First cycle ever with Epistane need help and advice

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    793
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    91.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Well... what about toxicity? And if I reach now 1000 I would have to go beyond that in my next cycle I would rather keep it for a couple of days at 450 then 600 keep it like that for two weeks and then go 800.But I don't know about stano a lot so If you can explain your opinion I would be really greatfull.If not I guess I have to research even more.
    The toxicity is pretty much non existent, thsts the reason people use it stacked with methylated ph's and no you really wouldn't have to keep going up and up every cycle in the future. Its just my OPINION but you'd be wasting the stano under 600 mg. Stano is not a prohormone. Do a lot more research on it and other compounds that convert to dht. Youll be happy you did.

  2. New Member
    maybe0123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

    If I only have enough pills of stano to run 1000 for two weeks (the rest of the cycle will be 800) which two weeks would be best to choose?

    edit: sorry for jacking
  3. New Member
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2956
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%

    I would say the last 2 weeks especially if ur ramping up ur epi dose
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BigD61093's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    10.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Do I really need an estrogen control?. The one I had for cycle support increases natural test too... So itsnot what I need I want a real estrogen blocker to avoid the increase of it during cycle...and I cannot find one that only blocks it..
    I don't think you need an estrogen blocker when on epi as it can't be aromatized into estrogen. That's why companies claim it has anti estrogen properties. When I ran havoc I only used organ shield and cycle support. For pct I did nolva 20/20/10/10 and ran and AI (I used formestane) in reverse order, so ramping up the dose. I also took lean xtream starting on the second week. I kept getting gains throughout pct and thought it was an excellent cycle. Ending up weighing 165 and benching 330 because I was doing strict powerlifting training.
  5. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    My first cycle was Epi for 4 weeks 30/40/40/40

    Used OTC pct
    Kept most gains
    Great pumps, small strength increase (on core lifts mostly)
    Recovered quickly from workouts and my favorite part was the increased well being feeling

    Also was able to add extra sets to my working sets
    ie. if I did 4x8 before and was struggling, on epi I felt like my recovery was increased between sets and could add another working set

    Thinking ima do epi/stano/tren this summer (link in signature)... I know u already subbed in cooky1
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  6. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD61093 View Post

    I don't think you need an estrogen blocker when on epi as it can't be aromatized into estrogen. That's why companies claim it has anti estrogen properties. When I ran havoc I only used organ shield and cycle support. For pct I did nolva 20/20/10/10 and ran and AI (I used formestane) in reverse order, so ramping up the dose. I also took lean xtream starting on the second week. I kept getting gains throughout pct and thought it was an excellent cycle. Ending up weighing 165 and benching 330 because I was doing strict powerlifting training.
    Good advice on "reverse" order

    Tapering up the AI while tapering down the SERM
    ...
    Gonna do the same for my cycle but won't start the AI right away, want to keep some estro around so the body starts upping its endogenous production right???
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  7. New Member
    BigD61093's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    10.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

    Good advice on "reverse" order

    Tapering up the AI while tapering down the SERM
    ...
    Gonna do the same for my cycle but won't start the AI right away, want to keep some estro around so the body starts upping its endogenous production right???
    Yea I hardly ever see people talking about tapering up the AI while reducing the SERM. I started my AI right with the SERM because I am already susceptible to estro sides and I just wanted zero chances of a rebound or anything. I was really happy with my cycle, but from your avatar it looks like you have nothing to worry about when talking about estro sides. I'm sure you can wait on your AI a week or so into the SERM and be safe.
  8. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    added stano at 600/800/800/800/1000/1000 any good cortisol blocker for pct?
  9. New Member
    BigD61093's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    10.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    added stano at 600/800/800/800/1000/1000 any good cortisol blocker for pct?
    I used lean xtream as directed in pct and it seemed to work pretty well for me. It's a fat burner that works by blocking cortisol.
  10. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    Good advice on "reverse" order

    Tapering up the AI while tapering down the SERM
    ...
    Gonna do the same for my cycle but won't start the AI right away, want to keep some estro around so the body starts upping its endogenous production right???
    Great advice guys I will search more about the AI and SERM what about a 6 week pct example with the AI tampering up and SERM tapering down?. It would be really! appreciated
  11. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    793
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    91.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    added stano at 600/800/800/800/1000/1000 any good cortisol blocker for pct?
    Reduce Xt is my go to cortisol control for pct
  12. New Member
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2956
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%

    Any one have experience running clen with pct after epi/stano cycle? Good or bad? Just curious got some extra
  13. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Any one have experience running clen with pct after epi/stano cycle? Good or bad? Just curious got some extra
    I see what you did there: P Epi and Tren Elite stack?
  14. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Do you think my PCT is legit:
    IronMagLabs E-control-Rx
    Nolvadex dosage:, 20/20/20/10/10
    Anabolic designs liver milk
    SRS Reduce - XT after second week

    I think I'm gonna delete IML e-control and and add instead DS Triazole because I found its a solid AI

    DS Triazole dosage - / - /3 /4. /4. /4 /3
    Nolvadex dosage:, 20/20/20/10/10/10
    Anabolic designs liver milk
    SRS Reduce - XT after second week
  15. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    still dont think you need nolva that long... its high affinity for receptors has it working quickly.. maybe 20/20/10/10
    you can decide then if you need a 5th week

    also some will tell you to start the AI right away during PCT, but i say wait 2-3 weeks and *insert bro science here* have your body recognize the extra estro (thats not binding because of your nolva) and boost its own (endogenous) production of test...

    if you block estro (nolva) and kill estro (AI)... then it will be harder to get natty T levels back up
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  16. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    still dont think you need nolva that long... its high affinity for receptors has it working quickly.. maybe 20/20/10/10
    you can decide then if you need a 5th week

    also some will tell you to start the AI right away during PCT, but i say wait 2-3 weeks and *insert bro science here* have your body recognize the extra estro (thats not binding because of your nolva) and boost its own (endogenous)oducion of test...

    if you block estro (nolva) and kill estro (AI)... then it will be harder to get natty T levels back up

    You mean something like that:
    DS Triazole dosage /- /-/ - /4/4/3
    Nolvadex dosage: / -/ 20/20/10/10

    or

    You mean something like that:
    DS Triazole dosage /-/ - /4/4/3
    Nolvadex dosage: 20/20/10/10
  17. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Btw my nipples are puffy because I was fat when I was kid.. Its not gyno its fat tissue around the nipple ( I used to be 25% bf now I'm at 16%).Is this gonna make my nipples explode? (Talking about the 2 week period without AI)
  18. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Btw my nipples are puffy because I was fat when I was kid.. Its not gyno its fat tissue around the nipple ( I used to be 25% bf now I'm at 16%).Is this gonna make my nipples explode? (Talking about the 2 week period without AI)

    thats what the nolvas for bud!

    easiest way to explain it is like a lock and key... nolva fills in the keyhole (receptors) so that the estro doesnt cause growth

    nolva itself is a weak estrogen but shows little (to no) activity at the breast receptors... meaning that extra estro floating around shouldnt be binding to create breast tissue, and your body will "see" that extra estrogen and boost up natural test production
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  19. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    Epi is good stuff deff run it longer though. I'm on week 6 of my cycle and i'm going to continue until the 8 week mark. I've been running 40mg since week 3 and my blood work came back normal. Youll like it. You don't need Nolva though. It doesnt effect test levels and it doesnt convert to estrogen so no need.
  20. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Epi is good stuff deff run it longer though. I'm on week 6 of my cycle and i'm going to continue until the 8 week mark. I've been running 40mg since week 3 and my blood work came back normal. Youll like it. You don't need Nolva though. It doesnt effect test levels and it doesnt convert to estrogen so no need.
    a SERM is always a good idea to have on hand.. if you want to do a OTC PCT, go ahead you should be fine when comin off Epi; however, its always better safe than sorry...

    google this " epistane is not mild steroid.com " and you will see a post of someone elses bloodwork...
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  21. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    thats what the nolvas for bud!

    easiest way to explain it is like a lock and key... nolva fills in the keyhole (receptors) so that the estro doesnt cause growth

    nolva itself is a weak estrogen but shows little (to no) activity at the breast receptors... meaning that extra estro floating around shouldnt be binding to create breast tissue, and your body will "see" that extra estrogen and boost up natural test production
    Thank you. Now I understood everything!. So I will do this I guess : DS Triazole dosage /-/ - /4/4/3
    Nolvadex dosage: 20/20/10/10
  22. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    whats the main ingredient in DS triazole?

    have you seen others PCT logs and their doses?

    an example of 2 pct ideas below
    (if you cant get bloodwork done you gotta do "guess work" like water retention, nipple changes, libido issues)

    PCT 1: if you feel that ur estrogen isnt that high
    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/--/ 3/4/4/3

    or

    PCT 2: if estrogen is becomin an issue
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    DS T 2/ 3 / 4/ 3/ 2

    the taper at the end is to "kill" estro slowly for rebound... some people use a SERM and AI at full strength for 4 weeks and 0 their estro levels and do more damage!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  23. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    Also word of advice since epi is geared towards increasing hypertrophy and protein synthesis take a large dose amino complex. It will go nice together.
  24. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  25. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    whats the main ingredient in DS triazole?

    have you seen others PCT logs and their doses?

    an example of 2 pct ideas below
    (if you cant get bloodwork done you gotta do "guess work" like water retention, nipple changes, libido issues)

    PCT 1: if you feel that ur estrogen isnt that high
    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/--/ 3/4/4/3

    or

    PCT 2: if estrogen is becomin an issue
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    DS T 2/ 3 / 4/ 3/ 2

    the taper at the end is to "kill" estro slowly for rebound... soe people use a SERM and AI at full strength for 4 weeks and 0 their estro levels and do more damage!
    Well why not

    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/2/ 3/4/4/3
  26. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Also word of advice since epi is geared towards increasing hypertrophy and protein synthesis take a large dose amino complex. It will go nice together.
    Well I've been always a fan of BCAAs and multivitamins so its not considered as extras
  27. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203405
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Epi is good stuff deff run it longer though. I'm on week 6 of my cycle and i'm going to continue until the 8 week mark. I've been running 40mg since week 3 and my blood work came back normal. Youll like it. You don't need Nolva though. It doesnt effect test levels and it doesnt convert to estrogen so no need.
    Dude, stop giving advice. You are wrong.




    if anyone is bored, check his post history.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  28. New Member
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2956
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%

    I haven't been around long but I have gotten to know a lot of smart people and have drilled the "no serm, no cycle" approach. I will never run a steroid w/o proper pct
  29. New Member
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2956
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%

    Btw slappy u def have my fav avatar!
  30. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    298157
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    all this damn supplementing is confusing me!! im just gonna run 5week epi2a3a@ 20/30/40/40/40. gonna do post cycle 3x by vital labs and clomid. no need to make it soo difficult really
  31. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Well why not

    nolva 20/20/10/10/-/-/-
    DS T --/--/2/ 3/4/4/3
    havent looked up the mg dose of DS T yet but if its the same as erase, ive seen reports that its pretty strong and you shouldnt need to stay at 4 for 2 weeks... gotta go to work! ill check the DS T dose later
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  32. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203405
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    I haven't been around long but I have gotten to know a lot of smart people and have drilled the "no serm, no cycle" approach. I will never run a steroid w/o proper pct
    You totally can run a cycle without a SERM, but it's a horrible idea. Your endocrine system will eventually find equilibrium (maybe 6 months?). But with a little research you can find the chemicals you need to avoid that situation.

    Back in the old days of NASCAR drivers didn't have to use seat belts, but I think everyone is in agreement (now) that seat belts are a good idea.


    Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Btw slappy u def have my fav avatar!
    thanks man, my "pharmacy" has a bad@ss label for their bad@ss product.




    The cycle looks legit. Get ready for popping a sh*t load of pills. You're at a good starting point though. If you want something for cortisol and estro control, checkout PES Erase.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  33. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    havent looked up the mg dose of DS T yet but if its the same as erase, ive seen reports that its pretty strong and you shouldnt need to stay at 4 for 2 weeks... gotta go to work! ill check the DS T dose later
    Oke good luck then: P.Check inbox!
  34. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    The cycle looks legit. Get ready for popping a sh*t load of pills. You're at a good starting point though. If you want something for cortisol and estro control, checkout PES Erase.
    Well I've already found 2 supplements for each job. But if erase is cheaper and it offers 2 in 1 I might consider taking it
    because the cost of this cycle is super high and I am a college student so I don't know if I can handle it.The cost with the proper nutrition and the cycle is about 480$ at the moment I got the 80$ ^^.Btw I'm now in thoughts either doing cycle in 4 months or wait a year and do it. ). So I will have a more solid base and my endocrine system won't be a really big problem
    I'm not stupid I'm really concerned about my general health and I want to minimize the chances of permanent sides. So Im thinking of getting all the cycle supplements now and run it in a year. Is it wise?
  35. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203405
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

    You should wait. I didn't realize your age. It might be a good idea to re-read the rules of the board and possibly edit your last post. PH and AAS are really not needed until you hit a real plateau, and believe me, you aren't there yet. An extra year (or three) of solid training and diet will serve you better than artificial hormones.

    There aint no free lunch. Sorry bud. With patience and practice you will hit your goals and most likely exceed them.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  36. New Member
    cookie1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    You should wait. I didn't realize your age. It might be a good idea to re-read the rules of the board and possibly edit your last post. PH and AAS are really not needed until you hit a real plateau, and believe me, you aren't there yet. An extra year (or three) of solid training and diet will serve you better than artificial hormones.

    There aint no free lunch. Sorry bud. With patience and practice you will hit your goals and most likely exceed them.
    I'm not a kid who tries to shortcut (saying that just to clear my intentions). I know that I'm going to jump on them sooner
    rlater...I was about to do it in 4 months ..now I will do it in a year.I train like a beast I'm not afraid of weights and in the gym I'm the guy who did the most progress.I know how to supply my selfwith food properly and I've red books about workout and nutrition. I'm not someone who wants to grab a bottle and start injecting his ass. I wan to educate myself on this subject and I want to have everything set. I'm responsible
    for my actions and I think with the proper supplementation I am going to be fine. I know that age is just a number everyone is defrent and I know people which their overall growth stopped at 19.I hope you understand my intentions I didn't make the thread to fool people I posted my age from the beginning of this. I hope no one is going to be mad with me nor the admins.
    That's me 8 months ago
  37. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    nice avi bro! McShredded!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  38. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    check out examine.com brassaiopsis Glomerulata

    i wish DST said which AI was in their product (maybe im missing it though)

    looks like ppl are running at 3-4 a day for PCT... so if you feel that estro isnt too high you can start the DST in week 3 of pct, if you feel its a problem then start at 3 caps in week 1
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  39. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    298157
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    is there anything that can be taken while on cycle to help with the low libido? my old lady is starting to suspect something and asked me why I dont want sex lol.
  40. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    53528
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    is there anything that can be taken while on cycle to help with the low libido? my old lady is starting to suspect something and asked me why I dont want sex lol.
    seen ppl take HCGenerate to help... most natty test boosters + arginine should get some blood flow goin

    what exactly are you taking and for how long have you been taking it ?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle in a while--Need HELP!!!
    By Lewisir in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 07:54 PM
  2. First Cycle - RPN Havoc (Epistane). Need some opinions.
    By royoneal213 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 10:15 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM
  5. Need help and advice
    By OCCFan023 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in