What to kickstart cycle prop test and winstrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. wtb adding 1ml 300mg deca a week just to lubricate the joints and have no problem with stano and joints problem , gonna tale AI so wont bloat i think and low dosage...

2. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    wtb adding 1ml 300mg deca a week just to lubricate the joints and have no problem with stano and joints problem , gonna tale AI so wont bloat i think and low dosage...
    That would b a good idea actually, but have some caber on hand just in case. .25mg of adex EOD and you'll b good. Why stano though? Just to harden u up more?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That would b a good idea actually, but have some caber on hand just in case. .25mg of adex EOD and you'll b good. Why stano though? Just to harden u up more?
    Yup just got out of test e 10wks 600mg week and anavar week 5-10 60mg ed so just got alot of bf down , now want to bulk clean ! even with AI i should take caber ? how much a week ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    Yup just got out of test e 10wks 600mg week and anavar week 5-10 60mg ed so just got alot of bf down , now want to bulk clean ! even with AI i should take caber ? how much a week ?
    Only take the caber if you need it

Edit sorry going too fast, .25 mg e3d

5. Alright but since i'll take stano i guess i'll be good because stano lower prolactins levels if im right...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    Alright but since i'll take stano i guess i'll be good because stano lower prolactins levels if im right...
    Possibly but this is your first run with a 19nor so u can't b sure.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Possibly but this is your first run with a 19nor so u can't b sure.
    True , i'll make sure to have caber in hands because any gyno symptoms it can only be prolactin bcs i'll take AI ...
  8. What to kickstart cycle prop test and winstrol

Til now cycle is

1-10 Test prop 200mg 3 times a week
    1-6 Tbol 60mg
    5-10 Stano 100mg EOD inject or 60mg ED Oral
    1-10 Deca 300mg 1 time a week (lubricate joints bcs of stano)

wtb adding Epistane 30 or 45mg with TBOl for more shredding agent plus i'll get the estrogen inhibitor of the epi , after finishing epi would start with adex until TPC

TPC would be 2 days after last injection

days 1-14 40mg Nolva + 100mg Clomifen
    14-28 20mg Nolva + 50mg Clomi

Plus i would take Revolution PCT with DPOl and probably Condense

During cycle gonna use NO Shotgun as pre-workout , Dilatex ( Brazilian Nitric oxide ) , Bcaa , glutamine and Optimen , protein post workout will be Carnivor during the day Casein.

9. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    Til now cycle is

1-10 Test prop 200mg 3 times a week
    1-6 Tbol 60mg
    5-10 Stano 100mg EOD inject or 60mg ED Oral
    1-10 Deca 300mg 1 time a week (lubricate joints bcs of stano)

wtb adding Epistane 30 or 45mg with TBOl for more shredding agent plus i'll get the estrogen inhibitor of the epi , after finishing epi would start with adex until TPC

TPC would be 2 days after last injection

days 1-14 40mg Nolva + 100mg Clomifen
    14-28 20mg Nolva + 50mg Clomi

Plus i would take Revolution PCT with DPOl and probably Condense

During cycle gonna use NO Shotgun as pre-workout , Dilatex ( Brazilian Nitric oxide ) , Bcaa , glutamine and Optimen , protein post workout will be Carnivor during the day Casein.
    There's no need to stack those 2 orals. Everything looks good but the deca. Its gonna take 4 weeks to clear your system so u should either run it 6 weeks or not at all. Or u could use NPP instead which is nandrolone too but with a very short ester life, nearly the same as prop. Then you'd still b able to start your pct 2 days after your last pin.

10. Alright so epi is out !

about regular deca only use till 6 week ? so i can start pct 2 days after last prop pin right ? And i was just gonna use deca to lubricate joints bcs of stano , btw npp would bloat me less than regular right ?

if i choose not to use deca what would you recomend to my joints dont get ***** up ? Arginine ed ? what ?

Thanks
    Ps: since im taking tbol would be better to go with inject stano ? or this wouldn't really matter bcs both are 17aa ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    Alright so epi is out !

about regular deca only use till 6 week ? so i can start pct 2 days after last prop pin right ? And i was just gonna use deca to lubricate joints bcs of stano , btw npp would bloat me less than regular right ?

if i choose not to use deca what would you recomend to my joints dont get ***** up ? Arginine ed ? what ?

Thanks
    Ps: since im taking tbol would be better to go with inject stano ? or this wouldn't really matter bcs both are 17aa ?
    I'd do this:

Week 1-10 Test prop 600mg/week
    Week 1-6 tbol 60mg Ed
    Week 5-10 Winny 50mg Ed
    Week 1-10 NPP 300mg/week
    Week 1-10 Adex .25mg EOD
    Caber on hand

Start pct 2 days after last injection.

Yeah NPP would cause less bloat than DECA and potential for side effects with its short half-life.

12. Probably gonna switch test prop for

Fourtest ( made by a brazilian lab )
    50mg fenilprop test
    50mg Prop test
    100mg Test E
    100mg Cipio test
    = 300mg

total 600ng week
    should i trade prop to this ?

13. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    Probably gonna switch test prop for

Fourtest ( made by a brazilian lab )
    50mg fenilprop test
    50mg Prop test
    100mg Test E
    100mg Cipio test
    = 300mg

total 600ng week
    should i trade prop to this ?
    Why would u? You'd still have to pin at least 3x a week.

14. 3x a week would be a total of 900mg test/week and thats a lot right ?
    i thought because i talked with a friend who told me not to run tbol with stan for 1 week
    i would do 1-6 tbol and 5-10 stano , and he told me not to run them , and if i choose this test i would do
    1-10 600mg test
    1-6 tbol 60mg ed
    7-12 stano 60mg ed

bcs of the time for pct of test

15. but still have in mind prop since it would be leaner than the fourtest i would have a little water bloat

16. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    3x a week would be a total of 900mg test/week and thats a lot right ?
    i thought because i talked with a friend who told me not to run tbol with stan for 1 week
    i would do 1-6 tbol and 5-10 stano , and he told me not to run them , and if i choose this test i would do
    1-10 600mg test
    1-6 tbol 60mg ed
    7-12 stano 60mg ed

bcs of the time for pct of test
    I meant merely 3 pins a week not necessarily 900mg a week lol. Yeah your friend is right, u could go with that option.

17. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    but still have in mind prop since it would be leaner than the fourtest i would have a little water bloat
    Probly won't b noticeable since you're using adex.

18. i'll get 20ml of this fourtest 300mg/ml
    was thinking bout 2ml for 10 weeks
    mon /thurs
    wtb this ?

19. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    i'll get 20ml of this fourtest 300mg/ml
    was thinking bout 2ml for 10 weeks
    mon /thurs
    wtb this ?
    I'm honestly not a fan of test blends. I believe single esters r superior.

20. Honestly if you're using prop, don't worry about a kick start if that's all you're looking for. Prop will kick in at about the same time your oral begins to kick in
    For a POWERFUL new pre-workout, check out ANIMOSITY at bpnutra.com

21. About prop is that i would be able just to do 5 weeks of tbol and 5 weeks of stano , would that be enough ?

60mg each ed ! 1-5 tbol 6-10 stano

22. Quote Originally Posted by henriqueareia View Post
    About prop is that i would be able just to do 5 weeks of tbol and 5 weeks of stano , would that be enough ?

60mg each ed ! 1-5 tbol 6-10 stano
    U can still b on orals after you're done with the test, that's not a problem.
  23. holle

holla! thats going to be a good cycle

24. Hell yea !
    Got cycle finally all up !
    1-10 Prop Test 600mg wk
    1-4 70mg Ed Turinabol
    5-10 Stanozolol 60mg ED or 100mg EOD inject

1-10 Adex 1mg EOD

Pct

1-14 days
    40mg nolva + 100mg clomifen
    14-28
    20 mg nolva + 50mg Clomifen

revolution pct and dpol !

Gonna use shotgun on cycle and carnivor!

Gonna start on end of july probably , right now doing pct of test E and anavar
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to kickstart first test e cycle
    By san731 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 07:27 PM
  2. Test Prop, Epistane and Winstrol
    By Stodd347 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 11:14 AM
  3. What should a cycle of Test Prop look like?
    By Enjineer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:27 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 10:18 PM
  5. What to take during a test suspension cycle
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 02:07 PM