Trenavar = Trenbolone?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Trenavar = Trenbolone?


    I have a few packets of the original Trenavar run that I have not gotten around to using.
    The claims were that it converts into Trenbolone. My question for people that have used this or have knowledge about this
    Does it actually convert to trenboone? Did you feel like you were on trenbolone? Or was it all bullshiit?


  2. It does actually convert to Trenbolone, but due its nature as an oral PH the effects are not comparable to actual injected Tren variants. Trenavar typically needs to be dosed at 90-120mg for efficacy which can make it a pricey run.

    That being said, people do seem to have a great time with it at those doses, particularly when paired with Epistane or other compounds towards cutting/recomposition ends.

  3. I want to see someone dose it in the 180 mg ED range and tell me what happens. At 120 I'm 9 days into cycle and nothing but the good effects.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    It does actually convert to Trenbolone, but due its nature as an oral PH the effects are not comparable to actual injected Tren variants. Trenavar typically needs to be dosed at 90-120mg for efficacy which can make it a pricey run.

    That being said, people do seem to have a great time with it at those doses, particularly when paired with Epistane or other compounds towards cutting/recomposition ends.
    I'm ok with something being pricey as long as it does what they claim it does..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I want to see someone dose it in the 180 mg ED range and tell me what happens. At 120 I'm 9 days into cycle and nothing but the good effects.
    120 damn that 8 pills a day. That packet goes fast!! So you're saying it does feel like you're on Trenbolone?

  6. And how are the strength and lean mass gains going for you?

  7. Shredded Labs and Celtic Labs have released 30mg pills of Trenavar, and priced similarly to other 15mg/pill brands. Shredded Labs had a bad deal with their raws on M1A and their Hexadrone so people are iffy about them, and Celtic Labs are brand new but Tony is logging it and liking it so far.

    LGI is a proven brand but you'll spend twice as much to be sure of quality as they're 15mg pills.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Shredded Labs and Celtic Labs have released 30mg pills of Trenavar, and priced similarly to other 15mg/pill brands. Shredded Labs had a bad deal with their raws on M1A and their Hexadrone so people are iffy about them, and Celtic Labs are brand new but Tony is logging it and liking it so far.

    LGI is a proven brand but you'll spend twice as much to be sure of quality as they're 15mg pills.
    I've got some of the original run that were marked as 10mgs but actually contain 15mgs.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

    120 damn that 8 pills a day. That packet goes fast!! So you're saying it does feel like you're on Trenbolone?
    Its Celtic labs so.only 4 pills per day. And dude I've never done Tren A or Tren E so I'm not sure. The sweats are starting like everyone talks about and the strength and cutting are insane. I have zero sides that feel offensive to me:-) I'm logging if you decide you'd like to follow

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Its Celtic labs so.only 4 pills per day. And dude I've never done Tren A or Tren E so I'm not sure. The sweats are starting like everyone talks about and the strength and cutting are insane. I have zero sides that feel offensive to me:-) I'm logging if you decide you'd like to follow
    I know people who ran it up past 200mg per. Said it was great at that dose. Tren sides but still not as strong as 50mg of tren ace Ed. Take the trenavar it's good ****.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  11. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I know people who ran it up past 200mg per. Said it was great at that dose. Tren sides but still not as strong as 50mg of tren ace Ed. Take the trenavar it's good ****.
    200mgs per day!! That's real expensive.

  12. Maybe I'm in the minority but I ran it at 90 and hated it. Got nothing but sides

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I ran it at 90 and hated it. Got nothing but sides
    Damn that suck, don't run real tren then and I stay away from deca too.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I ran it at 90 and hated it. Got nothing but sides
    How long did you run it for??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Damn that suck, don't run real tren then and I stay away from deca too.
    And were you cutting or bulking?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    And were you cutting or bulking?
    My bad that was for ChefJoey. ..Lol

  17. Ran it stacked with stano for what I planned six weeks. Ended up dropping the Tren around 4 weeks or so as I didn't notice much and the sides were not worth it. Nothing horrible. Had some really oily skin but worst of all I had a bad rash break out on my arms that didn't go away until I dropped the Tren. Continued the stano for the full 6 weeks and loved that.

    calories were a slight surplus

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey View Post
    Ran it stacked with stano for what I planned six weeks. Ended up dropping the Tren around 4 weeks or so as I didn't notice much and the sides were not worth it. Nothing horrible. Had some really oily skin but worst of all I had a bad rash break out on my arms that didn't go away until I dropped the Tren. Continued the stano for the full 6 weeks and loved that.

    calories were a slight surplus
    Well I'm at 150 rite now. You got me wondering

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Well I'm at 150 rite now. You got me wondering
    Very possible that it just doesn't agree with me. Almost certain it was the Tren cause I would stop the Tren for a few days and the rash would subside. Then as soon as I continued the Tren the rash would return

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Well I'm at 150 rite now. You got me wondering
    Wondering about what? Do you have a rash also?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

    Wondering about what? Do you have a rash also?
    Nope just wondering what the future holds at this dose. Could be a filler ingredient in your trenavar capsule that caused it?

  22. Or impure chemical?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Nope just wondering what the future holds at this dose. Could be a filler ingredient in your trenavar capsule that caused it?
    Could be a lot of things. Could be his body just had a reaction to the trenavar, like when I'm around dogs and cats.lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

    Could be a lot of things. Could be his body just had a reaction to the trenavar, like when I'm around dogs and cats.lol
    Why does Trenavar cause a reaction in your body when you are around dogs? Whuuuuh?? Lol just kidding

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Why does Trenavar cause a reaction in your body when you are around dogs? Whuuuuh?? Lol just kidding
    Lmao, but the dogs got huge and ripped!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

    Lmao, but the dogs got huge and ripped!
    My next question was going to be "what was your exact physical reaction? "

  27. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    My next question was going to be "what was your exact physical reaction? "
    And the cats had this weird Tren cough
    LOL.

  28. LOL I wanted to get in on this joke..I'm bored.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    LOL I wanted to get in on this joke..I'm bored.
    Its criminal they say to do it but I'd like to see a juiced up cat.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Its criminal they say to do it but I'd like to see a juiced up cat.
    If you do it I won't tell anybody.

  31. I'm in.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

    If you do it I won't tell anybody.
    Hmmm probably won't be me. Something tells me that this forum would ban you pretty quick if you ever talked about something like that

  33. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Hmmm probably won't be me. Something tells me that this forum would ban you pretty quick if you ever talked about something like that
    As long as you don't give the cats a source for steroids, you're all set.
    Lol

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

    As long as you don't give the cats a source for steroids, you're all set.
    Lol
    Yeah I keep finding out how picky people are about sourcing on here. People do it all day long on here in obvious ways and say to PM them with a source and even stupider crap than that and they never get edited or slapped. I just did something and get the shaft and lose a bunch if posts on my log. Idk if its because its in the top few on cycle info and so they see it rite away or what but I don't like what just happened

  35. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah I keep finding out how picky people are about sourcing on here. People do it all day long on here in obvious ways and say to PM them with a source and even stupider crap than that and they never get edited or slapped. I just did something and get the shaft and lose a bunch if posts on my log. Idk if its because its in the top few on cycle info and so they see it rite away or what but I don't like what just happened
    I didn't see your posts but yea that's a very touchy thing around here.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

    I didn't see your posts but yea that's a very touchy thing around here.
    How many chances do you get? I'm not going to source again but I'm wary that they'll take something from my post to mean I'm sourcing. Sucks.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm not going to source again but I'm wary that they'll take something from my post to mean I'm sourcing. Sucks.
    No, just don't tell anyone where they can get purchase anything unless its from Nutraplanet.

  38. Lol nutraplanet

  39. Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Lol nutraplanet
    What? ?

  40. Nada broski just liked ur comment thought it was spot on and totally true!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml ??
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. how will trenavar compare to trenbolone??
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:56 PM
  3. detection time of trenbolone NE?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 07:28 AM
  4. Methyl Trenbolone ?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:19 AM
  5. trenbolone
    By raccoon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:42 AM
Log in
Log in