Anavar right for me???

joeman990

Awards
Ive have been lifting, dieting and working out for a couple months now and ive lost around 20lbs after another month of dieting and exercise I Should be around 275. I wanted to know at that point would a Anavar cycle be benifical for me for cutting alot fat and maintaining any muscle I have during this cycle i would be working out, running, and dieting very good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Ive have been lifting, dieting and working out for a couple months now and ive lost around 20lbs after another month of dieting and exercise I Should be around 275. I wanted to know at that point would a Anavar cycle be benifical for me for cutting alot fat and maintaining any muscle I have during this cycle i would be working out, running, and dieting very good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Age?
You need to cut some more weight with diet and exercise first IMO

What does your strength look like now?

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
You are still heavy enough.I think you should stay natty and loose most of your fatby doing cardio and eating clean with proper supplementation such as whey protein bcaa multis and creatine (yes creatine it stores water only in your muscles not in the fat section) and take a pre workout since you are below maintenance. When you reach around 240 and reach fat loss plateau for good then yesit will help you.

joeman990

Awards
Age?

Not to great ive only worked out with high rep and low weight and am 19 years old

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Not to great ive only worked out with high rep and low weight and am 19 years old
To young and your base is weak

Work on the weight loss and diet first then build strength and in a couple years maybe you will be ready to add something in

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Age?

Wait a year or two then lol. I'm going to run my first ph in 4 months I
ilbe mid 20s then and im still in thoughts about doing it when I turn 21

joeman990

Awards
Wait a year or two then lol. I'm going to run my first ph in 4 months I
ilbe mid 20s then and im still in thoughts about doing it when I turn 21
so nothing would happened if i took it?

Viking23

Awards
Nothing would happen because you wouldn't know how to get the most out of it. People that use anabolics have been training for years and know how there bodies work best. They are not toys but tools that can help you reach goals that are most likely unattainable without. At this point in your life you need to work your ass off to get a good base and not worry about a shortcut. It would suck if you screw your endocrine system up for a few pounds that you can lose by just working hard instead of being lazy. Train hard, work on your diet, and research, then in a few years you might be ready

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Nothing would happen because you wouldn't know how to get the most out of it. People that use anabolics have been training for years and know how there bodies work best. They are not toys but tools that can help you reach goals that are most likely unattainable without. At this point in your life you need to work your ass off to get a good base and not worry about a shortcut. It would suck if you screw your endocrine system up for a few pounds that you can lose by just working hard instead of being lazy. Train hard, work on your diet, and research, then in a few years you might be ready
I agree.

joeblow1

Awards
This^^^. You would be just wasting your time. Your not even close to being ready for steroids.

gymrat99

Awards
dude you about 100 lbs overweight. at this point focus more on getting your diet on track first. you can take steroids , ph, or anything else but if your diet is not on point then you wasting money and might damage your health.

joeman990

Awards

yes I under stand I must work my ass off am not looking for a wat out of that just a boost I eat 6-7 meals a day consisting of low fat and low calories it adds up to be 2200 at the end of the day pluse lifting and running and anavar is very mild it. I have a diet and workout plan in place cause I've lost 20 pounds on this diet. I am just looking for a way to build muscle and lose fat at the same time.

00S4Boy

Awards
if you take clen you'll probably give yourself a heart attack.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Clen is a shi#*y idea for someone this out of shape

Lose more weight naturally before ANYTHING

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Think like that. We cannot stop you from taking ph we can only give you some advice so.If I were you I would loose another 80 pounds and I would approach normal bodyfat % by doing this you will be able to track your progress.Then I would consider if I'll jump up to ph/roids.YOU SHOULD NOT USE PH UNTIL YOU MAKE SOLID BASE .I used to be really overweight bro... I started dieting and I did it wrong (I lost a tramendus amount of my muscles and I kept fat). What I did? I joined a gym (I could curl 4kgx5 and bench the bar for to.. that's how bad it was). I got mad and started training and progressing every week.I've put on 25-30 lbs of muscle in 2 years. You can do it too!

heavyasssquat

heavyasssquat

Awards
true. I take that back. Clen is only a good idea for shedding off those last stubborn pounds once you get to a relatively low bf%, if you have a high bf% it won't be of much use as far as shedding and keeping the fat off