TAKING 100MG+ A DAY OF HALODROL OK?

jerseyjuice

Awards
ok so hopefully i got some peoples attention. i dont plan on taking any more than 100mg of hdrol a day but i cant find ANY info online about hdrol cycles over 75mg. im waiting on my anabolic technologies h-50 to come in along with my cel cycle assist that ill be preloading 2 weeks ahead of time and taking all the way thru my hdrol cycle. the h-50 pills are 50mg tho so 75mg isnt an option.. so i was gonna do something like...

cel cycle assist (8 aday) 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0 (i might continue into pct cuz i guess it wont hurt)
a/t h-50 0/0/50/100/100/100/100/100/0/0/0/0
nolva 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/40/40/20/20 (liquid form instead of pill 20/20/10/10)
activate xtreme (4 a day)0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4
lean extreme (3 a day) 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

any input from prior experience would be much appreciated!

00S4Boy

Awards
Celtic Labs Halo is probably a better deal and yes you can take halo all the way up to 150mg a day, people have done it without massive side effects.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
ok so hopefully i got some peoples attention. i dont plan on taking any more than 100mg of hdrol a day but i cant find ANY info online about hdrol cycles over 75mg. im waiting on my anabolic technologies h-50 to come in along with my cel cycle assist that ill be preloading 2 weeks ahead of time and taking all the way thru my hdrol cycle. the h-50 pills are 50mg tho so 75mg isnt an option.. so i was gonna do something like...

cel cycle assist (8 aday) 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0 (i might continue into pct cuz i guess it wont hurt)

More isn't always better. Guaranteed sides at that dosage, unless you're a large guy already don't do it

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Guaranteed more sides at that dosage then anything. Unless you're a large guy to begin with, you'll be shut down like a MF (been there done that)

Mp859

Mp859

Awards

I ran first 3 weeks 75 and last 3 100mg with 0 sides and really enjoyed it

Just depends on the person some people have issues with 100mg and some run 150mg no issue

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i did my last two weeks of a 6 week run at 100, it went fine. ill mention though that you ****ed u buying a dumass dosed clone like that. that means the first week, youre gonna get sexy pressure headaches from the 50mg dose instead of 25mg. and you cant split the dose apart to counter half life

btw shoulda just got a more popular cheaper hdrol clone. something like helladrol, lgi, celtic labs all cheaper and trustworthy companies. idk why people keep buying these weird mystery brand clones

jerseyjuice

Awards
Guaranteed more sides at that dosage then anything. Unless you're a large guy to begin with, you'll be shut down like a MF (been there done that)
naa im averaged size 5'11'' 200lb about 18% bf..i understand more isnt always better but with the brand oh hdrol i bought i canm only dose at 50 mg a shot..yes seems like i phucked up

jerseyjuice

Awards
i did my last two weeks of a 6 week run at 100, it went fine. ill mention though that you ****ed u buying a dumass dosed clone like that. that means the first week, youre gonna get sexy pressure headaches from the 50mg dose instead of 25mg. and you cant split the dose apart to counter half life

btw shoulda just got a more popular cheaper hdrol clone. something like helladrol, lgi, celtic labs all cheaper and trustworthy companies. idk why people keep buying these weird mystery brand clones

yea i hear u. only reason i bought that is because my first cycle i did thier xtreme shred which is a low dose hrol and a shreding blend but i got good results no sides at all. so i figured they make good **** and as far as the ph of choice for my next cycle i might as well stick with hrdol since by body reacted well, but do it right this time as far as dosing goes but it seems like everyones sweet spot is around 75. i didnt wanna screw my myself up and dont plan on hitting over 100mg but exactly what u mentioned about the half life im gonna have to take one in the am and one in the pm so im kinda stuck at 100mg. i was just wondering how many ppl been successful at 100mg a day or not so much too

jerseyjuice

Awards
I ran first 3 weeks 75 and last 3 100mg with 0 sides and really enjoyed it

Just depends on the person some people have issues with 100mg and some run 150mg no issue
ok good ****. its good to hear youre around my size too so i might be fine. i plan on doing it anyways but i just wanted some input so iknow what to expect

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol at 100 isn't a particularly large dose. In fact I'd say that's a pretty standard dose. I just did 6 weeks at 100.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
yea i hear u. only reason i bought that is because my first cycle i did thier xtreme shred which is a low dose hrol and a shreding blend but i got good results no sides at all. so i figured they make good **** and as far as the ph of choice for my next cycle i might as well stick with hrdol since by body reacted well, but do it right this time as far as dosing goes but it seems like everyones sweet spot is around 75. i didnt wanna screw my myself up and dont plan on hitting over 100mg but exactly what u mentioned about the half life im gonna have to take one in the am and one in the pm so im kinda stuck at 100mg. i was just wondering how many ppl been successful at 100mg a day or not so much too
You can split pills if pull them apart, make sure the contents are mixed thoroughly, and split it. Its not handy or fun but its what women have to do to get lower dose PH cycles.

jerseyjuice

Awards
You can split pills if pull them apart, make sure the contents are mixed thoroughly, and split it. Its not handy or fun but its what women have to do to get lower dose PH cycles.
this is true. i guess ill use that as a last resort

jerseyjuice

Awards
Hdrol at 100 isn't a particularly large dose. In fact I'd say that's a pretty standard dose. I just did 6 weeks at 100.
see thats what im sayin some ppl so NO NO NO!! and then some say 100mg aint ****. guess it sepends on the person..

u did 6 weeks at 100mg a day the whole way?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've ran hdrol up to 150mg, it's not that great. It was rough in the liver at 150 and the gains wernt worth it. I didn't see ur stats but 100mg is plenty. You'll get 10lbs off six weeks of good soild lean mass. And it won't be to taxing. I'd recommend some type of dhea 4 product, it will make u lethargic.

My hdrol cycle
100/100/125/125/150/150
Not worth it

In fact I'd say sell it and run dzine. Much more effective and not that harsh.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
100mgs is def a large dose...
Its big but with the right supports its not a terrible idea. Some people have barely noticed it at 75. They may not be very physically aware i'll admit, but if he's carefully and pays attention to his body it's probably fine. I'd definitely start at 50-75 ED and work up. Its always better to be cautious!

00S4Boy

Awards
Just a side note his compound is actually methyl clostebol not halodrol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Just a side note his compound is actually methyl clostebol not halodrol.
Oh yeah I remember that now from looking at it before. I can't figure out why they name it like they do

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
50mg in the AM for 4 weeks delivered for me. ~10lbs of lean muscle with fatloss. That was a few years ago though when my body was younger..lol.