Questing Upping Dosage On First Cycle (Mechabol)

ilinimud

Awards
Hello all,

I'm starting my third week of Mechabol, all have been at 75mg. I feel great so far, no headaches, or extreme lethargy. Back pumps are here, but I have Taurine. Considering this is my first cycle, and I'm planning to take it 6 weeks, should I bring the dosage up to 100mg now? Don't want to go up too soon, but I feel fine and have put on 6 pounds so far. Any input is appreciated.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
go up and if you feel its too much drop back down

ilinimud

Awards
That's a good point. Thinking I'll do it tomorrow.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran my 6 weeks up to 125 in the last week

ilinimud

Awards
Would that be ok for someone on their first cycle? Or does that not really matter if everything is going good and sides are not unbearable?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it was my first one....

Logman

Awards
75/75/100/100/125/125 was my first cycle with Mechabol.

ilinimud

Awards
Awesome. As long as everything keeps going good I'll keep raising the dosage. It's starting to get fun in week three!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I don't know why A) people puzzy-foot around with mechabol (as in doing 50-75mg and being scared to go higher) or B) stagger the dosage all sorts of different ways instead of just running 100mg X 6 weeks or 125mg X 6 weeks. I'd like to punch you all right in the face. Or at the very least backhand you in the balls.

ilinimud

Awards
I don't know why A) people puzzy-foot around with mechabol (as in doing 50-75mg and being scared to go higher) or B) stagger the dosage all sorts of different ways instead of just running 100mg X 6 weeks or 125mg X 6 weeks. I'd like to punch you all right in the face. Or at the very least backhand you in the balls.
Wow, tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back lol. I just wanted to play my first cycle safe bumping it up as I go.

jpk

jpk

Awards
This comment just made my fkn night! Thank you

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Well I just don't understand the logic behind it. We know its sweet spot is probably ~100mg or so....so why not just get on with it? taking insufficient and possible less effective dosages is of no benefit whatsoever. The worst part is that some of the people want to buy one bottle and scrimp a cycle out of it by lowballing the dosage....and the best part is the fact the bottles are less than $40 each. Just buy two and run it at 100mg, people on here will tell you this is the way to do it. I think you get approximately 6 weeks at 100mg for 2 bottles if I recall correctly. You can't beat a 6 weeks cycle for under $75, and you are certain you are getting the "dosage used in the study" :D (the study being what people on this board used of course!)

ilinimud

Awards
Hey man, your right. I made the decision to cycle, might as well get as much as I can it of it. Did this week at 100mg, thinking of trying to do my last 3 at 125. Been keeping an eye on my BP and all looks good. Have any advice for lower back pumps? I have Taurine and put 3 grams in my Purple Wrath I drink while I lift, but it don't touch it on leg day, especially on goblet squats. Thinking about taking it 3 times on my leg days.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hey man, your right. I made the decision to cycle, might as well get as much as I can it of it. Did this week at 100mg, thinking of trying to do my last 3 at 125. Been keeping an eye on my BP and all looks good. Have any advice for lower back pumps? I have Taurine and put 3 grams in my Purple Wrath I drink while I lift, but it don't touch it on leg day, especially on goblet squats. Thinking about taking it 3 times on my leg days.
I suppose 75/75/100/100/125/125 is the "same difference" in the long run from 100 X6 (75/75/100/100/100/100 maybe not so much).....but it makes it so much easier on yourself to know you take 4 caps a day for ~6 weeks, and you start off at a solid dosage from day one and run it the entire way at a nice constant level. I was j/k about punching you guys in the face btw :D I like to say things like that more so to be humorous. Personally I've been lucky and can manage the back pumps w/o supplementation....every so often it gets to be a bit much, but for the most part I am fine. I suppose some people are more susceptible than others.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
100 x 6weeks would be perfect. I felt 125 was a bit much and felt bp increase..