Best Legal Cycle w/ the Least Sides?

chico1

Awards
I just attempted to run my first cycle and used Hdrol...unfortunately the methyl didn't agree with my body well. I have Crohns, and I get Remicaid infusions every 7-8 weeks which causes slight stress on my liver as is. From what I had read, as long as i followed the cycle support properly I would be okay...my ALT tests are typically around 36, 1.5 weeks into my Hdrol cycle it was 163. I preloaded support and was taking cycle assist throughout. I decided to cycle off early due to my doctor's strict recommendation.

I'm pretty bummed because that was my first attempt at a cycle. I want to go at it again, but this time I need to take something that IS NOT methylated. I chose Hdrol because it has very few sides and produces decent results that are somewhat maintainable. As stated, I want to do something legal...so that limits my options to PHs...and I know a lot of people strongly recommend injectables...but for the sake of this thread, please only recommend legal anabolics.

What are some potential PHs that offer decent strength and size gains with as little side effects as possible and that aren't harsh on the liver. Any recommendations/input is greatly appreciated!

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Id recommend the finaflex prohormones,theyre all non methylated and delivers good results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
androfactory is another good non methyl choice for a safer cycle yielding great results...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
glad to hear it worked out bud

im hoping youre gonna wait out a little bit before running the next cycle though cuz i know this was all relatively recent lol. id say look into the dhea products. finaflex, androfactory,ams, frl, and also a special note to prototype nutrition because PA has that nifty 11-spray and 7-spray that you might like. there are a lot of options for you to look into

also think along the lines of nonmethyls like tvar, tzone, 11oxo, furaza (if you can find it), mlmg (almost dont wanna say this one). im not too sure on those ones for your condition. theyre a little stronger but still non methyls

11oxo can have strength gains comparable to hdrol or epi if dosed high enough, but im till not aure about combining it with your medication

chico1

Awards
glad to hear it worked out bud

im hoping youre gonna wait out a little bit before running the next cycle though cuz i know this was all relatively recent lol. id say look into the dhea products. finaflex, androfactory,ams, frl, and also a special note to prototype nutrition because PA has that nifty 11-spray and 7-spray that you might like. there are a lot of options for you to look into

also think along the lines of nonmethyls like tvar, tzone, 11oxo, furaza (if you can find it), mlmg (almost dont wanna say this one). im not too sure on those ones for your condition. theyre a little stronger but still non methyls

11oxo can have strength gains comparable to hdrol or epi if dosed high enough, but im till not aure about combining it with your medication
Haha yea I definitly am planning on waiting awhile, but in the mean time I wanted to start getting an idea of some cycles so I could begin doing my research. I appreciate the input!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Light wallet.
If I was worried about a light wallet I would buy a 14 week test cycle for 180 bucks.

Estrogen concern? Libido? Those are the 2 that most worry me haha

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
If I was worried about a light wallet I would buy a 14 week test cycle for 180 bucks.

Estrogen concern? Libido? Those are the 2 that most worry me haha
BULK-UP has 4-DHEA in it so it's libido friendly along with DHT. Both it and LEAN-CUT have minimal to zero sides and shutdown. On cycle support built in, non methyl hence liver friendly and when taken in the AM delivery is throughout the day. This enables your body at bedtime to retain it's natural rythm as you sleep. PCT can be OTC if cycles are planned correctly.

Consider having a more in-depth read on the website androfactory.com

Thanks for the interest

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
SDMZ 2.0 is a great compound imo. But I'm currently researching and putting together my first "DARKSIDE" cycle :twisted:

00S4Boy

Awards
Ok my real suggestion, the new product Celtic Mass, it's the diol precursor to superdrol. I've been on it two weeks first at 40mg second at 60mg, side's have been mild back pumps and slight lethargy, but as long as I am doing something the lethargy isn't a bother and the back pumps are primarily just if i'm sitting for an extended period or sleeping. As a Side step I am also using the first time being marketed Trestolone product which is 7a methyl nandrolone but it has very similar interactions as testosterone so it may be negating some of the possible side's I would be getting from Celtic Mass.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex 1-andro 1-alpha and Epi-V would all be awesome products to consider. If you are interested feel free to PM me and I can help with any questions you have.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Finaflex products are great. I to have Crohn's disease and I have taken both the 1 Alpha and the Epi-v. I have a log up its in my sig. There have been no negative sides and I take Humira once a week. Honestly got great results and the reps are always around to help with any questions or concerns. Only sides to mention good gains, crazy strength, and libido increase was nuts.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's good to see people getting great gains from less suppressive and harsh products. More and more (not all..lol) seem to be doing their homework too...and prior to cycling they can understand most factors involved from start to finish. The most important being their health.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
It's good to see people getting great gains from less suppressive and harsh products. More and more (not all..lol) seem to be doing their homework too...and prior to cycling they can understand most factors involved from start to finish. The most important being their health.
Agree 100% on this. When you have an understanding of the potential risks associated with jumping in the deep end of PH/DSs, you are way more equipped to go through the right steps to a successful cycle. I was definitely skeptical to the mildness of non-methyls mentioned in this thread, but i'm definitely glad I went that route than straight into a harsh cycle. If you work hard and do it right, you can get more than stellar results from any combos mentioned.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Agree 100% on this. When you have an understanding of the potential risks associated with jumping in the deep end of PH/DSs, you are way more equipped to go through the right steps to a successful cycle. I was definitely skeptical to the mildness of non-methyls mentioned in this thread, but i'm definitely glad I went that route than straight into a harsh cycle. If you work hard and do it right, you can get more than stellar results from any combos mentioned.
Now you focus on those ~10lbs and hang on to them..lol. Good stuff.