side" then just do it. There is no grey area there. You're either using gear or you're not, so do the conversion and pin it.

Also, I would go with test, not 4AD. You can only achieve better gains and be better off from the HPTA effects of the tren.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Many people have had and are still getting great results from transdermals of Fina, Test, and Bold. Injecting will have better results, but you can get good results from transdermals if you want to do it this way.

IdahoSpud

Awards
Thanks for the information and advice, everyone. I very much appreciate your time and knowledge. Right now for me unfortunately, pinning is not an option. I don't have an aversion to pinning, but the wife would quickly discover my stuff, and she would certainly take a *very* dim view of it.

So unless the marital situation changes (which is always a possibility), I'll have to administer it transdermally. Again, thanks to everyone who provided your input. I'm sure there will come a day when I am a dark Jedi - just not right now ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Your confusing this with syno. With Fina the only thing that people strip is the ester (acetate) so that it can be absorbed through the skin more efficiently and effectively. Bases are the best for transdermal applications because they have a smaller molecular size (because of the abscence of an ester).
There are directions on this site to strip the acetate ester. Take care, J

IdahoSpud

Awards
jminis, thanks for that final post. Yes, I had syno confused with fina.

I also located the article you pointed me to by Chemo about 'saponification', or stripping the acetate ester from the tren molecule. Thanks for both pieces of information. Looks like I'm armed with enough information to start bulking my cow transdermally now :) Thanks.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
jminis, thanks for that final post. Yes, I had syno confused with fina.

I also located the article you pointed me to by Chemo about 'saponification', or stripping the acetate ester from the tren molecule. Thanks for both pieces of information. Looks like I'm armed with enough information to start bulking my cow transdermally now :) Thanks.

No problem enjoy I mean I hope your cows enjoy. :cheers:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information and advice, everyone. I very much appreciate your time and knowledge. Right now for me unfortunately, pinning is not an option. I don't have an aversion to pinning, but the wife would quickly discover my stuff, and she would certainly take a *very* dim view of it.

So unless the marital situation changes (which is always a possibility), I'll have to administer it transdermally. Again, thanks to everyone who provided your input. I'm sure there will come a day when I am a dark Jedi - just not right now ;)
I can't imagine being in a position where someone else runs my life.

If you're that scared of your woman bro, keep your **** in your car and shoot up away from the house...

IdahoSpud

Awards
Sorry exnihilo, but that post was not called for. I don't pass judgement on you, and I request that you do the same for me. It's called "mutual respect".

I think you will find that a long-term relationship requires *both* parties to make a few compromises, my friend. If keeping my wife happy means that I don't shoot roids, I won't shoot roids. I also don't come home slobbering drunk, screw other women, or beat her up.

If you think that means I'm 'scared' of her, feel free to think it, but don't bother to post it.

Thanks

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry exnihilo, but that post was not called for. I don't pass judgement on you, and I request that you do the same for me. It's called "mutual respect".

I think you will find that a long-term relationship requires *both* parties to make a few compromises, my friend. If keeping my wife happy means that I don't shoot roids, I won't shoot roids. I also don't come home slobbering drunk, screw other women, or beat her up.

If you think that means I'm 'scared' of her, feel free to think it, but don't bother to post it.

Thanks
:goodpost:

Don't worry dude, I know exactly where you're coming from.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Hey sorry bro. I didn't stop to think that maybe even if it's something that has no bearing on her what so ever, that in the context of holy matrimony you would have to respect her wishes on the matter and not do it - shows how much I know about deep meaningful relationshis huh. My apologies...