First cycle ever with Epistane need help and advice

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    thats what the nolvas for bud!

easiest way to explain it is like a lock and key... nolva fills in the keyhole (receptors) so that the estro doesnt cause growth

nolva itself is a weak estrogen but shows little (to no) activity at the breast receptors... meaning that extra estro floating around shouldnt be binding to create breast tissue, and your body will "see" that extra estrogen and boost up natural test production
    Thank you. Now I understood everything!. So I will do this I guess : DS Triazole dosage /-/ - /4/4/3
    Nolvadex dosage: 20/20/10/10

2. whats the main ingredient in DS triazole?

have you seen others PCT logs and their doses?

an example of 2 pct ideas below
    (if you cant get bloodwork done you gotta do "guess work" like water retention, nipple changes, libido issues)

PCT 1: if you feel that ur estrogen isnt that high
    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/--/ 3/4/4/3

or

PCT 2: if estrogen is becomin an issue
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    DS T 2/ 3 / 4/ 3/ 2

the taper at the end is to "kill" estro slowly for rebound... some people use a SERM and AI at full strength for 4 weeks and 0 their estro levels and do more damage!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

3. zpole

Also word of advice since epi is geared towards increasing hypertrophy and protein synthesis take a large dose amino complex. It will go nice together.

4. Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

5. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    whats the main ingredient in DS triazole?

have you seen others PCT logs and their doses?

an example of 2 pct ideas below
    (if you cant get bloodwork done you gotta do "guess work" like water retention, nipple changes, libido issues)

PCT 1: if you feel that ur estrogen isnt that high
    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/--/ 3/4/4/3

or

PCT 2: if estrogen is becomin an issue
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    DS T 2/ 3 / 4/ 3/ 2

the taper at the end is to "kill" estro slowly for rebound... soe people use a SERM and AI at full strength for 4 weeks and 0 their estro levels and do more damage!
    Well why not

nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/2/ 3/4/4/3

6. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Also word of advice since epi is geared towards increasing hypertrophy and protein synthesis take a large dose amino complex. It will go nice together.
    Well I've been always a fan of BCAAs and multivitamins so its not considered as extras

7. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Epi is good stuff deff run it longer though. I'm on week 6 of my cycle and i'm going to continue until the 8 week mark. I've been running 40mg since week 3 and my blood work came back normal. Youll like it. You don't need Nolva though. It doesnt effect test levels and it doesnt convert to estrogen so no need.
    Dude, stop giving advice. You are wrong.

if anyone is bored, check his post history.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

8. I haven't been around long but I have gotten to know a lot of smart people and have drilled the "no serm, no cycle" approach. I will never run a steroid w/o proper pct

9. Btw slappy u def have my fav avatar!

10. all this damn supplementing is confusing me!! im just gonna run 5week epi2a3a@ 20/30/40/40/40. gonna do post cycle 3x by vital labs and clomid. no need to make it soo difficult really
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Well why not

nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/2/ 3/4/4/3
    havent looked up the mg dose of DS T yet but if its the same as erase, ive seen reports that its pretty strong and you shouldnt need to stay at 4 for 2 weeks... gotta go to work! ill check the DS T dose later
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    I haven't been around long but I have gotten to know a lot of smart people and have drilled the "no serm, no cycle" approach. I will never run a steroid w/o proper pct
    You totally can run a cycle without a SERM, but it's a horrible idea. Your endocrine system will eventually find equilibrium (maybe 6 months?). But with a little research you can find the chemicals you need to avoid that situation.

Back in the old days of NASCAR drivers didn't have to use seat belts, but I think everyone is in agreement (now) that seat belts are a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Btw slappy u def have my fav avatar!
    thanks man, my "pharmacy" has a bad@ss label for their bad@ss product.

The cycle looks legit. Get ready for popping a sh*t load of pills. You're at a good starting point though. If you want something for cortisol and estro control, checkout PES Erase.

13. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    havent looked up the mg dose of DS T yet but if its the same as erase, ive seen reports that its pretty strong and you shouldnt need to stay at 4 for 2 weeks... gotta go to work! ill check the DS T dose later
    Oke good luck then: P.Check inbox!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    The cycle looks legit. Get ready for popping a sh*t load of pills. You're at a good starting point though. If you want something for cortisol and estro control, checkout PES Erase.
    Well I've already found 2 supplements for each job. But if erase is cheaper and it offers 2 in 1 I might consider taking it
    because the cost of this cycle is super high and I am a college student so I don't know if I can handle it.The cost with the proper nutrition and the cycle is about 480$ at the moment I got the 80$ ^^.Btw I'm now in thoughts either doing cycle in 4 months or wait a year and do it. ). So I will have a more solid base and my endocrine system won't be a really big problem
    I'm not stupid I'm really concerned about my general health and I want to minimize the chances of permanent sides. So Im thinking of getting all the cycle supplements now and run it in a year. Is it wise?

15. You should wait. I didn't realize your age. It might be a good idea to re-read the rules of the board and possibly edit your last post. PH and AAS are really not needed until you hit a real plateau, and believe me, you aren't there yet. An extra year (or three) of solid training and diet will serve you better than artificial hormones.

There aint no free lunch. Sorry bud. With patience and practice you will hit your goals and most likely exceed them.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    You should wait. I didn't realize your age. It might be a good idea to re-read the rules of the board and possibly edit your last post. PH and AAS are really not needed until you hit a real plateau, and believe me, you aren't there yet. An extra year (or three) of solid training and diet will serve you better than artificial hormones.

There aint no free lunch. Sorry bud. With patience and practice you will hit your goals and most likely exceed them.
    I'm not a kid who tries to shortcut (saying that just to clear my intentions). I know that I'm going to jump on them sooner
    rlater...I was about to do it in 4 months ..now I will do it in a year.I train like a beast I'm not afraid of weights and in the gym I'm the guy who did the most progress.I know how to supply my selfwith food properly and I've red books about workout and nutrition. I'm not someone who wants to grab a bottle and start injecting his ass. I wan to educate myself on this subject and I want to have everything set. I'm responsible
    for my actions and I think with the proper supplementation I am going to be fine. I know that age is just a number everyone is defrent and I know people which their overall growth stopped at 19.I hope you understand my intentions I didn't make the thread to fool people I posted my age from the beginning of this. I hope no one is going to be mad with me nor the admins.
    That's me 8 months ago

17. nice avi bro! McShredded!

18. check out examine.com brassaiopsis Glomerulata

i wish DST said which AI was in their product (maybe im missing it though)

looks like ppl are running at 3-4 a day for PCT... so if you feel that estro isnt too high you can start the DST in week 3 of pct, if you feel its a problem then start at 3 caps in week 1

19. is there anything that can be taken while on cycle to help with the low libido? my old lady is starting to suspect something and asked me why I dont want sex lol.

20. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    is there anything that can be taken while on cycle to help with the low libido? my old lady is starting to suspect something and asked me why I dont want sex lol.
    seen ppl take HCGenerate to help... most natty test boosters + arginine should get some blood flow goin

what exactly are you taking and for how long have you been taking it ?

21. Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    I'm going to run lgi epi for 6 weeks, can someone tell me what should be a better route.

30/30/40/40/50/50

Or

40/40/40/40/40/40

Please explain, thanks bros
    Go with the first one Most people don't feel anything until week 3 I didn't

Or go 30/40/40/50/50/60

22. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

seen ppl take HCGenerate to help... most natty test boosters + arginine should get some blood flow goin

what exactly are you taking and for how long have you been taking it ?
    3rd week of epi2a3a @40mg. the problem is wanting it. i can get and keep an erection but just no desire whatsoever. these items u said would be ok to take on cycle?

23. i see ur reppin SD bro! cant wait to be back this summer

now to your question
    ya they are fine on cycle... most people would use the HCGenerate for pct as a natural test booster along with DAA

sometimes its all in ur head though too.. get focused on the weights/diet or ANALyzing the normally unimportant details of everyday life
    basically i get a similar feeling after a few low carb days!

i didnt have your issue when i took epi though, i felt "alphamale" and confident most of the time but with work and school and training its not like i had much time for "gettin around"

24. yessir sd born and raised!! ill look into hcgenerate thanks

25. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    check out examine.com brassaiopsis Glomerulata

i wish DST said which AI was in their product (maybe im missing it though)

looks like ppl are running at 3-4 a day for PCT... so if you feel that estro isnt too high you can start the DST in week 3 of pct, if you feel its a problem then start at 3 caps in week 1
    I guess I will decide then from how I feel and I will do blood work before cycle so I will be able to see if estrogen is high enough naturally
    That's me 8 months ago
  26. zpole

ya take a shot of test to ur slong

27. Should my last cycle workout be a day before the last dosage of PHs?
    Ow and other supplements that I'm going to run through out the cycle:
    Creatine Monohydrate (5g off days 10g on days)
    BCAA lequid form (morning,pre-post/wo ,4th meal)
    WHEY Protein 35g (morning and 5th meal)
    Weight Gainer 70 protein/150 carbs/25 fat (post workout)
    Slow release protein 40/25/10 (30min pre bedtime )
    That's me 8 months ago

28. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    ya take a shot of test to ur slong
    Yh I'll take a shot up in my |3
    That's me 8 months ago

29. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Should my last cycle workout be a day before the last dosage of PHs?
    Ow and other supplements that I'm going to run through out the cycle:
    Weight Gainer 70 protein/150 carbs/25 fat (post workout)
    Slow release protein 40/25/10 (30min pre bedtime )
    25g fat post workout?? i personally try to keep fat minimal post workout and have some fats in my dinner (meal about 1.5hrs after workout)
    save the creatine for PCT to help maintain strength to retain gains and dont think you need to go up to 10g a day, but its cheap!

30. That's the final cycle thank you all from the bottom of my heart!.
    Pro hormone:
    Epistane dosage:30/30/30/40/40/40
    stano dosage: 600/800/800/800/1000/1000
    Cycle Support :
    AI Cycle Support 2.0
    taurine
    fish oil
    Multivitamin
    PCT:
    DAA dosage: 3g/day(whole 5weeks)
    PES ERASE : - / - /3 /3 /3 /2
    Nolvadex dosage:, 20/20/10/10
    Anabolic designs liver milk 2/2/3/3/2

supplements that I'm going to run through out the cycle:
    Weight Gainer 70 protein/150 carbs/10 fat (post workout)
    Slow release protein 40/25/7 (30min pre bedtime )
    That's me 8 months ago

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle in a while--Need HELP!!!
    By Lewisir in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 08:54 PM
  2. First Cycle - RPN Havoc (Epistane). Need some opinions.
    By royoneal213 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 11:34 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 11:15 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:58 PM
  5. Need help and advice
    By OCCFan023 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 10:32 PM