LGI Dymethazine cycle

  1. Registered User
    Vitus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0

    LGI Dymethazine cycle


    Im running a 4 week cycle of DMZ at 30/30/30/30. Clean bulking, goal is 15 pound gain. PCT will be torem@90/60/60/30, Erase and DAA.

    Probably wont start logging daily till second week.

    First day was yesterday. 30 mg, rough chest workout, this is because Ive been dealing with a lot of personal bs in the past few weeks(ex calls me out of the blue last night while I was actually working out), strength is down. To give an idea, I usually pyramid up to 225 for 4-5 reps on bench and last night I hit 185 for a triple.. Slept better than I have in months, although I attribute that to the diet, eating well, whole foods, no processed crap. Ive cut fast food, junk food.

    Hitting legs tonight, my weak area.

  2. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    4 weeks of DMZ at 30mg is not going to put 15lbs on you; let alone 15lbs of actual LBM (impossible with any PH in 4 weeks, for that matter).
    Consider extending it to six weeks at 40-45 with some TUDCA or another quality liver support.
  3. Registered User
    Vitus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the advice SP but given the fact that its my first cycle and the fact that I weigh 160, I see no reason to stray from my dosage. Theres always future cycles and Im a believer in trying to use the smallest effective dose.. As for not being able to gain 15 pounds, we shall see. I believe its possible, DMZ is not the weakest compound I couldve chosen..

    Hit legs tonight. Nothing remarkable. Went very light for high reps. Just focusing on form. Did about 12 sets of 12-14 reps with 95.. My kness have been giving me **** so squats are going to be the one lift that I may not be maxing on or going heavy at all.. While Ive deadlifted, benched and military pressed for several years, I only started squatting 4 months ago. Hit a PR of 255x5 last month(low I know but I was squatting 135 for my work sets four months ago lol). Anyway, as Ive said my knees have been achy so I think Im going to throw lighter weight, more volume at them.
    PS, Fack just realized I shouldve posted this under cycle info. Im just gna copy and paste it over.

    Rapin & Roidin
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    insanity00123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    4 weeks of DMZ at 30mg is not going to put 15lbs on you; let alone 15lbs of actual LBM (impossible with any PH in 4 weeks, for that matter).
    Consider extending it to six weeks at 40-45 with some TUDCA or another quality liver support.
    Superdrol
  5. Registered User
    Logman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    At 5'10" and 160 lbs I can see you putting on 15lbs in 4 weeks easy. 225 for 4-5 reps bench is good numbers at that weight. You must have some base and be lean as fock. Can definitely go 6 weeks on DMZ and you'll blow up. Take it to 45mg last 2 weeks. It's a great PH with gains increasing steadily. ****, I stacked it with Hdrol and my liver values actual got better while on both these methyls.
  6. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Superdrol
    I've run SD before, you can certainly gain 15lbs in 4 weeks with it--but 15lbs of pure LBM? No.
    Perhaps if it was run in synch with a new trainee still acclimating to rapid gains in size/strength.

    I suppose the same may apply to DMZ depending on prior cycle experience/training intensity, but again it won't be pure mass.
    As long as you know that going in, you will get the most out of the compound and be more psychologically content with your run.

    Maintaining the dose is understandable, see where you are at in 4 weeks and then make a choice as to whether you want to extend or not. 6 weeks at 30mg is certainly reasonable.
  7. Registered User
    insanity00123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post

    I've run SD before, you can certainly gain 15lbs in 4 weeks with it--but 15lbs of pure LBM? No.
    Perhaps if it was run in synch with a new trainee still acclimating to rapid gains in size/strength.

    I suppose the same may apply to DMZ depending on prior cycle experience/training intensity, but again it won't be pure mass.
    As long as you know that going in, you will get the most out of the compound and be more psychologically content with your run.

    Maintaining the dose is understandable, see where you are at in 4 weeks and then make a choice as to whether you want to extend or not. 6 weeks at 30mg is certainly reasonable.
    15 pounds is still possible so I win.
  8. SPS
    SPS is offline
    Registered User
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Logman View Post
    At 5'10" and 160 lbs I can see you putting on 15lbs BY EATING MORE easy.
    FIXED

    Just a friendly reminder op if your diet and training aren't spot on you will lose your gains in a hurry. How long you been lifting?
  9. SPS
    SPS is offline
    Registered User
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    15 pounds is still possible so I win.
    Lol and when it comes to this forum, nothing is more important than being smarter then the other guy!
  10. Registered User
    Vitus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Superdrol
    Man I wanted some superdrol but I was only interested in LGI and cheapest bottles of that I found were 60 bucks.. Makes me cry to think they were selling for 9 bucks at the end pre ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    Maintaining the dose is understandable, see where you are at in 4 weeks and then make a choice as to whether you want to extend or not. 6 weeks at 30mg is certainly reasonable.
    Thats an idea I hadnt considered. I will definitely keep that in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    FIXED
    Just a friendly reminder op if your diet and training aren't spot on you will lose your gains in a hurry. How long you been lifting?
    3 years total. My diet is good, Ive put on 25 pounds in 3 years with bodyfat percentage relatively unchanged.. A sidenote, strength and size are a priority not aesthetic. Im not bodybuilding so I am not afraid of putting on some fat. The lean gain is simply desired from a health perspective, hence the clean bulk.

    Rapin & Roidin
  11. Registered User
    Vitus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys. Im continuing the log in the Cycle Info section now. Check out my profile to find it and feel free to follow along and throw more advice.

    Rapin & Roidin
  12. Registered User
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Vitus View Post

    3 years total. My diet is good, Ive put on 25 pounds in 3 years with bodyfat percentage relatively unchanged.. A sidenote, strength and size are a priority not aesthetic. Im not bodybuilding so I am not afraid of putting on some fat. The lean gain is simply desired from a health perspective, hence the clean bulk.
    Your diet may be ok as far as food choices, but I am not convinced you are eating enough or correctly for gains if you only gained 25 over 3 years at your current weight. 25 pounds in one year while staying lean would be more like it.

    I was able to put on almost 40 lbs of muscle in a year and a half while losing 2% body fat... All with my testosterone levels at or below 250...

    I'm not trying to insult or offend, I just want you to realistically evaluate if your diet is really that perfect or if you really are eating enough. Or if there are things you could improve on your training. We can all improve if we don't stop trying to find better ways.

    I believe you can do better and will be happier with the outcome. Eeeeet moar
  13. Registered User
    insanity00123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Well you started it and I dont eant you doig something dumb so im subbed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lgi Epi cycle looks good?
    By JohnnyBlack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:06 PM
  2. cynostane+dymethazine cycle.
    By Calikid09 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:01 AM
  3. dymethazine cycle help
    By richie3walag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 01:57 PM
  4. Blood work post dymethazine cycle pre PCT?
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 10:27 AM
  5. Dymethazine cycle soon
    By geronimo542 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in