Is taking clen while having a surgery Retarded

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I've always heard you lose about 40% sensitivity from a circumcision. I wish I had been given the choice! If I ever have a son, there's no way in hell I'm having him circumcised. That will be his decision.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I've always heard you lose about 40% sensitivity from a circumcision. I wish I had been given the choice! If I ever have a son, there's no way in hell I'm having him circumcised. That will be his decision.
    There you go. My outlook aswell
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I've always heard you lose about 40% sensitivity from a circumcision. I wish I had been given the choice! If I ever have a son, there's no way in hell I'm having him circumcised. That will be his decision.
    Good choice man. Me either.

  4. good or bad news the doctor reccomended that my anesthesia only be local. i dont have to risk any complications from clen or roids but i will be wide awake durring my mushroom trimming (i cant wait to hear the nurses talking about my penis)

  5. what if they start laughing at it? o.O
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    what if they start laughing at it? o.O
    what you think i have a tiny dick mate?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post

    what you think i have a tiny dick mate?
    just pokin fun buddy. stupid question = stupid answer. id poke em in the eye with my new mushroom

  8. If anything you'd gain sensitivity from being circumcised (since having that flap of skin is like having a permanent condom of flesh) which would also explain why someone posted earlier about getting off quicker without the "flap"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    If anything you'd gain sensitivity from being circumcised (since having that flap of skin is like having a permanent condom of flesh) which would also explain why someone posted earlier about getting off quicker without the "flap"
    No, when they cut the foreskin the are removing nerves that are on it. And also the head of the penis constantly being exposed to air desensitizes the nerves as well. And also the foreskin being pulled over and back while having sex brings more pleasure as well.

  10. this has gone to a foreskin thread lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    this has gone to a foreskin thread lol
    Yes. Yes it has.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    Getting circumsized because dick cheese smells, Anyway im pulsing clen right now so take 70mcgs EOD works wonder since the half life is 36 hours. My surgery actually pairs up with the day i dont take it maybe its ok then again? Any docs on this board?
    I love my dick cheese.

    Don`t you Americans get circumcised while you are babies?


    Anyway,it`s a simple procedure,get local,not general anesthesia.

    Then you have nothing to worry about the clen.


    btw you post the greatest threads....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    I have an issue with gay marriage because it isnt marriage at all. Marriage was made to make babies and make life and we all know a gay couple cant make babies. I have no problem with gay people getting "partnered" because everyone should be able to love who they want but its not marriage,so thats my only problem with it.

    And for OP, seeing your mushroom tip is the best feeling in the world! hahahahah. no need to pullback
    I agree.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    That's a weak argument at best. What about post menopausal women, or unfertal men? Or people who had children from previous marriages and realize they don't need to keep reproducing? By your argument, none of these people should be married, only "partnered".

    Should all couples who get pregnant be married? What if they hate eachother, or it was a drunken mistake? Or rape?

    The use of the word marriage carries with it legal protection of rights under the law. That's the underlying issue.

    I'm confident that I can't change your oppinion and I'm okay with that. Here in the U.S.A (where I am) freedom means being able to do whatever you please, as long as it doesn't hurt someone else. Letting my gay family members get legally married, won't hurt you any more than me taking anabolic steroids. Just like how the OPs surgery won't hurt anyone else. I disagree with his reasons and wouldn't go through that myself, but I absolutely support his right to surgery.

    OP, sorry to get sidetracked. I would imagine if you were to opt for general, the anesthesiologist would be the one to ask regarding drug complications. Just out of curiosity, how long is your expected recovery time?
    I disagree.

    R u gay?

  15. Your hesitant on taking clen and not the fact that some strange creepy doctor is about to cut you d!ck? IMO clen is cool whenever, but circumcisions are not. Unless you have a medical reason.
    Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.

  16. YESSSSS mates I got my surgery done the whole thing only took 5 hours, I was in at 7 and got out by 12. I got some Lorezapan to stop me from getting erections, so I dont mess up the healing processes. I took the clen right when I got home and feel fine. I ducktaped my penis to my leg so the fresh tip wouldnt swing around and get irratated by my shorts while doing some squats. Super minor surgery went great and thanks for the input you guys!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    YESSSSS mates I got my surgery done the whole thing only took 5 hours, I was in at 7 and got out by 12. I got some Lorezapan to stop me from getting erections, so I dont mess up the healing processes. I took the clen right when I got home and feel fine. I ducktaped my penis to my leg so the fresh tip wouldnt swing around and get irratated by my shorts while doing some squats. Super minor surgery went great and thanks for the input you guys!
    I`m not sure lorazepam is a ggod way to go.

    Those strong acting benzodiazepins can make you very euphoric and sexually motivated at first.

    Glad to hear you are well man!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    I`m not sure lorazepam is a ggod way to go.

    Those strong acting benzodiazepins can make you very euphoric and sexually motivated at first.

    Glad to hear you are well man!
    **** my only thought on benzos is "where's the nearest couch". Lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    **** my only thought on benzos is "where's the nearest couch". Lol
    Depends on the benzo.....

    Although lorazepam does fit the profile.


    Keepitreel,were you prescribed to take this before bed so you wouldn`t have night wood?


    btw I`m on Prazepam now,so anxious I had to take it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    I have an issue with gay marriage because it isnt marriage at all. Marriage was made to make babies and make life and we all know a gay couple cant make babies. I have no problem with gay people getting "partnered" because everyone should be able to love who they want but its not marriage,so thats my only problem with it.

    And for OP, seeing your mushroom tip is the best feeling in the world! hahahahah. no need to pullback
    Because "marriage" is common all across the animal kingdom. I once went to this leopard's wedding and after that they started having cute little leopard babies.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Logman
    Because "marriage" is common all across the animal kingdom. I once went to this leopard's wedding and after that they started having cute little leopard babies.
    Interesting you consider yourself on the same level as cats

  22. Did you keep the foreskin and make a leather wrist band?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Interesting you consider yourself on the same level as cats
    Whether people would like to admit it or not back in Biblical days there was more gay sex going on due to lack of females.whether it was on route to a battle *no females or atleast not enough* or just boredom. Bringing something up from that far back shouldn't even come up.

    Back on topic. Glad you got it done without dieing. Remember if you don't like it you can't go back which is comforting.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  24. yeah i got it to prevent the morning boners test is known to give me the foreskin was incinerated in a huge biohazard furnace and will never be of existence again one of my workmates has benzo (prescribed) and that makes me a zombie
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is taking creatine while on Hcgenerate safe?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:18 AM
  2. Is it smart to take creatine while trying to cut?
    By JeffDM5 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:42 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:20 AM
  4. Sore/Swollen Throat While Taking Clen
    By skeptical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 08:57 PM
Log in
Log in