getting test from doctor

antmike

Awards
saw A Video On YouTube Where The GuY Was saying That All You Have To Do To Get TEst Prescribed To You From Your doctor Is Go In directly After Your Cycle When Test Is Obviously LoW Get It Tested And Boom Your G2g...

What's YouR guys Thoughts On ThIs?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
saw A Video On YouTube Where The GuY Was saying That All You Have To Do To Get TEst Prescribed To You From Your doctor Is Go In directly After Your Cycle When Test Is Obviously LoW Get It Tested And Boom Your G2g...

Lol its simple but not always that simple depends on the doc in question. If you want TRT you may need to stay shut down for some extended time. Not saying I would ever do this but Hdrol for 2-3 weeks get blood work maybe take the day before bloods off get 200 or less....then you have 4-6 weeks in the same cycle to do it again remeber liver support tudca/udca.

It might work....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

mik14

mik14

Awards

Yes I have had 2 friends that have done this.
One was prescribed sus250

Logman

Awards
It might work for one cycle but then what? The TRT treatment will bring your levels up to maybe 500. You'll finish the cycle, do PCT and levels will rise and Doc will take you off? Or just never PCT and stay on TRT forever?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
It might work for one cycle but then what? The TRT treatment will bring your levels up to maybe 500. You'll finish the cycle, do PCT and levels will rise and Doc will take you off? Or just never PCT and stay on TRT forever?
You can stay on pct or you can do a strong pct..and guess what to do from there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

srblan

Awards
  • Established

Why are you typing like that?

Foxtrot

Foxtrot

Awards
My total testosterone went from 529 to 249 and free testosterone from 16 to 8.8 in 13 months. My GP said, '' in normal range''. Wouldn't even consider androgen. Had to go to an aging clinic and spend the $$$ all out of pocket. Zero insurance coverage. Good luck.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards

I thought only teenage girls typed like that.

antmike

Awards
My phone was messed up that's how it would type... Didn't realize it was a big ****ing deal

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards

It's not that easy but go for it and report back. I'm interested in what the dr says