getting test from doctor
- 04-23-2013, 10:01 PM
- 04-23-2013, 10:15 PM
It might work....
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2ForeRunner LabsThe Future of Human Performancehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
- 04-24-2013, 02:08 AM
04-24-2013, 06:49 AM
04-24-2013, 10:57 AM
It might work for one cycle but then what? The TRT treatment will bring your levels up to maybe 500. You'll finish the cycle, do PCT and levels will rise and Doc will take you off? Or just never PCT and stay on TRT forever?
04-24-2013, 02:40 PM
04-28-2013, 04:19 AM
04-28-2013, 10:58 AM
My total testosterone went from 529 to 249 and free testosterone from 16 to 8.8 in 13 months. My GP said, '' in normal range''. Wouldn't even consider androgen. Had to go to an aging clinic and spend the $$$ all out of pocket. Zero insurance coverage. Good luck.
04-28-2013, 11:13 AM
04-28-2013, 04:08 PM
04-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LiveNDie in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:12 PM
- By blueboys in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2009, 05:52 AM
- By fochiqua in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:28 PM
- By sicosico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-02-2005, 06:13 AM
- By blown_stang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 10:53 PM