Is taking clen while having a surgery Retarded

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Im getting a circumcision and i have to either choose local or general anethsetia. Is it a bad idea to be mid clen cycle durring this event. I allready told the doctor about the steroids.

Cable100k

Awards
Lol. Why on earth are you getting a circumcision? I think you will be fine.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
cuz americans get circumsized? and we like to see our mushroom tip

Cable100k

Awards
If its a personal choice, then go ahead. No medical benefits whatsoever. All have been disproven. Have fun brother!

gymrat99

Awards
my friend just had that done to his son and not sure how they do this but they spray a numbing thing on your penis, snip snip and it is over... that simple. it will be over before you say " i love bodybuilding".

whaz

whaz

Awards
Man I'd go with general anesthesia. No way I wanna be awake while someone's snipping my junk. Regardless if you could feel it or not.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Or, I love my foreskin.
Unrelated, I think it's funny how gay marriage is an issue to some people because it's believed by some that 2 mommies or 2 daddies would be unhealthy for child development (although proven untrue), but surgically altering young males genitalia it seen as completely socially acceptable.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack. I just love my sister and her wife, as well as my foreskin.

I wish you a swift recovery brother.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
you guys my foreskin is not the issue i will never see that again its about the clen!!! (Thanks for the replys though)

Cable100k

Awards
Unrelated, I think it's funny how gay marriage is an issue to some people because it's believed by some that 2 mommies or 2 daddies would be unhealthy for child development (although proven untrue), but surgically altering young males genitalia it seen as completely socially acceptable.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack. I just love my sister and her wife, as well as my foreskin.

True. Very true. Or not circumcising the female as well. Bunch of old religion and unture medical crap.

gymrat99

Awards
you guys my foreskin is not the issue i will never see that again its about the clen!!! (Thanks for the replys though)
hahaha dude i don't see the issue???? like i said it will be so fast that only takes seconds. you will probably be given anti bacteria so it don't get infected.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
If you think you're going to be out of the gym for a while to recover, then I stop the clen and save it for when you get back too it. It seems silly to me to take supplements and not workout.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im getting a circumcision and i have to either choose local or general anethsetia. Is it a bad idea to be mid clen cycle durring this event. I allready told the doctor about the steroids.
So take 2 things (steroids and clen) to **** with your heart and then knock yourself out.....uh...no. get rid of the clen atleast then go under the little scissors.

On a side note why are you getting circumcised? Everyone has their reasons I guess but what's yours? Just curious.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Getting circumsized because dick cheese smells, Anyway im pulsing clen right now so take 70mcgs EOD works wonder since the half life is 36 hours. My surgery actually pairs up with the day i dont take it maybe its ok then again? Any docs on this board?

Cable100k

Awards
If you are getting megma then you are not taking enough showers lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting circumsized because dick cheese smells, Anyway im pulsing clen right now so take 70mcgs EOD works wonder since the half life is 36 hours. My surgery actually pairs up with the day i dont take it maybe its ok then again? Any docs on this board?
Oh. That's a reason I guess but there's a way to clean yourself where you don't get dick cheese. Pull back the skin and clean instead of just running over it.

There is not a real big stigma on foreskin like everyone thinks. Most women don't give a hoot as long as you know what your doing. That's my 2 cents on the subject.

Clen and steroids. If he doesn't put you on a heart monitor I wouldn't trust him with an ingrown toenail much less something I use more than a protien shake. Best thing you can do is consult him. Not the nurse...the doctor. Tell him abouts the heart risk because most doctors are unfortunately UN versed on the subject of steroids much less clen.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
If you are getting megma then you are not taking enough showers lol.
^I must agree.

If I don't shower often my backnee goes nutz. I guess an added benefit would be the complete lack of shmegma. You shouldn't punish your little guy to save on your water bill. That's just not fare.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Man I'd go with general anesthesia. No way I wanna be awake while someone's snipping my junk. Regardless if you could feel it or not.
This x 1000, you better knock me the f**k out and make sure I stay out!!!

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards

I have an issue with gay marriage because it isnt marriage at all. Marriage was made to make babies and make life and we all know a gay couple cant make babies. I have no problem with gay people getting "partnered" because everyone should be able to love who they want but its not marriage,so thats my only problem with it.

And for OP, seeing your mushroom tip is the best feeling in the world! hahahahah. no need to pullback :D

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about getting the old snip snip also. But I'm to afraid lol let us know how it goes. And about the clen you will be fine.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I have an issue with gay marriage because it isnt marriage at all. Marriage was made to make babies and make life and we all know a gay couple cant make babies. I have no problem with gay people getting "partnered" because everyone should be able to love who they want but its not marriage,so thats my only problem with it.

And for OP, seeing your mushroom tip is the best feeling in the world! hahahahah. no need to pullback :D
That's a weak argument at best. What about post menopausal women, or unfertal men? Or people who had children from previous marriages and realize they don't need to keep reproducing? By your argument, none of these people should be married, only "partnered".

Should all couples who get pregnant be married? What if they hate eachother, or it was a drunken mistake? Or rape?

The use of the word marriage carries with it legal protection of rights under the law. That's the underlying issue.

I'm confident that I can't change your oppinion and I'm okay with that. Here in the U.S.A (where I am) freedom means being able to do whatever you please, as long as it doesn't hurt someone else. Letting my gay family members get legally married, won't hurt you any more than me taking anabolic steroids. Just like how the OPs surgery won't hurt anyone else. I disagree with his reasons and wouldn't go through that myself, but I absolutely support his right to surgery.

OP, sorry to get sidetracked. I would imagine if you were to opt for general, the anesthesiologist would be the one to ask regarding drug complications. Just out of curiosity, how long is your expected recovery time?

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Recovery time is one 2-3 days of inactivity and 1-2 weeks no lowerbody/cardio training. As for gay marriage how the f can anyone who uses anabaolics even argue for people not being able to choose what they want to do? Also the dickcheese thing was not legit its more for cosmetic reasons just not having to roll up your flap everytime you do anything sexual.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recovery time is one 2-3 days of inactivity and 1-2 weeks no lowerbody/cardio training. As for gay marriage how the f can anyone who uses anabaolics even argue for people not being able to choose what they want to do? Also the dickcheese thing was not legit its more for cosmetic reasons just not having to roll up your flap everytime you do anything sexual.
That's a better reason LOL. I have grown attached to mine but I've heard if you get it done you'll nut faster too which would be awesome for me but ...
I just accept mine. Best of luck to you brother.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Uh oh let's please not turn this into a gay marriage thread lol

Interesting thread though to say the least, but I personally am not circumcised and what the poster said above is true, most women don't give a ****. Also, if you're getting "dick cheese" you need to learn to clean yourself properly...not take a blade to your genitals.

edit: my bad, didn't know you were actually joking about the genital dairy product

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I use AAS for cosmetic reasons. I want a nose job to fix the misalignment that happened after a fight years back (my fault, should have either not fought or hurt them faster). Most people can't notice, but I see it. I understand your desire for self improvement, how ever you define that for your self.

My only question about your situation is this; is it not a waste of clen to use it and be unable to do cardio? If it were me, I'd just save it until I can get back to my normal destruction at the gym.

Best of luck! I hope you can get back to gym ASAP bro!

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
That's a weak argument at best. What about post menopausal women, or unfertal men? Or people who had children from previous marriages and realize they don't need to keep reproducing? By your argument, none of these people should be married, only "partnered".

Should all couples who get pregnant be married? What if they hate eachother, or it was a drunken mistake? Or rape?

The use of the word marriage carries with it legal protection of rights under the law. That's the underlying issue.

I'm confident that I can't change your oppinion and I'm okay with that. Here in the U.S.A (where I am) freedom means being able to do whatever you please, as long as it doesn't hurt someone else. Letting my gay family members get legally married, won't hurt you any more than me taking anabolic steroids. Just like how the OPs surgery won't hurt anyone else. I disagree with his reasons and wouldn't go through that myself, but I absolutely support his right to surgery.

OP, sorry to get sidetracked. I would imagine if you were to opt for general, the anesthesiologist would be the one to ask regarding drug complications. Just out of curiosity, how long is your expected recovery time?
My main point is that when a gay couple gets "partnered" it will never be and never was and is not a marriage. Definition of marriage-The formal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, typically recognized by law, by which they become HUSBAND and WIFE. When a gay couple gets married thats like injecting yourself with Test C but labeling it Test E and we all know its not true. Test is Test but is Test E Test C? It's not,its alike but it can never be the same.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
oooh gay thread, hijack succesful

i just feel the need to point out that lesbian and gay dudes are very different personality wise. i have a gay lab partner in my lab class, and he talks hella **** about how lesbians and girly men are drama queen feminists and make their issues everybody's issues.

random comment finished

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
My main point is that when a gay couple gets "partnered" it will never be and never was and is not a marriage. Definition of marriage-The formal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, typically recognized by law, by which they become HUSBAND and WIFE. When a gay couple gets married thats like injecting yourself with Test C but labeling it Test E and we all know its not true. Test is Test but is Test E Test C? It's not,its alike but it can never be the same.
Again, I don't really care what your opinion is, as long as you don't try and force your opinion on my family. The issue is about legal protection. You clearly don't get that, so whatever bro.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen stays in ur system for 8 weeks after taking it, I would tell ur doc cause might b harder to get put under, good luck with the surgery:)

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've always heard you lose about 40% sensitivity from a circumcision. I wish I had been given the choice! If I ever have a son, there's no way in hell I'm having him circumcised. That will be his decision.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always heard you lose about 40% sensitivity from a circumcision. I wish I had been given the choice! If I ever have a son, there's no way in hell I'm having him circumcised. That will be his decision.
There you go. My outlook aswell

Cable100k

Awards
Good choice man. Me either.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
good or bad news the doctor reccomended that my anesthesia only be local. i dont have to risk any complications from clen or roids but i will be wide awake durring my mushroom trimming (i cant wait to hear the nurses talking about my penis)

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
If anything you'd gain sensitivity from being circumcised (since having that flap of skin is like having a permanent condom of flesh) which would also explain why someone posted earlier about getting off quicker without the "flap"

Cable100k

Awards
If anything you'd gain sensitivity from being circumcised (since having that flap of skin is like having a permanent condom of flesh) which would also explain why someone posted earlier about getting off quicker without the "flap"
No, when they cut the foreskin the are removing nerves that are on it. And also the head of the penis constantly being exposed to air desensitizes the nerves as well. And also the foreskin being pulled over and back while having sex brings more pleasure as well.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I love my dick cheese.

Don`t you Americans get circumcised while you are babies?

Anyway,it`s a simple procedure,get local,not general anesthesia.

Then you have nothing to worry about the clen.

btw you post the greatest threads....

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established

I agree.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established

I disagree.

R u gay?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Your hesitant on taking clen and not the fact that some strange creepy doctor is about to cut you d!ck? IMO clen is cool whenever, but circumcisions are not. Unless you have a medical reason.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
YESSSSS mates I got my surgery done the whole thing only took 5 hours, I was in at 7 and got out by 12. I got some Lorezapan to stop me from getting erections, so I dont mess up the healing processes. I took the clen right when I got home and feel fine. I ducktaped my penis to my leg so the fresh tip wouldnt swing around and get irratated by my shorts while doing some squats. Super minor surgery went great and thanks for the input you guys!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
YESSSSS mates I got my surgery done the whole thing only took 5 hours, I was in at 7 and got out by 12. I got some Lorezapan to stop me from getting erections, so I dont mess up the healing processes. I took the clen right when I got home and feel fine. I ducktaped my penis to my leg so the fresh tip wouldnt swing around and get irratated by my shorts while doing some squats. Super minor surgery went great and thanks for the input you guys!
I`m not sure lorazepam is a ggod way to go.

Those strong acting benzodiazepins can make you very euphoric and sexually motivated at first.

Glad to hear you are well man!

whaz

whaz

Awards
I`m not sure lorazepam is a ggod way to go.

Those strong acting benzodiazepins can make you very euphoric and sexually motivated at first.

Glad to hear you are well man!
**** my only thought on benzos is "where's the nearest couch". Lol

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
**** my only thought on benzos is "where's the nearest couch". Lol
Depends on the benzo.....

Although lorazepam does fit the profile.

Keepitreel,were you prescribed to take this before bed so you wouldn`t have night wood?

btw I`m on Prazepam now,so anxious I had to take it.

Logman

Awards

Because "marriage" is common all across the animal kingdom. I once went to this leopard's wedding and after that they started having cute little leopard babies.