DOSAGE ADVICE / TREN and TEST E STACK

Bayou Boy 22

Awards
Im have some Tren 150mg and some Test E 300 mg. I was planning on a 10 to 12 week cylce . And adding winny for the last 4 weeks. I would really appreciate any advice on if this is a good or bad idea. And what would be the correct dosage of the tren and the test?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im have some Tren 150mg and some Test E 300 mg. I was planning on a 10 to 12 week cylce . And adding winny for the last 4 weeks. I would really appreciate any advice on if this is a good or bad idea. And what would be the correct dosage of the tren and the test?
Need more info ...like cycle experience, age, weight, etc. I am betting first cycle because if u knew anything about AAS u would lay out a plan and ask for critiquing. Not hey guys I have tren and test what should I do with it? I think u should mail it to me and I will test its purity for you then I will send it back with advice ;) pm me and ill give u my address ;)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Need more info ...like cycle experience, age, weight, etc. I am betting first cycle because if u knew anything about AAS u would lay out a plan and ask for critiquing. Not hey guys I have tren and test what should I do with it? I think u should mail it to me and I will test its purity for you then I will send it back with advice ;) pm me and ill give u my address ;)
Hahaha let me get a bit if that shadow. I will give my opinion on its purity. :)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha let me get a bit if that shadow. I will give my opinion on its purity. :)
DD first come, first serve brother, but I guess I owe u since u sent those nudes to me last week ;) !

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DD first come, first serve brother, but I guess I owe u since u sent those nudes to me last week ;) !
Lol I will send more for free gear hahaha