Trenavar = Trenbolone?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I have a few packets of the original Trenavar run that I have not gotten around to using.
The claims were that it converts into Trenbolone. My question for people that have used this or have knowledge about this
Does it actually convert to trenboone? Did you feel like you were on trenbolone? Or was it all bullshiit?

S

SPLocal

Awards
It does actually convert to Trenbolone, but due its nature as an oral PH the effects are not comparable to actual injected Tren variants. Trenavar typically needs to be dosed at 90-120mg for efficacy which can make it a pricey run.

That being said, people do seem to have a great time with it at those doses, particularly when paired with Epistane or other compounds towards cutting/recomposition ends.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I want to see someone dose it in the 180 mg ED range and tell me what happens. At 120 I'm 9 days into cycle and nothing but the good effects.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
It does actually convert to Trenbolone, but due its nature as an oral PH the effects are not comparable to actual injected Tren variants. Trenavar typically needs to be dosed at 90-120mg for efficacy which can make it a pricey run.

That being said, people do seem to have a great time with it at those doses, particularly when paired with Epistane or other compounds towards cutting/recomposition ends.
I'm ok with something being pricey as long as it does what they claim it does..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shredded Labs and Celtic Labs have released 30mg pills of Trenavar, and priced similarly to other 15mg/pill brands. Shredded Labs had a bad deal with their raws on M1A and their Hexadrone so people are iffy about them, and Celtic Labs are brand new but Tony is logging it and liking it so far.

LGI is a proven brand but you'll spend twice as much to be sure of quality as they're 15mg pills.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Shredded Labs and Celtic Labs have released 30mg pills of Trenavar, and priced similarly to other 15mg/pill brands. Shredded Labs had a bad deal with their raws on M1A and their Hexadrone so people are iffy about them, and Celtic Labs are brand new but Tony is logging it and liking it so far.

LGI is a proven brand but you'll spend twice as much to be sure of quality as they're 15mg pills.
I've got some of the original run that were marked as 10mgs but actually contain 15mgs.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
120 damn that 8 pills a day. That packet goes fast!! So you're saying it does feel like you're on Trenbolone?
Its Celtic labs so.only 4 pills per day. And dude I've never done Tren A or Tren E so I'm not sure. The sweats are starting like everyone talks about and the strength and cutting are insane. I have zero sides that feel offensive to me:) I'm logging if you decide you'd like to follow

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Its Celtic labs so.only 4 pills per day. And dude I've never done Tren A or Tren E so I'm not sure. The sweats are starting like everyone talks about and the strength and cutting are insane. I have zero sides that feel offensive to me:) I'm logging if you decide you'd like to follow
I know people who ran it up past 200mg per. Said it was great at that dose. Tren sides but still not as strong as 50mg of tren ace Ed. Take the trenavar it's good ****.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I know people who ran it up past 200mg per. Said it was great at that dose. Tren sides but still not as strong as 50mg of tren ace Ed. Take the trenavar it's good ****.
200mgs per day!! That's real expensive.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Maybe I'm in the minority but I ran it at 90 and hated it. Got nothing but sides

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Maybe I'm in the minority but I ran it at 90 and hated it. Got nothing but sides
Damn that suck, don't run real tren then and I stay away from deca too.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Ran it stacked with stano for what I planned six weeks. Ended up dropping the Tren around 4 weeks or so as I didn't notice much and the sides were not worth it. Nothing horrible. Had some really oily skin but worst of all I had a bad rash break out on my arms that didn't go away until I dropped the Tren. Continued the stano for the full 6 weeks and loved that.

calories were a slight surplus

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ran it stacked with stano for what I planned six weeks. Ended up dropping the Tren around 4 weeks or so as I didn't notice much and the sides were not worth it. Nothing horrible. Had some really oily skin but worst of all I had a bad rash break out on my arms that didn't go away until I dropped the Tren. Continued the stano for the full 6 weeks and loved that.

calories were a slight surplus
Well I'm at 150 rite now. You got me wondering

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Well I'm at 150 rite now. You got me wondering
Very possible that it just doesn't agree with me. Almost certain it was the Tren cause I would stop the Tren for a few days and the rash would subside. Then as soon as I continued the Tren the rash would return

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Wondering about what? Do you have a rash also?
Nope just wondering what the future holds at this dose. Could be a filler ingredient in your trenavar capsule that caused it?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Nope just wondering what the future holds at this dose. Could be a filler ingredient in your trenavar capsule that caused it?
Could be a lot of things. Could be his body just had a reaction to the trenavar, like when I'm around dogs and cats.lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Could be a lot of things. Could be his body just had a reaction to the trenavar, like when I'm around dogs and cats.lol
Why does Trenavar cause a reaction in your body when you are around dogs? Whuuuuh?? Lol just kidding

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm probably won't be me. Something tells me that this forum would ban you pretty quick if you ever talked about something like that
As long as you don't give the cats a source for steroids, you're all set.
Lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
As long as you don't give the cats a source for steroids, you're all set.
Lol
Yeah I keep finding out how picky people are about sourcing on here. People do it all day long on here in obvious ways and say to PM them with a source and even stupider crap than that and they never get edited or slapped. I just did something and get the shaft and lose a bunch if posts on my log. Idk if its because its in the top few on cycle info and so they see it rite away or what but I don't like what just happened

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I keep finding out how picky people are about sourcing on here. People do it all day long on here in obvious ways and say to PM them with a source and even stupider crap than that and they never get edited or slapped. I just did something and get the shaft and lose a bunch if posts on my log. Idk if its because its in the top few on cycle info and so they see it rite away or what but I don't like what just happened
I didn't see your posts but yea that's a very touchy thing around here.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I didn't see your posts but yea that's a very touchy thing around here.
How many chances do you get? I'm not going to source again but I'm wary that they'll take something from my post to mean I'm sourcing. Sucks.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to source again but I'm wary that they'll take something from my post to mean I'm sourcing. Sucks.
No, just don't tell anyone where they can get purchase anything unless its from Nutraplanet.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Nada broski just liked ur comment thought it was spot on and totally true!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel this is very gay.
They pay for the whole show. And they actually are a really good vendor, really fast and professional. I use them and one other vendor almost exclusively to meet my needs. Nutra's sales can be great, and flat rate $7 shipping is where it's at when you load up on heavy tubs of protein during a big random sale - 1 2lb tub or 20 10lb bags, it's 7 to ship it all. That's as good as it gets.

F

fifo_thekid

Awards
I'll be starting my LGI T-Var15 cycle soon. It's gonna be a 4 weeks cycle. I'll start with 120 mgs and keep on increasing the dosage every 3 days up to 240 mgs/day!
I don't know why people say it's expensive coz this brand cost me about as much as the real Tren Ace would cost for 4 weeks! However, this one is oral (I hate injecting, although I did it many times before), it's not methylated, it kicks in fast and gets out of the blood fast allowing me to adjust the dosage accordingly.
My cycle will contain Prami, Formastanzol, DAA, Ketotifen, Clen & T3 (at a very low dose), then my PCT will be a low dose of Clomid and DAA.
I do have HCG and Aromasin in hand just in case.
My greatest hope is that at 240mg/day it would be like 350mg/week of Tren Ace :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. Would you be logging this?

F

fifo_thekid

Awards
I might start a mini-log
I'm not so into details :)
Now i'm into seriously transforming my body. So if high doses of Trenavar don't give me an effect comparable to Trenbolone, I'll trash it...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be starting my LGI T-Var15 cycle soon. It's gonna be a 4 weeks cycle. I'll start with 120 mgs and keep on increasing the dosage every 3 days up to 240 mgs/day!
I don't know why people say it's expensive coz this brand cost me about as much as the real Tren Ace would cost for 4 weeks! However, this one is oral (I hate injecting, although I did it many times before), it's not methylated, it kicks in fast and gets out of the blood fast allowing me to adjust the dosage accordingly.
My cycle will contain Prami, Formastanzol, DAA, Ketotifen, Clen & T3 (at a very low dose), then my PCT will be a low dose of Clomid and DAA.
I do have HCG and Aromasin in hand just in case.
My greatest hope is that at 240mg/day it would be like 350mg/week of Tren Ace :D
think your chasing down a pipe dream. your thinking should be like 350mg of trenadione will be similar to 240mg of tren ace. but it probably wont, d/t limited enzymes in the body. 4 weeks, with all that, if you find a dose you like and still can, make it a 6 weeker.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
think your chasing down a pipe dream. your thinking should be like 350mg of trenadione will be similar to 240mg of tren ace. but it probably wont, d/t limited enzymes in the body. 4 weeks, with all that, if you find a dose you like and still can, make it a 6 weeker.
Not saying it will be like tren inj. but your body does have more than enough enzymes to convert any dose of a PH you could reasonably consume. I would think the problem would come in the form of the steroid being metabolized in other ways before reacting with 17b-HSD.