First cycle ever with Epistane need help and advice

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
What's up guys!So this will be my first cycle and I would like your advice about my plan:I've been training for 2 years and I packed a good amount of solid mass around 25-30 pounds.I do the cycle for curiosity and loosing bf while adding LBM reasons!.The cycle will look like that:

Pro hormone:
Epistane dosage:30/30/30/40/40/40
stano dosage: 600/800/800/800/1000/1000
Cycle Support :
AI Cycle Support 2.0
taurine
fish oil
Multivitamin
PCT:
DAA dosage: 3g/day
PES ERASE : - / - /3 /3 /3 /2
Nolvadex dosage:, 20/20/10/10
Anabolic designs liver milk 2/2/3/3/

supplements that I'm going to run through out the cycle:
Creatine Monohydrate (5g off days 10g on days)
BCAA lequid form (morning,pre-post/wo ,4th meal)
WHEY Protein 35g (morning and 5th meal)
Weight Gainer 70 protein/150 carbs/10 fat (post workout)
Slow release protein 40/25/7 (30min pre bedtime )

I will start the cycle when I feel physiquelly and mentally ready. I just want to be sure and ready to go,I think its a solid one and ] do you think ill be fine i hope it won't have any permanent sides .I will do a blood - hormone and liver check before cycle and one after pct.
My stats
Height: 6"2
Weight: 212 lbs
bf : 16%
Bench Press 220x12
Squat 235 x13
Shoulder Press 200x12
Arms: 16.4 inches:
I do not deadlift (****ed up back from car accident)
Any good cortisol blocker?
Changes:
Pre load 1 week before Cycle Support 2.0 with livermilk
Added 2 cycle weeks at 40mgs and stano at 600/800/800/800/1000/1000
Changed epistane first week dosage to 30
Added DS Triazole
Added DAA

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
I want to keep my self private and my PC is broken so I can't cut my face off(I posted this via phone). I hope I'll be able to post a picture in a week or so..

DarkVader

DarkVader

Awards
Very similar to my first Havoc cycle.

I did Nolva 20/20/10/10 and worked fine.
I also ran Activate Xtreme during PCT, AI Cycle Support throughout cycle (pre-loaded 2 weeks before), and AI post Cycle after.

I had no sides.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Cycle looks good but I think most people would agree that Epi should be run longer than four weeks

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Well with the above dosages i have 60 mgs left at the end of the cycle and yeah I can buy one and go for maybe 6weeks my buddy is going to run the same cycle so I guess we can split the bottle.Ow and... I don't think that the cycle support will last that long and I won't have the money me nor my buddy to buy, more pct and support. Which PH is better Epistane or its clone Epi?

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Loled I just found its the same PH both are:
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol but the one company clames that it has and anti-estrogen properties

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Very similar to my first Havoc cycle.

I did Nolva 20/20/10/10 and worked fine.
I also ran Activate Xtreme during PCT, AI Cycle Support throughout cycle (pre-loaded 2 weeks before), and AI post Cycle after.

I had no sides.
Were most of the cycle gains permanent? Or you gained 15 pounds and lost 10?

DarkVader

DarkVader

Awards
Were most of the cycle gains permanent? Or you gained 15 pounds and lost 10?
Unfortunate story.

I gained 10. Then after PCT, I broke my hand playing indoor soccer. I lost everything and then some. No idea what would have happened.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
So sad...well I can see your fine now! So I shouldn't expect any crazy gains at all (like 20lbs and keep 10-15).I know that every one reacts deferent to compounds but not that much...

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I'm going to run lgi epi for 6 weeks, can someone tell me what should be a better route.

30/30/40/40/50/50

Or

40/40/40/40/40/40

Please explain, thanks bros

whaz

whaz

Awards
I'd run it for 6 weeks personally. Im starting another epi cycle on Tuesday and will run for 6 weeks. I also suggest getting something for the lethargy like Stano or Dermacine, every one is different but the lethargy on epi got me good the first go round.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
I'd run it for 6 weeks personally. Im starting another epi cycle on Tuesday and will run fsor 6 weeks. I also suggest getting something for the lethargy like Stano or Dermacine, every one is different but the lethargy on epi got me good the first go round.
I'm "virgin" to PH so I don't know if its wise to add anything else to the cycle because I don't want to stress my liver too much especially if I add an androgenic PH to it like stano-drol... But at the end of the day I'm new to ph world so if you explain me why I would need stano-drol I might consider buying it.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Both cycles I stated are for 6 weeks, I'm asking about the dosages please.

I'm also running stano 800 mg for 6 weeks with it.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Both cycles I stated are for 6 weeks, I'm asking about the dosages please.

I'm also running stano 800 mg for 6 weeks with it.
If you have done a couple of cycles before then I would def go with 30/30(if you feel that you can handle it go 40)/40/40/40/50.I've seen this dosage many times.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
my first cycle was havoc at 40/40/50/50/50/50 gained 25lbs a lot was water, and ended up keeping around 11/12

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I ran my first epi 36/36/54/54/54, 18 mg pills, I put on 15, lost 4 , cycle support , regular OTC PCT, got bloods done month after and I was fine

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I enjoyed epistane very much. Got big gains, vascular, aggressive. I ran it for 7 weeks though. You don't really feel anything at all for about 10-14 days. Also, you will need taurine so stock up on it. It solves the back pumps extremely well. But I would use clomid instead of nolvadex

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
I enjoyed epistane very much. Got big gains, vascular, aggressive. I ran it for 7 weeks though. You don't really feel anything at all for about 10-14 days. Also, you will need taurine so stock up on it. It solves the back pumps extremely well. But I would use clomid instead of nolvadex
I've heard that sometimes clomid itself causes mood sides. But I guess its due to hormone levels changing.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
clomid is even used sometimes to raise test levels as an effort before testosterone replacement therapy
Is it wise to start a t-booster in the middle of the last cycle week?

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
How should I dose the clomid for pct after epi then? Would liquid clomid work just as well ??

whaz

whaz

Awards
I'm "virgin" to PH so I don't know if its wise to add anything else to the cycle because I don't want to stress my liver too much especially if I add an androgenic PH to it like stano-drol... But at the end of the day I'm new to ph world so if you explain me why I would need stano-drol I might consider buying it.
Stano is not methylated so it shouldn't stress your liver. It converts to DHT which many people use as a "test base" in order to combat the sides of PH's such as lethargy and loss of libido. The main reason I would and I am including it in my epi cycle is so I dont feel lethargic and lose my sex drive completely. I would suggest doing some research on epistane and seeing what others report as far as lethargy goes. For me it wasn't terrible but it was more than enough to make me figure out what to do next time.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I had horrible lethargy starting week 3, I was sleeping 14 hours a day and the only thing I did was lift and eat. Luckily I was off for winter break so I didn't have anything else to do or else it would of seriously interfered. Next cycle I will be running stano to combat this

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
How should I dose the clomid for pct after epi then? Would liquid clomid work just as well ??
Just regular clomid pct dosing mg's/wk. And yes if it's from a reputable supplier

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Yes
And by test booster, I mean test
As I can see stano is one of the best choises out there. I'm thinking of running it from the beginning dosage: 300/450/450/450/450/450 what do you think?

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Do I really need an estrogen control?. The one I had for cycle support increases natural test too... So itsnot what I need I want a real estrogen blocker to avoid the increase of it during cycle...and I cannot find one that only blocks it..

whaz

whaz

Awards
As I can see stano is one of the best choises out there. I'm thinking of running it from the beginning dosage: 300/450/450/450/450/450 what do you think?
600/800/1000/1000/1000/1000 is what I will be dosing stano. I wouldn't bother going lower than 600.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
600/800/1000/1000/1000/1000 is what I will be dosing stano. I wouldn't bother going lower than 600.
Well... what about toxicity? And if I reach now 1000 I would have to go beyond that in my next cycle I would rather keep it for a couple of days at 450 then 600 keep it like that for two weeks and then go 800.But I don't know about stano a lot so If you can explain your opinion I would be really greatfull.If not I guess I have to research even more.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I will be running stano at 800 the whole 6 weeks with my epistane. Stano won't be as toxic as it is not methylated.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
You just gotta see what works for you bud. 800 felt fantastic for me and I likely won't ever cycle without stano

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Yeah but some people don't always have reliable sources hence the designer steroid approach :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but some people don't always have reliable sources hence the designer steroid approach :)
Its actually just as easy. You would be suprised. :) just a little research.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Well... what about toxicity? And if I reach now 1000 I would have to go beyond that in my next cycle I would rather keep it for a couple of days at 450 then 600 keep it like that for two weeks and then go 800.But I don't know about stano a lot so If you can explain your opinion I would be really greatfull.If not I guess I have to research even more.
The toxicity is pretty much non existent, thsts the reason people use it stacked with methylated ph's and no you really wouldn't have to keep going up and up every cycle in the future. Its just my OPINION but you'd be wasting the stano under 600 mg. Stano is not a prohormone. Do a lot more research on it and other compounds that convert to dht. Youll be happy you did.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
If I only have enough pills of stano to run 1000 for two weeks (the rest of the cycle will be 800) which two weeks would be best to choose?

edit: sorry for jacking

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I would say the last 2 weeks especially if ur ramping up ur epi dose

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
Do I really need an estrogen control?. The one I had for cycle support increases natural test too... So itsnot what I need I want a real estrogen blocker to avoid the increase of it during cycle...and I cannot find one that only blocks it..
I don't think you need an estrogen blocker when on epi as it can't be aromatized into estrogen. That's why companies claim it has anti estrogen properties. When I ran havoc I only used organ shield and cycle support. For pct I did nolva 20/20/10/10 and ran and AI (I used formestane) in reverse order, so ramping up the dose. I also took lean xtream starting on the second week. I kept getting gains throughout pct and thought it was an excellent cycle. Ending up weighing 165 and benching 330 because I was doing strict powerlifting training.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was Epi for 4 weeks 30/40/40/40

Used OTC pct
Kept most gains
Great pumps, small strength increase (on core lifts mostly)
Recovered quickly from workouts and my favorite part was the increased well being feeling

Also was able to add extra sets to my working sets
ie. if I did 4x8 before and was struggling, on epi I felt like my recovery was increased between sets and could add another working set

Thinking ima do epi/stano/tren this summer (link in signature)... I know u already subbed in cooky1

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need an estrogen blocker when on epi as it can't be aromatized into estrogen. That's why companies claim it has anti estrogen properties. When I ran havoc I only used organ shield and cycle support. For pct I did nolva 20/20/10/10 and ran and AI (I used formestane) in reverse order, so ramping up the dose. I also took lean xtream starting on the second week. I kept getting gains throughout pct and thought it was an excellent cycle. Ending up weighing 165 and benching 330 because I was doing strict powerlifting training.
Good advice on "reverse" order

Tapering up the AI while tapering down the SERM
Gonna do the same for my cycle but won't start the AI right away, want to keep some estro around so the body starts upping its endogenous production right???

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards

Gonna do the same for my cycle but won't start the AI right away, want to keep some estro around so the body starts upping its endogenous production right???
Yea I hardly ever see people talking about tapering up the AI while reducing the SERM. I started my AI right with the SERM because I am already susceptible to estro sides and I just wanted zero chances of a rebound or anything. I was really happy with my cycle, but from your avatar it looks like you have nothing to worry about when talking about estro sides. I'm sure you can wait on your AI a week or so into the SERM and be safe.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
added stano at 600/800/800/800/1000/1000 any good cortisol blocker for pct?

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
added stano at 600/800/800/800/1000/1000 any good cortisol blocker for pct?
I used lean xtream as directed in pct and it seemed to work pretty well for me. It's a fat burner that works by blocking cortisol.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards

Great advice guys I will search more about the AI and SERM what about a 6 week pct example with the AI tampering up and SERM tapering down?. It would be really! appreciated