Best Legal Cycle w/ the Least Sides? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Legal Cycle w/ the Least Sides?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Best Legal Cycle w/ the Least Sides?

I just attempted to run my first cycle and used Hdrol...unfortunately the methyl didn't agree with my body well. I have Crohns, and I get Remicaid infusions every 7-8 weeks which causes slight stress on my liver as is. From what I had read, as long as i followed the cycle support properly I would be okay...my ALT tests are typically around 36, 1.5 weeks into my Hdrol cycle it was 163. I preloaded support and was taking cycle assist throughout. I decided to cycle off early due to my doctor's strict recommendation.

I'm pretty bummed because that was my first attempt at a cycle. I want to go at it again, but this time I need to take something that IS NOT methylated. I chose Hdrol because it has very few sides and produces decent results that are somewhat maintainable. As stated, I want to do something legal...so that limits my options to PHs...and I know a lot of people strongly recommend injectables...but for the sake of this thread, please only recommend legal anabolics.

What are some potential PHs that offer decent strength and size gains with as little side effects as possible and that aren't harsh on the liver. Any recommendations/input is greatly appreciated!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Id recommend the finaflex prohormones,theyre all non methylated and delivers good results.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

androfactory is another good non methyl choice for a safer cycle yielding great results...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

glad to hear it worked out bud

im hoping youre gonna wait out a little bit before running the next cycle though cuz i know this was all relatively recent lol. id say look into the dhea products. finaflex, androfactory,ams, frl, and also a special note to prototype nutrition because PA has that nifty 11-spray and 7-spray that you might like. there are a lot of options for you to look into

also think along the lines of nonmethyls like tvar, tzone, 11oxo, furaza (if you can find it), mlmg (almost dont wanna say this one). im not too sure on those ones for your condition. theyre a little stronger but still non methyls

11oxo can have strength gains comparable to hdrol or epi if dosed high enough, but im till not aure about combining it with your medication
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    androfactory is another good non methyl choice for a safer cycle yielding great results...
    I'll second that!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    glad to hear it worked out bud

im hoping youre gonna wait out a little bit before running the next cycle though cuz i know this was all relatively recent lol. id say look into the dhea products. finaflex, androfactory,ams, frl, and also a special note to prototype nutrition because PA has that nifty 11-spray and 7-spray that you might like. there are a lot of options for you to look into

also think along the lines of nonmethyls like tvar, tzone, 11oxo, furaza (if you can find it), mlmg (almost dont wanna say this one). im not too sure on those ones for your condition. theyre a little stronger but still non methyls

11oxo can have strength gains comparable to hdrol or epi if dosed high enough, but im till not aure about combining it with your medication
    Haha yea I definitly am planning on waiting awhile, but in the mean time I wanted to start getting an idea of some cycles so I could begin doing my research. I appreciate the input!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

I'll second that!!
    Lean cut or bulk up
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

Lean cut or bulk up
    What are the side effects of lean-cut and bulk up?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    What are the side effects of lean-cut and bulk up?
    Light wallet.
    Celtic Labs Rep
    WARNING
    OUR PRODUCTS MAY INCREASE MUSCLE SIZE
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

Light wallet.
    If I was worried about a light wallet I would buy a 14 week test cycle for 180 bucks.

Estrogen concern? Libido? Those are the 2 that most worry me haha
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Lean cut or bulk up
    I'd prefer to cycle something that will help me get my strength and size up...but I wouldnt mind leaning out a little in the process...haha
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    If I was worried about a light wallet I would buy a 14 week test cycle for 180 bucks.

Estrogen concern? Libido? Those are the 2 that most worry me haha
    BULK-UP has 4-DHEA in it so it's libido friendly along with DHT. Both it and LEAN-CUT have minimal to zero sides and shutdown. On cycle support built in, non methyl hence liver friendly and when taken in the AM delivery is throughout the day. This enables your body at bedtime to retain it's natural rythm as you sleep. PCT can be OTC if cycles are planned correctly.

Consider having a more in-depth read on the website *****************

Thanks for the interest
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

SDMZ 2.0 is a great compound imo. But I'm currently researching and putting together my first "DARKSIDE" cycle
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok my real suggestion, the new product Celtic Mass, it's the diol precursor to superdrol. I've been on it two weeks first at 40mg second at 60mg, side's have been mild back pumps and slight lethargy, but as long as I am doing something the lethargy isn't a bother and the back pumps are primarily just if i'm sitting for an extended period or sleeping. As a Side step I am also using the first time being marketed Trestolone product which is 7a methyl nandrolone but it has very similar interactions as testosterone so it may be negating some of the possible side's I would be getting from Celtic Mass.
    Celtic Labs Rep
    WARNING
    OUR PRODUCTS MAY INCREASE MUSCLE SIZE
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just finished up a 4 week run of LG's Bulk Andro kit which is M1D tabs, M1D liquid and 1-Andro. Put on roughly 10 pounds in 4 weeks with minimal fat gain. Got a log up if you wanna check it out. Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Finaflex 1-andro 1-alpha and Epi-V would all be awesome products to consider. If you are interested feel free to PM me and I can help with any questions you have.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Finaflex products are great. I to have Crohn's disease and I have taken both the 1 Alpha and the Epi-v. I have a log up its in my sig. There have been no negative sides and I take Humira once a week. Honestly got great results and the reps are always around to help with any questions or concerns. Only sides to mention good gains, crazy strength, and libido increase was nuts.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

It's good to see people getting great gains from less suppressive and harsh products. More and more (not all..lol) seem to be doing their homework too...and prior to cycling they can understand most factors involved from start to finish. The most important being their health.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    It's good to see people getting great gains from less suppressive and harsh products. More and more (not all..lol) seem to be doing their homework too...and prior to cycling they can understand most factors involved from start to finish. The most important being their health.
    Agree 100% on this. When you have an understanding of the potential risks associated with jumping in the deep end of PH/DSs, you are way more equipped to go through the right steps to a successful cycle. I was definitely skeptical to the mildness of non-methyls mentioned in this thread, but i'm definitely glad I went that route than straight into a harsh cycle. If you work hard and do it right, you can get more than stellar results from any combos mentioned.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Agree 100% on this. When you have an understanding of the potential risks associated with jumping in the deep end of PH/DSs, you are way more equipped to go through the right steps to a successful cycle. I was definitely skeptical to the mildness of non-methyls mentioned in this thread, but i'm definitely glad I went that route than straight into a harsh cycle. If you work hard and do it right, you can get more than stellar results from any combos mentioned.
    Now you focus on those ~10lbs and hang on to them..lol. Good stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle in the dark side Test Cyp and D Bol
    By liftsalot in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 01:44 PM
  3. First cycle into the dark side
    By LiftBig11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:08 PM
  4. Best cutter cycle from the PH market?
    By sourcheese in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 01:24 PM
  5. Best cutting LEGAL cycle?
    By ss01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:26 PM