Do steroids interact with beta-2 receptors?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
questioning whether i should throw a beta-receptor product in the last 3 weeks of my epistane cycle. part of me thinks i should just hold off till after pct, part of me wants to experiment and see if it would help at all. i have a compound20 and 20 days worth of albuterol, so i have plenty for after pct if i want to cut more later. im leaning more towards albuterol if i do it.

and dont worry about bp, im running preworkouts once in awhile and havnt had a bp spike at all since preloading the hawthorne (god tht fukin sucked btw). and albuterol doesnt really stim me out or give me bp spikes anyways. figured it would help with the cardio too (hiit twice a week)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
questioning whether i should throw a beta-receptor product in the last 3 weeks of my epistane cycle. part of me thinks i should just hold off till after pct, part of me wants to experiment and see if it would help at all. i have a compound20 and 20 days worth of albuterol, so i have plenty for after pct if i want to cut more later. im leaning more towards albuterol if i do it.

and dont worry about bp, im running preworkouts once in awhile and havnt had a bp spike at all since preloading the hawthorne (god tht fukin sucked btw). and albuterol doesnt really stim me out or give me bp spikes anyways. figured it would help with the cardio too (hiit twice a week)
Check BP before doing so and monitor it closely. If you are relatively fine at 40-60mg epi , then you can add EC stack OR MAYBE the albuterol solo, compound 20 has a rather short half life being the same enzyme as PEA so around 15 minutes...If you take it you'll be on the safe placebo side ;). Just a word of warning HIIT+B2 agonists + Epi would be asking for trouble unless you have done it for years and have perfect cardiovascular health and normal BP on all this...so yeah watch out.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
why do you say maybe albuterol? is it the bp issue?

and ill probly tone the hiit down and just jog for 30-45 twice a week instead. or since its a short half life, just not dose the albuterol on hiit days. im at 45 on epi for the rest of the cycle and so far im feeling great. gettin a little acne, but that might just be the season change happening up here in sacramento

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
why do you say maybe albuterol? is it the bp issue?

and ill probly tone the hiit down and just jog for 30-45 twice a week instead. or since its a short half life, just not dose the albuterol on hiit days. im at 45 on epi for the rest of the cycle and so far im feeling great. gettin a little acne, but that might just be the season change happening up here in sacramento
I've seen many people complain a about back pumps on albuterol or dry joints too, which is also an epi problem, actually albuterol is not usually bad for BP for some, just a word of waning haha.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I've seen many people complain a about back pumps on albuterol or dry joints too, which is also an epi problem, actually albuterol is not usually bad for BP for some, just a word of waning haha.
ahh ok, i didnt think about that. ive ran albuterol before and didnt get those pumps, but i stay relatively low at 12mg/day and literally drink a **** ton of water, like 4-6 of my 32oz water bottle a day. sometimes even more because it helps curve my hunger after lunch lol

well, looks like im doin this unless someone else comes in here and warns me off lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i've stacked clen as well as ephedrine on cycles.

I prefer ephedrine on cycles like superdrol, as it takes care of lethargy, and you feel pretty good on it.

I get all shaky on clen, and it last forever.

but if you're not healthy, or used to having your heart rate way higher than your age predicted max heart rate, then you might want to let the hiit training take a break.

getting your bpm in the 190-200 isn't a joke.

that pic of me in my avi is me pushin a sled with the equiv of 14 45lb plates at 3pm in july, in arizona. not on cycle, but if you cant see yourself doing hiit in 116 degree weather, then you prob dont want to be doing it on cycle with beta 2 adrenagenic receptor agonist (sp)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea im probly just gonna not dose albuterol on the hiit days