Trenavar = Trenbolone? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Trenavar = Trenbolone?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Nada broski just liked ur comment thought it was spot on and totally true!
    LOL, I thought maybe they were dropped as the site sponsor or something.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

No, just don't tell anyone where they can get purchase anything unless its from Nutraplanet.
    I feel this is very gay.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I feel this is very gay.
    They pay for the whole show. And they actually are a really good vendor, really fast and professional. I use them and one other vendor almost exclusively to meet my needs. Nutra's sales can be great, and flat rate $7 shipping is where it's at when you load up on heavy tubs of protein during a big random sale - 1 2lb tub or 20 10lb bags, it's 7 to ship it all. That's as good as it gets.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Its criminal they say to do it but I'd like to see a juiced up cat.
    Name:  cat guns.jpg
Views: 1115
Size:  28.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Name:  cat guns.jpg
Views: 1115
Size:  28.7 KB
    That cat on the bottom gives me the creeps
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I'll be starting my LGI T-Var15 cycle soon. It's gonna be a 4 weeks cycle. I'll start with 120 mgs and keep on increasing the dosage every 3 days up to 240 mgs/day!
    I don't know why people say it's expensive coz this brand cost me about as much as the real Tren Ace would cost for 4 weeks! However, this one is oral (I hate injecting, although I did it many times before), it's not methylated, it kicks in fast and gets out of the blood fast allowing me to adjust the dosage accordingly.
    My cycle will contain Prami, Formastanzol, DAA, Ketotifen, Clen & T3 (at a very low dose), then my PCT will be a low dose of Clomid and DAA.
    I do have HCG and Aromasin in hand just in case.
    My greatest hope is that at 240mg/day it would be like 350mg/week of Tren Ace
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn. Would you be logging this?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I might start a mini-log
    I'm not so into details
    Now i'm into seriously transforming my body. So if high doses of Trenavar don't give me an effect comparable to Trenbolone, I'll trash it...
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fifo_thekid View Post
    I'll be starting my LGI T-Var15 cycle soon. It's gonna be a 4 weeks cycle. I'll start with 120 mgs and keep on increasing the dosage every 3 days up to 240 mgs/day!
    I don't know why people say it's expensive coz this brand cost me about as much as the real Tren Ace would cost for 4 weeks! However, this one is oral (I hate injecting, although I did it many times before), it's not methylated, it kicks in fast and gets out of the blood fast allowing me to adjust the dosage accordingly.
    My cycle will contain Prami, Formastanzol, DAA, Ketotifen, Clen & T3 (at a very low dose), then my PCT will be a low dose of Clomid and DAA.
    I do have HCG and Aromasin in hand just in case.
    My greatest hope is that at 240mg/day it would be like 350mg/week of Tren Ace
    think your chasing down a pipe dream. your thinking should be like 350mg of trenadione will be similar to 240mg of tren ace. but it probably wont, d/t limited enzymes in the body. 4 weeks, with all that, if you find a dose you like and still can, make it a 6 weeker.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    think your chasing down a pipe dream. your thinking should be like 350mg of trenadione will be similar to 240mg of tren ace. but it probably wont, d/t limited enzymes in the body. 4 weeks, with all that, if you find a dose you like and still can, make it a 6 weeker.
    Not saying it will be like tren inj. but your body does have more than enough enzymes to convert any dose of a PH you could reasonably consume. I would think the problem would come in the form of the steroid being metabolized in other ways before reacting with 17b-HSD.
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll have to consult with those much wiser than I in order to explain what I want to say.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I'll be taking about 240 mg * 7 days = 1680 mg/week!! at 20% conversion rate that would be about 336 mg of free trenbolone (without ester), which equals about 370 mg of tren ace. In theory, that would be a plenty of tren.
    I don't need to run it for 6 weeks as I'm just cutting for now and I wanna minimize shut down. If everything goes according to my plan, I'd be running 4 weeks bursts, then take 8 weeks off and start again.
    Otherwise, I'll stick to tren ace
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Not saying it will be like tren inj. but your body does have more than enough enzymes to convert any dose of a PH you could reasonably consume. I would think the problem would come in the form of the steroid being metabolized in other ways before reacting with 17b-HSD.
    I'm keeping that point in my mind especially with all the reports of holding water with trenavar, which shouldn't happen with tren
  14. Diamond Member

I'll be taking about 240 mg * 7 days = 1680 mg/week!! at 20% conversion rate that would be about 336 mg of free trenbolone (without ester), which equals about 370 mg of tren ace. In theory, that would be a plenty of tren.
    I don't need to run it for 6 weeks as I'm just cutting for now and I wanna minimize shut down. If everything goes according to my plan, I'd be running 4 weeks bursts, then take 8 weeks off and start again.
    Conversion rate? Who fed you that load of bull?
  15. Diamond Member

Your plan may work, we'll see.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I cant understand what do you want to say exactly!
    You know that Trenavar converts to Trenbolone, right?
    And you know that theres no way 100% of it is converted, right?
    So theres a conversion rate: the percentage of the oral converted inside the body
  17. Diamond Member

I cant understand what do you want to say exactly!
    You know that Trenavar converts to Trenbolone, right?
    And you know that theres no way 100% of it is converted, right?
    So theres a conversion rate: the percentage of the oral converted inside the body
    Really, tell me more about this, fascinating.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

your body does have more than enough enzymes to convert any dose of a PH you could reasonably consume. I would think the problem would come in the form of the steroid being metabolized in other ways before reacting with 17b-HSD.
    This is very interesting. I was under the impression that 17b-HSD was the limiting factor. I'm currently taking 120mg divided into two 60mg doses and was concerned that this quantity may "over power" the enzyme.

I'd be interested to hear more about your thoughts on this compound.
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post

This is very interesting. I was under the impression that 17b-HSD was the limiting factor. I'm currently taking 120mg divided into two 60mg doses and was concerned that this quantity may "over power" the enzyme.

I asked pa about this topic and this is what he informed me with:
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the enzyme availablity is finite but that does not mean megadosing wont work. If something like androstenedione is taken in large amounts much of it will survive liver first pass. but then it will continue to circulate until it is metabolized. Your body cant really excrete it in its parent form. So eventually it will convert to its various metabolites

mega dosing like that is probably best, if you can afford it.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What else would you like to know?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

What else would you like to know?
    anything related to maximizing effectiveness. Jbryand101b's post is very helpful. Any concerns with very large oral doses of this compound that we may not have thought of?
  22. Diamond Member

you can take from that post that mega dosing dione pro hormones will most likely lead to the compound being in your system for a lot longer, but how long, is anybody's guess.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

anything related to maximizing effectiveness. Jbryand101b's post is very helpful. Any concerns with very large oral doses of this compound that we may not have thought of?
    I would say any of the standard tricks to maximizing the effectiveness of an unmethylated oral: take with food/oil, possibly grapefruit juice, quercetin, emulsifiers etc.

How effective any of that actually is IDK but I know people do it...
  24. Senior Member

I might start a mini-logI'm not so into details Now i'm into seriously transforming my body. So if high doses of Trenavar don't give me an effect comparable to Trenbolone, I'll trash it...
    When are you beginning your cycle?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

When are you beginning your cycle?
    around 1st of June
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Bumped my dose to 180mg (I'm using Celtic btw). Three 60mg doses.

What's the highest this has been run?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

any difference
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

It's only been one day. Nothing immediate to report.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

It's only been one day. Nothing immediate to report.
    I'm curious as to the reasoning behind 3 double doses?
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How're you doing it Tony? I'd do 3 or 4 prob if I was running it to keep my levels more stable, or a larger dose preworkout if one needed to be larger.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    How're you doing it Tony? I'd do 3 or 4 prob if I was running it to keep my levels more stable, or a larger dose preworkout if one needed to be larger.
    I do 4 doses with the one before workout by an hour or so being a double dose. I just like levels higher and more stable instead of swooping up and down. I feel like nonmethyl half-life is less so that's why
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

I'm curious as to the reasoning behind 3 double doses?
    Mostly because its convenient. I take one dose in the morning, one pre-workou, and one at night. These may be "double" based on the label, but we really don't know what a truly effective dose may be.

Androstenedione was typically run at 300+ mg per day which ended up being similar to a low dose of test. Not sure if this would be relative to trenbolone-dione or not. I'd ask PA his thoughts, but I think he's getting tired of any questions related to ph conversion and especially comparisons to andro.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

I'm about to reach my first week of this Wednesday and I love it. I don't think dosing it at a high rate will maximize the effect. If anything it would be a waste, more sides and more expensive. For high doses that are most effective, i've seen 120 at max. Anything over people just wanna kill themselves..I'm only dosing it right now at 60, but will probably bump up to 90 next 2 weeks, then if I can take the sides (and the price) I'll do 120 the last week. 5 days in and my strength gains ironically started hitting me today. I get into the gym like what the hell happened to me I'm like Zeus right now. Lifts jumped drastically and im now over-excited to see how this will take me. No real noticeable hypertrophy gains yet. Just strength. PM if you want more info. I am running this with a medial dose of Epistane (40mg currently)
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Wondering about what? Do you have a rash also?

lol
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Could be a lot of things. Could be his body just had a reaction to the trenavar, like when I'm around dogs and cats.lol
    i'm also allergic to dogs and cats
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Phs don't even come close to injecting abs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml ??
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 05:58 PM
  2. how will trenavar compare to trenbolone??
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:56 PM
  3. detection time of trenbolone NE?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 06:28 AM
  4. Methyl Trenbolone ?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:19 PM
  5. trenbolone