Fianlly going to start posting

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
So I've been a member for about two years now and only have two posts... I know it's sad. But basically I've been hit or miss in the gym for almost a year now. Last summer I was pretty lean but very strong. Weighing 180 and pressing 330, squatting 375. (When i took my avatar pic) Now I've met a women and moved in with her and a year later I'm down to 170 and very weak. I want to do something this summer to get myself back. I have all the supps, pct materials and everything else for a havoc cycle, a Superdrol cycle, and a test e cycle. I have done Superdrol and havoc before but never an aas. I was wondering what would be the best option to put some meat back on my bones and get my strength back up. Thanks for your guys time.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd at least lift and eating until you gain your your last weight back. You'll appreciate it more. I'd do test and kickstart with sd. Or save sd for a rainy day. Welcome back.

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
Yea I really considered that. I thought it would be the best route to go. I'm just very impatient and want to get back to where I was fast. Ill probably shape my diet back up and get into a solid routine again this summer.. Try to put some weight back on and see what happens. Anyone know of a solid mass/strength building workout? I've done the 5x5 and 5.3.1 the last thing I tried out was micro periodization. Doing a high rep week med rep week and low rep week. Idk how much I liked that. I seemed to get the best results from a 6-8 rep range. But kind of looking for something new to get that strength back fast. Feel like such a puss repping anything less than 225

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd do a 5x5 routine till u get back to last years weight. And get at least 6 months of consistency at the gym before u cycle. Muscle memory will kick in and I'd say u'll be back where u were in 2-3 months with hard work. Stay on trak for 3 more months and a cycle would be a nice reward for all the hard work. I'd run test e 12 weeks with a SD kick start.

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
That sounds pretty solid. Thanks a lot bro. Ill just need some motivation. Honestly this 12 rep **** just doesn't build me up. Idk if I have poor recovery or I was just built with more fast twitch fibers..