What to kickstart cycle prop test and winstrol

henriqueareia

Awards
Hello everyone !

i'm just finishing my first cycle

test e 600mg week 10wk x oxandrolone 60mg week 6week
plus added on the last weeks a clembuterol for shredding

and was wondering how it would be my next cycle i thought it like this

Prop test 1-10 600mg a week , Stanozolol ( winstrol ) 100mg EOD for 6 last weeks
and thought about DBOL with AI for kickstart the cycle , but then i remebered that i could buy some PH in usa ( ps: im from brazil )

so , what is better to kick start this cycle ? Dbol ? Tbol ? Superdrol ? m-sten ?

looking for a clean BULK cycle...

thanks
and srry for english

henriqueareia

Awards
wtb TBOL 80mg for 4 week ?

cycle of prop test and winstrol(stanozolol)

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
wtb TBOL 80mg for 4 week ?

cycle of prop test and winstrol(stanozolol)
80mg a day is alot bro and 4wks is a bit on the short side. I would go 6wks and look into burst dosing the tbol. Easier on the pumps and the liver overall.

henriqueareia

Awards
u think 80mg is alot ? i just wanna a big mass kickstart because i'll do

1-4 tbol how many mg ? and should raise to 6 weeks ?
1-10 Prop test 200mg , 3x week
5-10 Stanozolol ( Winstrol ) 100mg EOD

60mg of tbol for 6 weeks ?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm a big superdrol fan. Lean dry huge gains. Insane strength. Sides are negligible at 20mgs a day for me, doesn't mean they wouldn't be for you but since your going to run winny in the back half with no apparent break from orals I'd suggest something with low to no liver toxicity or nothing at all. 6 weeks is a long time for 1 oral 10 weeks with 2 different ones is a bit much. How about furuzabol something similar.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dude wtf? Where the hell did u disappear too? U fell of the face of the earth.
Speaking of which where the f have you been? I'm starting my tren e in 2 weeks. Already on test eq dbol and drol. :-D

henriqueareia

Awards
I have 250 caps of 10mg each
have 3 options

1-4 80mg tbol
1-5 70mg tbol
1-5 60mg tbol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of which where the f have you been? I'm starting my tren e in 2 weeks. Already on test eq dbol and drol. :-D
Haha I've been around man, I'm still on cycle been cruising at 200 mg cyp for the last 5 weeks and started 3 days ago blasting tren ace and prop +cyp for 10 more days then going into pct and will be off for a while. Man I'm gonna miss it.

henriqueareia

Awards
any sugest of tbol kickstart ?

4 weeks 80mg
5 weeks 70mg
6 weeks 60mg ?

henriqueareia

Awards
wtb adding 11-sterone for leaner mass and no fat

it reduces cortisol levels

henriqueareia

Awards
i was thinking if i could change the stanozolol inject to oral 60mg ED ?
Which one would be better?

henriqueareia

Awards
wtb adding 1ml 300mg deca a week just to lubricate the joints and have no problem with stano and joints problem , gonna tale AI so wont bloat i think and low dosage...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
wtb adding 1ml 300mg deca a week just to lubricate the joints and have no problem with stano and joints problem , gonna tale AI so wont bloat i think and low dosage...
That would b a good idea actually, but have some caber on hand just in case. .25mg of adex EOD and you'll b good. Why stano though? Just to harden u up more?

henriqueareia

Awards
That would b a good idea actually, but have some caber on hand just in case. .25mg of adex EOD and you'll b good. Why stano though? Just to harden u up more?
Yup just got out of test e 10wks 600mg week and anavar week 5-10 60mg ed so just got alot of bf down , now want to bulk clean ! even with AI i should take caber ? how much a week ?

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Yup just got out of test e 10wks 600mg week and anavar week 5-10 60mg ed so just got alot of bf down , now want to bulk clean ! even with AI i should take caber ? how much a week ?
Only take the caber if you need it

Edit sorry going too fast, .25 mg e3d

henriqueareia

Awards
Alright but since i'll take stano i guess i'll be good because stano lower prolactins levels if im right...

henriqueareia

Awards
Possibly but this is your first run with a 19nor so u can't b sure.
True , i'll make sure to have caber in hands because any gyno symptoms it can only be prolactin bcs i'll take AI ...

henriqueareia

Awards
Til now cycle is

1-10 Test prop 200mg 3 times a week
1-6 Tbol 60mg
5-10 Stano 100mg EOD inject or 60mg ED Oral
1-10 Deca 300mg 1 time a week (lubricate joints bcs of stano)

wtb adding Epistane 30 or 45mg with TBOl for more shredding agent plus i'll get the estrogen inhibitor of the epi , after finishing epi would start with adex until TPC

TPC would be 2 days after last injection

days 1-14 40mg Nolva + 100mg Clomifen
14-28 20mg Nolva + 50mg Clomi

Plus i would take Revolution PCT with DPOl and probably Condense

During cycle gonna use NO Shotgun as pre-workout , Dilatex ( Brazilian Nitric oxide ) , Bcaa , glutamine and Optimen , protein post workout will be Carnivor during the day Casein.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Til now cycle is

1-10 Test prop 200mg 3 times a week
1-6 Tbol 60mg
5-10 Stano 100mg EOD inject or 60mg ED Oral
1-10 Deca 300mg 1 time a week (lubricate joints bcs of stano)

wtb adding Epistane 30 or 45mg with TBOl for more shredding agent plus i'll get the estrogen inhibitor of the epi , after finishing epi would start with adex until TPC

TPC would be 2 days after last injection

days 1-14 40mg Nolva + 100mg Clomifen
14-28 20mg Nolva + 50mg Clomi

Plus i would take Revolution PCT with DPOl and probably Condense

During cycle gonna use NO Shotgun as pre-workout , Dilatex ( Brazilian Nitric oxide ) , Bcaa , glutamine and Optimen , protein post workout will be Carnivor during the day Casein.
There's no need to stack those 2 orals. Everything looks good but the deca. Its gonna take 4 weeks to clear your system so u should either run it 6 weeks or not at all. Or u could use NPP instead which is nandrolone too but with a very short ester life, nearly the same as prop. Then you'd still b able to start your pct 2 days after your last pin.

henriqueareia

Awards
Alright so epi is out !

about regular deca only use till 6 week ? so i can start pct 2 days after last prop pin right ? And i was just gonna use deca to lubricate joints bcs of stano , btw npp would bloat me less than regular right ?

if i choose not to use deca what would you recomend to my joints dont get ***** up ? Arginine ed ? what ?

Thanks
Ps: since im taking tbol would be better to go with inject stano ? or this wouldn't really matter bcs both are 17aa ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Alright so epi is out !

about regular deca only use till 6 week ? so i can start pct 2 days after last prop pin right ? And i was just gonna use deca to lubricate joints bcs of stano , btw npp would bloat me less than regular right ?

if i choose not to use deca what would you recomend to my joints dont get ***** up ? Arginine ed ? what ?

Thanks
Ps: since im taking tbol would be better to go with inject stano ? or this wouldn't really matter bcs both are 17aa ?
I'd do this:

Week 1-10 Test prop 600mg/week
Week 1-6 tbol 60mg Ed
Week 5-10 Winny 50mg Ed
Week 1-10 NPP 300mg/week
Week 1-10 Adex .25mg EOD
Caber on hand

Start pct 2 days after last injection.

Yeah NPP would cause less bloat than DECA and potential for side effects with its short half-life.

henriqueareia

Awards
Probably gonna switch test prop for

Fourtest ( made by a brazilian lab )
50mg fenilprop test
50mg Prop test
100mg Test E
100mg Cipio test
= 300mg

total 600ng week
should i trade prop to this ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Probably gonna switch test prop for

Fourtest ( made by a brazilian lab )
50mg fenilprop test
50mg Prop test
100mg Test E
100mg Cipio test
= 300mg

total 600ng week
should i trade prop to this ?
Why would u? You'd still have to pin at least 3x a week.

henriqueareia

Awards
3x a week would be a total of 900mg test/week and thats a lot right ?
i thought because i talked with a friend who told me not to run tbol with stan for 1 week
i would do 1-6 tbol and 5-10 stano , and he told me not to run them , and if i choose this test i would do
1-10 600mg test
1-6 tbol 60mg ed
7-12 stano 60mg ed

bcs of the time for pct of test

henriqueareia

Awards
but still have in mind prop since it would be leaner than the fourtest i would have a little water bloat

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
3x a week would be a total of 900mg test/week and thats a lot right ?
i thought because i talked with a friend who told me not to run tbol with stan for 1 week
i would do 1-6 tbol and 5-10 stano , and he told me not to run them , and if i choose this test i would do
1-10 600mg test
1-6 tbol 60mg ed
7-12 stano 60mg ed

bcs of the time for pct of test
I meant merely 3 pins a week not necessarily 900mg a week lol. Yeah your friend is right, u could go with that option.

henriqueareia

Awards
i'll get 20ml of this fourtest 300mg/ml
was thinking bout 2ml for 10 weeks
mon /thurs
wtb this ?

henriqueareia

Awards
About prop is that i would be able just to do 5 weeks of tbol and 5 weeks of stano , would that be enough ?

60mg each ed ! 1-5 tbol 6-10 stano

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
About prop is that i would be able just to do 5 weeks of tbol and 5 weeks of stano , would that be enough ?

60mg each ed ! 1-5 tbol 6-10 stano
U can still b on orals after you're done with the test, that's not a problem.

henriqueareia

Awards
Hell yea !
Got cycle finally all up !
1-10 Prop Test 600mg wk
1-4 70mg Ed Turinabol
5-10 Stanozolol 60mg ED or 100mg EOD inject

1-10 Adex 1mg EOD

Pct

1-14 days
40mg nolva + 100mg clomifen
14-28
20 mg nolva + 50mg Clomifen

revolution pct and dpol !

Gonna use shotgun on cycle and carnivor!

Gonna start on end of july probably , right now doing pct of test E and anavar