whaz

whaz

Awards
Epi 20/40/40/40/40/40
Stano 600/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
Eq Plex 600 or 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
Formasurge 4/4/4/4/4/4
Dermacrine 4-5 all 6 weeks

Looking for lean gains and the ability to increase my cardiovascular endurance during PT for Fire Academy. Pretty excited. Any last minute thoughts or advice?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Will be running the same next week with msten thrown in for the first 4 weeks and a lower epidose

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Subd. Very curious about the Eq Plex. Been itching to buy it so I'll be watching this!

whaz

whaz

Awards
What's your reasoning for the inhibit-p?
I've seen several guys claim prolactin sides although I have not experienced it myself with epi in the past. Just thought it'd be interesting to throw it in and see if I notice a difference. More from a research standpoint than anything else.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Subd. Very curious about the Eq Plex. Been itching to buy it so I'll be watching this!
This will be my first run with EQ I've heard mixed reviews. Ill try to keep updating this thread. Prob really start updating in a week. Took my first doses this morning!

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I've seen several guys claim prolactin sides although I have not experienced it myself with epi in the past. Just thought it'd be interesting to throw it in and see if I notice a difference. More from a research standpoint than anything else.
Cool, I'm actually doing the same and was just wondering if we were on the same page. I have heard of lactation on epi as well so I decided to include it in my upcoming Epi/Msten run. Glad to see somebody else doing the same

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I had prolactin sides, and I ran it for at 40 from the start and it was my first cycle

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi 20/40/40/40/40/40
Stano 600/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
Eq Plex 600 or 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
Formasurge 4/4/4/4/4/4
Dermacrine 4-5 all 6 weeks

Looking for lean gains and the ability to increase my cardiovascular endurance during PT for Fire Academy. Pretty excited. Any last minute thoughts or advice?
Is it tomorrow yet?:jester:

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
back pumps - taurine
bad lethargy - I did nothing for but from now on will use stano
prolactin - ended up going away but I had bought caber just incase it didnt

those only common side that I didn't get was dry joints mine were fine I was using 5+ grams of fish oil a day and taking orange triad

whaz

whaz

Awards
TODAY is the day gentlemen. Nothing really to report other than doing PT in full gear is no joke. Im not expecting any results for a week or two but man im ready to rock n roll

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Nearly drooling over this cycle bro! Get crazy!

whaz

whaz

Awards
I decided to just bump Stano and Eq up to 800mg for tomorrow. I will most likely be bumping the Epi up to 40mg on Thursday. Did 2 pumps formasurge this morning and 4 pumps Dermacrine after my shower tonight. Will hit another 2 pumps formasurge before bed time tonight and probably follow this dosing protocol throughout. Nothing really to report today except PT seemed a bit easier but I think thats just because my bodys adapting, nothing to do with the PH's....YET!