Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

Is taking clen while having a surgery Retarded

Im getting a circumcision and i have to either choose local or general anethsetia. Is it a bad idea to be mid clen cycle durring this event. I allready told the doctor about the steroids.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Lol. Why on earth are you getting a circumcision? I think you will be fine.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

cuz americans get circumsized? and we like to see our mushroom tip
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

If its a personal choice, then go ahead. No medical benefits whatsoever. All have been disproven. Have fun brother!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.39%

my friend just had that done to his son and not sure how they do this but they spray a numbing thing on your penis, snip snip and it is over... that simple. it will be over before you say " i love bodybuilding".
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Or, I love my foreskin.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.57%

Man I'd go with general anesthesia. No way I wanna be awake while someone's snipping my junk. Regardless if you could feel it or not.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Cable100k View Post
    Or, I love my foreskin.
    Unrelated, I think it's funny how gay marriage is an issue to some people because it's believed by some that 2 mommies or 2 daddies would be unhealthy for child development (although proven untrue), but surgically altering young males genitalia it seen as completely socially acceptable.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack. I just love my sister and her wife, as well as my foreskin.

I wish you a swift recovery brother.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

you guys my foreskin is not the issue i will never see that again its about the clen!!! (Thanks for the replys though)
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Lol.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

Unrelated, I think it's funny how gay marriage is an issue to some people because it's believed by some that 2 mommies or 2 daddies would be unhealthy for child development (although proven untrue), but surgically altering young males genitalia it seen as completely socially acceptable.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack. I just love my sister and her wife, as well as my foreskin.

True. Very true. Or not circumcising the female as well. Bunch of old religion and unture medical crap.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    you guys my foreskin is not the issue i will never see that again its about the clen!!! (Thanks for the replys though)
    hahaha dude i don't see the issue???? like i said it will be so fast that only takes seconds. you will probably be given anti bacteria so it don't get infected.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

If you think you're going to be out of the gym for a while to recover, then I stop the clen and save it for when you get back too it. It seems silly to me to take supplements and not workout.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Im getting a circumcision and i have to either choose local or general anethsetia. Is it a bad idea to be mid clen cycle durring this event. I allready told the doctor about the steroids.
    So take 2 things (steroids and clen) to **** with your heart and then knock yourself out.....uh...no. get rid of the clen atleast then go under the little scissors.

On a side note why are you getting circumcised? Everyone has their reasons I guess but what's yours? Just curious.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

Getting circumsized because dick cheese smells, Anyway im pulsing clen right now so take 70mcgs EOD works wonder since the half life is 36 hours. My surgery actually pairs up with the day i dont take it maybe its ok then again? Any docs on this board?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

If you are getting megma then you are not taking enough showers lol.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.89%

Getting circumsized because dick cheese smells, Anyway im pulsing clen right now so take 70mcgs EOD works wonder since the half life is 36 hours. My surgery actually pairs up with the day i dont take it maybe its ok then again? Any docs on this board?
    Oh. That's a reason I guess but there's a way to clean yourself where you don't get dick cheese. Pull back the skin and clean instead of just running over it.

There is not a real big stigma on foreskin like everyone thinks. Most women don't give a hoot as long as you know what your doing. That's my 2 cents on the subject.

Clen and steroids. If he doesn't put you on a heart monitor I wouldn't trust him with an ingrown toenail much less something I use more than a protien shake. Best thing you can do is consult him. Not the nurse...the doctor. Tell him abouts the heart risk because most doctors are unfortunately UN versed on the subject of steroids much less clen.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Cable100k View Post
    If you are getting megma then you are not taking enough showers lol.
    ^I must agree.

If I don't shower often my backnee goes nutz. I guess an added benefit would be the complete lack of shmegma. You shouldn't punish your little guy to save on your water bill. That's just not fare.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.57%

Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    Man I'd go with general anesthesia. No way I wanna be awake while someone's snipping my junk. Regardless if you could feel it or not.
    This x 1000, you better knock me the f**k out and make sure I stay out!!!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%

I have an issue with gay marriage because it isnt marriage at all. Marriage was made to make babies and make life and we all know a gay couple cant make babies. I have no problem with gay people getting "partnered" because everyone should be able to love who they want but its not marriage,so thats my only problem with it.

And for OP, seeing your mushroom tip is the best feeling in the world! hahahahah. no need to pullback
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%

I'm thinking about getting the old snip snip also. But I'm to afraid lol let us know how it goes. And about the clen you will be fine.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    I have an issue with gay marriage because it isnt marriage at all. Marriage was made to make babies and make life and we all know a gay couple cant make babies. I have no problem with gay people getting "partnered" because everyone should be able to love who they want but its not marriage,so thats my only problem with it.

And for OP, seeing your mushroom tip is the best feeling in the world! hahahahah. no need to pullback
    That's a weak argument at best. What about post menopausal women, or unfertal men? Or people who had children from previous marriages and realize they don't need to keep reproducing? By your argument, none of these people should be married, only "partnered".

Should all couples who get pregnant be married? What if they hate eachother, or it was a drunken mistake? Or rape?

The use of the word marriage carries with it legal protection of rights under the law. That's the underlying issue.

I'm confident that I can't change your oppinion and I'm okay with that. Here in the U.S.A (where I am) freedom means being able to do whatever you please, as long as it doesn't hurt someone else. Letting my gay family members get legally married, won't hurt you any more than me taking anabolic steroids. Just like how the OPs surgery won't hurt anyone else. I disagree with his reasons and wouldn't go through that myself, but I absolutely support his right to surgery.

OP, sorry to get sidetracked. I would imagine if you were to opt for general, the anesthesiologist would be the one to ask regarding drug complications. Just out of curiosity, how long is your expected recovery time?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

Recovery time is one 2-3 days of inactivity and 1-2 weeks no lowerbody/cardio training. As for gay marriage how the f can anyone who uses anabaolics even argue for people not being able to choose what they want to do? Also the dickcheese thing was not legit its more for cosmetic reasons just not having to roll up your flap everytime you do anything sexual.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.89%

Recovery time is one 2-3 days of inactivity and 1-2 weeks no lowerbody/cardio training. As for gay marriage how the f can anyone who uses anabaolics even argue for people not being able to choose what they want to do? Also the dickcheese thing was not legit its more for cosmetic reasons just not having to roll up your flap everytime you do anything sexual.
    That's a better reason LOL. I have grown attached to mine but I've heard if you get it done you'll nut faster too which would be awesome for me but ...
    I just accept mine. Best of luck to you brother.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

Uh oh let's please not turn this into a gay marriage thread lol

Interesting thread though to say the least, but I personally am not circumcised and what the poster said above is true, most women don't give a ****. Also, if you're getting "dick cheese" you need to learn to clean yourself properly...not take a blade to your genitals.

edit: my bad, didn't know you were actually joking about the genital dairy product
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

I use AAS for cosmetic reasons. I want a nose job to fix the misalignment that happened after a fight years back (my fault, should have either not fought or hurt them faster). Most people can't notice, but I see it. I understand your desire for self improvement, how ever you define that for your self.

My only question about your situation is this; is it not a waste of clen to use it and be unable to do cardio? If it were me, I'd just save it until I can get back to my normal destruction at the gym.

Best of luck! I hope you can get back to gym ASAP bro!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%

That's a weak argument at best. What about post menopausal women, or unfertal men? Or people who had children from previous marriages and realize they don't need to keep reproducing? By your argument, none of these people should be married, only "partnered".

Should all couples who get pregnant be married? What if they hate eachother, or it was a drunken mistake? Or rape?

The use of the word marriage carries with it legal protection of rights under the law. That's the underlying issue.

I'm confident that I can't change your oppinion and I'm okay with that. Here in the U.S.A (where I am) freedom means being able to do whatever you please, as long as it doesn't hurt someone else. Letting my gay family members get legally married, won't hurt you any more than me taking anabolic steroids. Just like how the OPs surgery won't hurt anyone else. I disagree with his reasons and wouldn't go through that myself, but I absolutely support his right to surgery.

OP, sorry to get sidetracked. I would imagine if you were to opt for general, the anesthesiologist would be the one to ask regarding drug complications. Just out of curiosity, how long is your expected recovery time?
    My main point is that when a gay couple gets "partnered" it will never be and never was and is not a marriage. Definition of marriage-The formal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, typically recognized by law, by which they become HUSBAND and WIFE. When a gay couple gets married thats like injecting yourself with Test C but labeling it Test E and we all know its not true. Test is Test but is Test E Test C? It's not,its alike but it can never be the same.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%

oooh gay thread, hijack succesful

i just feel the need to point out that lesbian and gay dudes are very different personality wise. i have a gay lab partner in my lab class, and he talks hella **** about how lesbians and girly men are drama queen feminists and make their issues everybody's issues.

random comment finished
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    My main point is that when a gay couple gets "partnered" it will never be and never was and is not a marriage. Definition of marriage-The formal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, typically recognized by law, by which they become HUSBAND and WIFE. When a gay couple gets married thats like injecting yourself with Test C but labeling it Test E and we all know its not true. Test is Test but is Test E Test C? It's not,its alike but it can never be the same.
    Again, I don't really care what your opinion is, as long as you don't try and force your opinion on my family. The issue is about legal protection. You clearly don't get that, so whatever bro.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

Clen stays in ur system for 8 weeks after taking it, I would tell ur doc cause might b harder to get put under, good luck with the surgery
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.09%

I've always heard you lose about 40% sensitivity from a circumcision. I wish I had been given the choice! If I ever have a son, there's no way in hell I'm having him circumcised. That will be his decision.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.89%

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I've always heard you lose about 40% sensitivity from a circumcision. I wish I had been given the choice! If I ever have a son, there's no way in hell I'm having him circumcised. That will be his decision.
    There you go. My outlook aswell
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Good choice man. Me either.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

good or bad news the doctor reccomended that my anesthesia only be local. i dont have to risk any complications from clen or roids but i will be wide awake durring my mushroom trimming (i cant wait to hear the nurses talking about my penis)
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%

what if they start laughing at it? o.O
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    what if they start laughing at it? o.O
    what you think i have a tiny dick mate?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%

what you think i have a tiny dick mate?
    just pokin fun buddy. stupid question = stupid answer. id poke em in the eye with my new mushroom
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

If anything you'd gain sensitivity from being circumcised (since having that flap of skin is like having a permanent condom of flesh) which would also explain why someone posted earlier about getting off quicker without the "flap"
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    If anything you'd gain sensitivity from being circumcised (since having that flap of skin is like having a permanent condom of flesh) which would also explain why someone posted earlier about getting off quicker without the "flap"
    No, when they cut the foreskin the are removing nerves that are on it. And also the head of the penis constantly being exposed to air desensitizes the nerves as well. And also the foreskin being pulled over and back while having sex brings more pleasure as well.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

this has gone to a foreskin thread lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is taking creatine while on Hcgenerate safe?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:18 AM
  2. Is it smart to take creatine while trying to cut?
    By JeffDM5 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:42 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:20 AM
  4. Sore/Swollen Throat While Taking Clen
    By skeptical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 08:57 PM