Getting roids from the guy at the gym

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Hello all, I was lifting in the gym the other day and started a conversation with a guy who is about my size (5'11 230 11%) He brought up the roids conversation and also mentioned that we shouldn't talk about it around another guy there because he was a cop. I have never taken roids but am somewhat interested as my body has pretty much peaked. How do you know if someone is trustworthy when considering buying from them? He is also a middle man and gets it from another guy. I just don't wanna go into this blind!

gymrat99

Awards
if you don't know someone don't trust him.. i rather go based on reviews here from other members, do my own research and get it on my own...just cause it is good for someone else does not mean it is good for you. do you know what pct you going to take on your cycle you wanna buy?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
its a tough call. i wouldnt trust a random person, rather jst out get some down south

if a friend were to offer me though, id probly read into it

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Any time someone you don't know comes fishing wanting to sell you anything you should kick that dude in the balls and run!.... Don't do it.

Use the net or people you know. Never some gym rat!

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Alright will do I have talked to him a few times but didnt know him before I joined about 3 months ago

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Do you to talk about other thing them the gym and drugs? What about callin him outside the gym?

mandime

mandime

Awards
Honestly, as others have said, this sounds sketch as fuk and I'd be very leery of this type of situation myself. If you hang out with this guy for months outside of the gym and become at least decent friends then it's probably fine as no cop etc is going to spend months getting to know someone on a personal level just to pop them for personal use AAS. My .02

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you don't really want to inject something that you have no idea is what in the bottle other than what some guy tells you do you?

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Na but I need a reputable and very discreete source lol - meaning the dude in my gym would have been perfect

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Everyone's a stranger until you get to know them... There's a risk purchasing from some rando dude and there's also a risk purchasing online

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
know your source...of course, you can always get to know him. lol

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Nah,he`s probably ok.

Arrange a buy with him.

If he suggests you meet at his place,go for it,but bring a buddy along.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
lmao sounds like a bit of a chance to me, i'll probably wait until I know him a little better for now

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Is this a sting? Are you trying to get sources PM'd to you?

Not cool bro.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
huh? is this serious or a joke? I couldn't care less if I get a source PM'ed to me or not, just checking to see what people think I should do in my specific situation. You might wanna read the whole thing before you just assume something.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Pretty simple.....if you do not know this guy really good for a long time just walk away....

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
huh? is this serious or a joke? I couldn't care less if I get a source PM'ed to me or not, just checking to see what people think I should do in my specific situation. You might wanna read the whole thing before you just assume something.
That's TSwift though man, haha!!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh, I wouldn't rule it out. I have a buddy that has gotten approached by sources on 2 occasions, and both turned out to be fully legit.

I say feel it out, get to know him & go from there.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
you don't really want to inject something that you have no idea is what in the bottle other than what some guy tells you do you?
Unless you pick it up at a pharmacy, that's a chance many of us take.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Approaching a guy in the gym is like a drug dealers version of a cold call for a salesperson. That's rough.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
For most that would be nice. Not for me, tren kills me.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I bought dbol off this one guy. For a pretty decent price.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
All the bros here share a source/site. Trust

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't necessarily be weary of the guy being a cop, but I'd be worried about the quality. Canton, so you're probably working out at lifetime? I grew up near Canton...If you were at Powerhouse I'd say you're good to go. Those gyms were known for it since the 80s.

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Actually at a powerhouse, parents house was in canton moved to an apartment recently

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
or buy in volume and send one vial off to a lab
Are there really private labs that will test the purity of your illicit drugs?

Not jabbing at you; I'm curious.

Please someome PM me a lab, I wouldn't think that's against the rules here.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there really private labs that will test the purity of your illicit drugs?

Not jabbing at you; I'm curious.

Please someome PM me a lab, I wouldn't think that's against the rules here.
There used to be a lot, but from what I've heard there are a few that still do. Its around $200-300 to get something tested though. I don't know of any myself, but I've heard people talking about them.