First cycle ever with Epistane need help and advice

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    added stano at 600/800/800/800/1000/1000 any good cortisol blocker for pct?
    Reduce Xt is my go to cortisol control for pct


  2. Any one have experience running clen with pct after epi/stano cycle? Good or bad? Just curious got some extra
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Any one have experience running clen with pct after epi/stano cycle? Good or bad? Just curious got some extra
    I see what you did there: P Epi and Tren Elite stack?

  4. Do you think my PCT is legit:
    IronMagLabs E-control-Rx
    Nolvadex dosage:, 20/20/20/10/10
    Anabolic designs liver milk
    SRS Reduce - XT after second week

    I think I'm gonna delete IML e-control and and add instead DS Triazole because I found its a solid AI

    DS Triazole dosage - / - /3 /4. /4. /4 /3
    Nolvadex dosage:, 20/20/20/10/10/10
    Anabolic designs liver milk
    SRS Reduce - XT after second week

  5. still dont think you need nolva that long... its high affinity for receptors has it working quickly.. maybe 20/20/10/10
    you can decide then if you need a 5th week

    also some will tell you to start the AI right away during PCT, but i say wait 2-3 weeks and *insert bro science here* have your body recognize the extra estro (thats not binding because of your nolva) and boost its own (endogenous) production of test...

    if you block estro (nolva) and kill estro (AI)... then it will be harder to get natty T levels back up
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    still dont think you need nolva that long... its high affinity for receptors has it working quickly.. maybe 20/20/10/10
    you can decide then if you need a 5th week

    also some will tell you to start the AI right away during PCT, but i say wait 2-3 weeks and *insert bro science here* have your body recognize the extra estro (thats not binding because of your nolva) and boost its own (endogenous)oducion of test...

    if you block estro (nolva) and kill estro (AI)... then it will be harder to get natty T levels back up

    You mean something like that:
    DS Triazole dosage /- /-/ - /4/4/3
    Nolvadex dosage: / -/ 20/20/10/10

    or

    You mean something like that:
    DS Triazole dosage /-/ - /4/4/3
    Nolvadex dosage: 20/20/10/10

  7. Btw my nipples are puffy because I was fat when I was kid.. Its not gyno its fat tissue around the nipple ( I used to be 25% bf now I'm at 16%).Is this gonna make my nipples explode? (Talking about the 2 week period without AI)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Btw my nipples are puffy because I was fat when I was kid.. Its not gyno its fat tissue around the nipple ( I used to be 25% bf now I'm at 16%).Is this gonna make my nipples explode? (Talking about the 2 week period without AI)

    thats what the nolvas for bud!

    easiest way to explain it is like a lock and key... nolva fills in the keyhole (receptors) so that the estro doesnt cause growth

    nolva itself is a weak estrogen but shows little (to no) activity at the breast receptors... meaning that extra estro floating around shouldnt be binding to create breast tissue, and your body will "see" that extra estrogen and boost up natural test production
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  9. zpole
    zpole's Avatar

    Epi is good stuff deff run it longer though. I'm on week 6 of my cycle and i'm going to continue until the 8 week mark. I've been running 40mg since week 3 and my blood work came back normal. Youll like it. You don't need Nolva though. It doesnt effect test levels and it doesnt convert to estrogen so no need.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Epi is good stuff deff run it longer though. I'm on week 6 of my cycle and i'm going to continue until the 8 week mark. I've been running 40mg since week 3 and my blood work came back normal. Youll like it. You don't need Nolva though. It doesnt effect test levels and it doesnt convert to estrogen so no need.
    a SERM is always a good idea to have on hand.. if you want to do a OTC PCT, go ahead you should be fine when comin off Epi; however, its always better safe than sorry...

    google this " epistane is not mild steroid.com " and you will see a post of someone elses bloodwork...
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    thats what the nolvas for bud!

    easiest way to explain it is like a lock and key... nolva fills in the keyhole (receptors) so that the estro doesnt cause growth

    nolva itself is a weak estrogen but shows little (to no) activity at the breast receptors... meaning that extra estro floating around shouldnt be binding to create breast tissue, and your body will "see" that extra estrogen and boost up natural test production
    Thank you. Now I understood everything!. So I will do this I guess : DS Triazole dosage /-/ - /4/4/3
    Nolvadex dosage: 20/20/10/10

  12. whats the main ingredient in DS triazole?

    have you seen others PCT logs and their doses?

    an example of 2 pct ideas below
    (if you cant get bloodwork done you gotta do "guess work" like water retention, nipple changes, libido issues)

    PCT 1: if you feel that ur estrogen isnt that high
    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/--/ 3/4/4/3

    or

    PCT 2: if estrogen is becomin an issue
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    DS T 2/ 3 / 4/ 3/ 2

    the taper at the end is to "kill" estro slowly for rebound... some people use a SERM and AI at full strength for 4 weeks and 0 their estro levels and do more damage!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  13. zpole
    zpole's Avatar

    Also word of advice since epi is geared towards increasing hypertrophy and protein synthesis take a large dose amino complex. It will go nice together.

  14. Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    whats the main ingredient in DS triazole?

    have you seen others PCT logs and their doses?

    an example of 2 pct ideas below
    (if you cant get bloodwork done you gotta do "guess work" like water retention, nipple changes, libido issues)

    PCT 1: if you feel that ur estrogen isnt that high
    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/--/ 3/4/4/3

    or

    PCT 2: if estrogen is becomin an issue
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    DS T 2/ 3 / 4/ 3/ 2

    the taper at the end is to "kill" estro slowly for rebound... soe people use a SERM and AI at full strength for 4 weeks and 0 their estro levels and do more damage!
    Well why not

    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/2/ 3/4/4/3

  16. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Also word of advice since epi is geared towards increasing hypertrophy and protein synthesis take a large dose amino complex. It will go nice together.
    Well I've been always a fan of BCAAs and multivitamins so its not considered as extras

  17. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Epi is good stuff deff run it longer though. I'm on week 6 of my cycle and i'm going to continue until the 8 week mark. I've been running 40mg since week 3 and my blood work came back normal. Youll like it. You don't need Nolva though. It doesnt effect test levels and it doesnt convert to estrogen so no need.
    Dude, stop giving advice. You are wrong.




    if anyone is bored, check his post history.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  18. I haven't been around long but I have gotten to know a lot of smart people and have drilled the "no serm, no cycle" approach. I will never run a steroid w/o proper pct

  19. Btw slappy u def have my fav avatar!

  20. all this damn supplementing is confusing me!! im just gonna run 5week epi2a3a@ 20/30/40/40/40. gonna do post cycle 3x by vital labs and clomid. no need to make it soo difficult really

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Well why not

    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/2/ 3/4/4/3
    havent looked up the mg dose of DS T yet but if its the same as erase, ive seen reports that its pretty strong and you shouldnt need to stay at 4 for 2 weeks... gotta go to work! ill check the DS T dose later
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    I haven't been around long but I have gotten to know a lot of smart people and have drilled the "no serm, no cycle" approach. I will never run a steroid w/o proper pct
    You totally can run a cycle without a SERM, but it's a horrible idea. Your endocrine system will eventually find equilibrium (maybe 6 months?). But with a little research you can find the chemicals you need to avoid that situation.

    Back in the old days of NASCAR drivers didn't have to use seat belts, but I think everyone is in agreement (now) that seat belts are a good idea.


    Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Btw slappy u def have my fav avatar!
    thanks man, my "pharmacy" has a [email protected] label for their [email protected] product.




    The cycle looks legit. Get ready for popping a sh*t load of pills. You're at a good starting point though. If you want something for cortisol and estro control, checkout PES Erase.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    havent looked up the mg dose of DS T yet but if its the same as erase, ive seen reports that its pretty strong and you shouldnt need to stay at 4 for 2 weeks... gotta go to work! ill check the DS T dose later
    Oke good luck then: P.Check inbox!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    The cycle looks legit. Get ready for popping a sh*t load of pills. You're at a good starting point though. If you want something for cortisol and estro control, checkout PES Erase.
    Well I've already found 2 supplements for each job. But if erase is cheaper and it offers 2 in 1 I might consider taking it
    because the cost of this cycle is super high and I am a college student so I don't know if I can handle it.The cost with the proper nutrition and the cycle is about 480$ at the moment I got the 80$ ^^.Btw I'm now in thoughts either doing cycle in 4 months or wait a year and do it. ). So I will have a more solid base and my endocrine system won't be a really big problem
    I'm not stupid I'm really concerned about my general health and I want to minimize the chances of permanent sides. So Im thinking of getting all the cycle supplements now and run it in a year. Is it wise?

  25. You should wait. I didn't realize your age. It might be a good idea to re-read the rules of the board and possibly edit your last post. PH and AAS are really not needed until you hit a real plateau, and believe me, you aren't there yet. An extra year (or three) of solid training and diet will serve you better than artificial hormones.

    There aint no free lunch. Sorry bud. With patience and practice you will hit your goals and most likely exceed them.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle in a while--Need HELP!!!
    By Lewisir in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 07:54 PM
  2. First Cycle - RPN Havoc (Epistane). Need some opinions.
    By royoneal213 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 10:15 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM
  5. Need help and advice
    By OCCFan023 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Log in
Log in