Trenavar = Trenbolone?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    What else would you like to know?
    anything related to maximizing effectiveness. Jbryand101b's post is very helpful. Any concerns with very large oral doses of this compound that we may not have thought of?

2. you can take from that post that mega dosing dione pro hormones will most likely lead to the compound being in your system for a lot longer, but how long, is anybody's guess.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    anything related to maximizing effectiveness. Jbryand101b's post is very helpful. Any concerns with very large oral doses of this compound that we may not have thought of?
    I would say any of the standard tricks to maximizing the effectiveness of an unmethylated oral: take with food/oil, possibly grapefruit juice, quercetin, emulsifiers etc.

How effective any of that actually is IDK but I know people do it...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by fifo_thekid View Post
    I might start a mini-logI'm not so into details Now i'm into seriously transforming my body. So if high doses of Trenavar don't give me an effect comparable to Trenbolone, I'll trash it...
    When are you beginning your cycle?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    When are you beginning your cycle?
    around 1st of June
    •   

6. Bumped my dose to 180mg (I'm using Celtic btw). Three 60mg doses.

What's the highest this has been run?

7. any difference

8. It's only been one day. Nothing immediate to report.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    It's only been one day. Nothing immediate to report.
    I'm curious as to the reasoning behind 3 double doses?

10. How're you doing it Tony? I'd do 3 or 4 prob if I was running it to keep my levels more stable, or a larger dose preworkout if one needed to be larger.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    How're you doing it Tony? I'd do 3 or 4 prob if I was running it to keep my levels more stable, or a larger dose preworkout if one needed to be larger.
    I do 4 doses with the one before workout by an hour or so being a double dose. I just like levels higher and more stable instead of swooping up and down. I feel like nonmethyl half-life is less so that's why

12. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm curious as to the reasoning behind 3 double doses?
    Mostly because its convenient. I take one dose in the morning, one pre-workou, and one at night. These may be "double" based on the label, but we really don't know what a truly effective dose may be.

Androstenedione was typically run at 300+ mg per day which ended up being similar to a low dose of test. Not sure if this would be relative to trenbolone-dione or not. I'd ask PA his thoughts, but I think he's getting tired of any questions related to ph conversion and especially comparisons to andro.

13. I'm about to reach my first week of this Wednesday and I love it. I don't think dosing it at a high rate will maximize the effect. If anything it would be a waste, more sides and more expensive. For high doses that are most effective, i've seen 120 at max. Anything over people just wanna kill themselves..I'm only dosing it right now at 60, but will probably bump up to 90 next 2 weeks, then if I can take the sides (and the price) I'll do 120 the last week. 5 days in and my strength gains ironically started hitting me today. I get into the gym like what the hell happened to me I'm like Zeus right now. Lifts jumped drastically and im now over-excited to see how this will take me. No real noticeable hypertrophy gains yet. Just strength. PM if you want more info. I am running this with a medial dose of Epistane (40mg currently)
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

14. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Wondering about what? Do you have a rash also?

lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Could be a lot of things. Could be his body just had a reaction to the trenavar, like when I'm around dogs and cats.lol
    i'm also allergic to dogs and cats

16. Phs don't even come close to injecting abs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml ??
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. how will trenavar compare to trenbolone??
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:56 PM
  3. detection time of trenbolone NE?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 08:28 AM
  4. Methyl Trenbolone ?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:19 AM
  5. trenbolone