2nd cycle suggestions?

gymrat99

Awards
I am currently doing my first cycle of furuza-a / bulk-up and i am already thinking bout my 2nd cycle!!! power and weight are both up but i am not feeling that " on" feeling. I would like to see what people suggest for a second cycle for either a recomp or cut?? here are some that come to mind:

hdrol
mecha
epi/tren combo
anavar

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
hdrol or epi solo

typically not a good idea to stack untill youve ran at least one of the compounds solo. that way you can know the benefit of the stack via comparison

i would say go with epi. then stack epi tren for round 3

gymrat99

Awards
hdrol or epi solo

typically not a good idea to stack untill youve ran at least one of the compounds solo. that way you can know the benefit of the stack via comparison

i would say go with epi. then stack epi tren for round 3
will epi dry me out also?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am currently doing my first cycle of furuza-a / bulk-up and i am already thinking bout my 2nd cycle!!! power and weight are both up but i am not feeling that " on" feeling. I would like to see what people suggest for a second cycle for either a recomp or cut?? here are some that come to mind:

hdrol
mecha
epi/tren combo
anavar
Consider upping your dosage on your current cycle now then since you're not content with the results.

gymrat99

Awards
i am already at 400 furuza and 4 caps of bulkup... at this point i started to wake up with pains on my side so this is my limit for now.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i am already at 400 furuza and 4 caps of bulkup... at this point i started to wake up with pains on my side so this is my limit for now.
lol pains on your side? cuz those are methyls right? what kind of pains do you think youre getting cuz theyre probly just from training

gymrat99

Awards
lol pains on your side? cuz those are methyls right? what kind of pains do you think youre getting cuz theyre probly just from training
your sarcasm is not appreciated. we both know it is not methyl but i am waking up with pains around my blader area. once i piss it goes away never had this before. oh btw i am stacking 400 furuza-a with 4 caps of bulk-up...also i have gone up from 183-192 in 2 weeks so yea it is working for me as fat as putting on weight...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if it goes away when you pee, then dont worry about it. if it persists and is the bladder, then you might have a sexy little rock in there. do you wake up and pee at night?

gymrat99

Awards
if it goes away when you pee, then dont worry about it. if it persists and is the bladder, then you might have a sexy little rock in there. do you wake up and pee at night?
yea i piss like 4 times at night.

zpole

Epistane solo for 7 weeks.

40/40/40/40/40/40/40.

12+ Lbs of LEAN muscle, huge VEINS, and you will keep every drop.

PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/20 -

gymrat99

Awards
Epistane solo for 7 weeks.

40/40/40/40/40/40/40.

12+ Lbs of LEAN muscle, huge VEINS, and you will keep every drop.

PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/20 -
thanks man but right now i am having horrible experience with this cycle i am on. side, back belly pains like i wanna take a crap but i can't and constant pain on my middle back / sides so not even thinking bout any more cycles for a while.