methyl jacked oral solution Q

karl

Awards
Can methly jacked powder be mixed using the same formula as M5aa powder that designer is quoting on his site?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I think that you could use the same formula...I asked Custom the same question and here's the answer that he gave me because I asked him if mixing M-DHT in Everclear or 151 would work.

I actually think the biggest "mistake" people make is not mixing adequately. I always reccommend using a mand mixer, or better yet a blender. If you're worried about stuff sticking to the sides, start out with 1/2 the liquid and use the other half to rinse the container clean, while dumping it into the final product.

As far as a better solvent, I honestly do not know as I have yet to try to mix MDHT myself.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Anyone try Peg400?
Anyone have any luck with either EC or 151?

I think that you could use the same formula...I asked Custom the same question and here's the answer that he gave me because I asked him if mixing M-DHT in Everclear or 151 would work.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Look in the designersupps forum for the methyl DHT powder thread. I believe sledge said 20mg/ml in PEG will work.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
2g MJ in 98ml peg400.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I just mixed up a vial with Everclear, and it sits in the bottom of the vial. I also may have concentrated the mix too much, since I wanted to go sublinqual with as little alcohol as possible. The final mix is 12.5mg/.25ml.
I think a 50/50 mix of EC and oil wold have helped it suspend better. Since I mixed up enough for 3-4 months, I will wait to change the mix. For now, since I suspect that any amount of EC under my tongue would be painful, I will just use this in my preworkout drink.
Has anyone considered the HPBDC/nasal route?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
7 grams from CNW mixed in 350ml of canola oil(all I had laying around). First heated the oil in the microwave for around 3-4 minutes. Added the powder and made a really nice suspension. I've used PEG400 in the past with M5AA and it didn't mix any better then the the M-DHT did in the oil

Judo Tom

Awards
did it ever crash? how did you dose it out

im thinking of doing the same and doing 1ml 3x a day

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Being as though I consider this to be a suspension and shaking it up before use is a must, by what you are asking, yes, it did "crash". Alot of the powder is sitting at the bottom of the bottle it's in. However, once shaken, it looks just like a suspension and I feel that the dosing is going to be pretty accurate everytime. Will it be right on? Of course not, but I believe it will be pretty close.
I just dose mine out with a oral syringe. I used 100mg per day for 4 weeks. Mind you I am 5'9" and around 230-235 w/ a visible top four abs. I knew a lower dose wouldn't do much and thus went for the 100mg. I liked it alot. I hardened up quite a bit, got just a tad bit more vascular, but looked filled out all the time. I'd wake up and look like I had a pump. I have been VERY pleased with M-DHT

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Being as though I consider this to be a suspension and shaking it up before use is a must, by what you are asking, yes, it did "crash". Alot of the powder is sitting at the bottom of the bottle it's in. However, once shaken, it looks just like a suspension and I feel that the dosing is going to be pretty accurate everytime. Will it be right on? Of course not, but I believe it will be pretty close.
I just dose mine out with a oral syringe. I used 100mg per day for 4 weeks. Mind you I am 5'9" and around 230-235 w/ a visible top four abs. I knew a lower dose wouldn't do much and thus went for the 100mg. I liked it alot. I hardened up quite a bit, got just a tad bit more vascular, but looked filled out all the time. I'd wake up and look like I had a pump. I have been VERY pleased with M-DHT
Were you taking anything else along with the MDHT?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Nootropics 22
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3