Testplex 450 cycle??

  1. New Member
    Dee Row's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    Testplex 450 cycle??


    Soo I was looking into testplex 450 and I've got mixed reviews about. It claims 15- 25 lbs gains. I do realize it contains 4 methylated prohormones which can't be great for the liver. But they are in moderate doses. A guy at my gym took it and held on to about 14 lbs after post. If someone give me some advice on it or maybe a suggestion for a diff cycle that would be great. I would love to run injection but I have no way of getting my hands on it.

    I'm 22 years old
    5'11 170lbs (about 4-7% body fat )
    I've been lifting about 5 years total, about 2 consecutive.
    This would be my 3rd cycle.
    I ran ultradrol about 4 months ago and gained about 8 off of that.

  2. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64754
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Row View Post
    Soo I was looking into testplex 450 and I've got mixed reviews about. It claims 15- 25 lbs gains. I do realize it contains 4 methylated prohormones which can't be great for the liver. But they are in moderate doses. A guy at my gym took it and held on to about 14 lbs after post. If someone give me some advice on it or maybe a suggestion for a diff cycle that would be great. I would love to run injection but I have no way of getting my hands on it.

    I'm 22 years old
    5'11 170lbs (about 4-7% body fat )
    I've been lifting about 5 years total, about 2 consecutive.
    This would be my 3rd cycle.
    I ran ultradrol about 4 months ago and gained about 8 off of that.
    "... Lifting five years total, about two consecutive."

    That should say, "I've been lifting for five years consecutively."

    Five years of on-and-off lifting does not equal five years of lifting. With that minimal training experience, you have no business using anabolics. At 22 years of age, you have very little business using anabolics. At 170 pounds even though you've already got two cycles under your belt, your thoughts really should be shifting away from anabolics and toward re-thinking your nutritional strategies and your dedication to physique-building.

    But regardless of all that, no, you probably shouldn't use "Testplex 450", for several reasons other your own personal lack of readiness. It has a stupid name which betrays the credibility of the product and its distributor. I've never even heard of this product. There are many reputable sellers in the PH/DS market, but this is not one of them. Four methyls at once is pretty much always a bad idea, but it's especially bad for a novice user and trainer such as yourself.

    I'd stop looking at things like "Testplex 450" and start looking at articles on training and nutrition.
  3. New Member
    Dee Row's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    Yea I just started getting my diet down about a year and a half ago. I weighed 126 lbs 2 years ago ( very small frame) so I think I'm making decent progress. I think I'll just wait untill I find something better or just go natty for a while. I know I should probably not take ph's at my age and weight but they're so damn fun haha. Thanks for the input though brotha. Much appreciated
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,389
    Rep Power
    466000
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    when you say 4-7% body fat, i feel like you really mean 10-14% bf. especially if you were 126 2 years ago. thats like claiming 49lbs of pure muscle in 2 years
  5. New Member
    Dee Row's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    Well I was originally around 140 before I had to take about 5 months off because off work and a shoulder injury. And when I started back I gained a lot of it back real quick in the first year. You may be right though. I got tested and was 6% bf around Christmas time at 160. You could be right though I've been shoveling down food lately
  6. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,389
    Rep Power
    466000
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Row View Post
    Well I was originally around 140 before I had to take about 5 months off because off work and a shoulder injury. And when I started back I gained a lot of it back real quick in the first year. You may be right though. I got tested and was 6% bf around Christmas time at 160. You could be right though I've been shoveling down food lately
    what was the test? if it was one of those hand held pulse machines or scales, dont trust it. if it was calipers by a trainer, dont trust it lol. if it was hydrostatic or dr calipers, trust it
  7. New Member
    Dee Row's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    what was the test? if it was one of those hand held pulse machines or scales, dont trust it. if it was calipers by a trainer, dont trust it lol. if it was hydrostatic or dr calipers, trust it
    It was by a trainer. He did a caliper and some deal with a laser and used my bone size to figure it. Probably not very accurate I guess ha.
  8. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,389
    Rep Power
    466000
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    trainers dont know what theyre doing dont trust us. im a trainer and we're mostly not allowed to do accurate caliper tests because of some of the zones we would have to pinch. if they use anything else, its probly just some cheap electronic scale that is used for a reference point, not for real accuracy

    if you have health insurance and you really wanna know your bf, go get a physical and theyll do the electronic calipers that pinch perfectly (not too hard or soft to give a false measurement) or theyll have you do a hydrostatic weigh (most accurate form of bodyfat measurement)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st / only ph cycle testplex 450
    By beastmode1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 12:58 PM
  2. Starting my first cycle test 450
    By dldocter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
  3. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 10:47 AM
  4. On Lifeguards upcoming cycle
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:55 AM
  5. bulking agent mid-short cycle
    By khafra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in