Test tren dbol halo eq and var

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Hey guys looking for some input on dosage and kinda an all around critique on this cycle i want to run in april.. Currently 6'1 210lbs.. And looking to do a pretty intense cycle this time around.. Heres how i wanna run this cycle:
Wk1-12 test e 500mg/wk
Wk1-10 eq 700mg/wk
Wk 1-3 dbol 25mg/ed (strictly to jump start gains)
Wk 4-5 halo 20mg/ed (drop water from dbol and gain a lil more strength)
Wk 6-12 tren a 150mg/eod
Wk 5-12 var 50mg/ed

Pct:
Nolvadex for 4 weeks from 10 days after last pin at 40/20/20/10
Arimidex during cycle if i feel any gyno
Hcg from week 4-12 250mg/ twice a week.
My goal for this cycle is to hit about 230lbs of solid muscle.. Any thoughts or opinions?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Hey guys looking for some input on dosage and kinda an all around critique on this cycle i want to run in april.. Currently 6'1 210lbs.. And looking to do a pretty intense cycle this time around.. Heres how i wanna run this cycle:
Wk1-12 test e 500mg/wk
Wk1-10 eq 700mg/wk
Wk 6-12 tren a 150mg/eod
Wk 5-12 var 50mg/ed

Pct:
My goal for this cycle is to hit about 230lbs of solid muscle.. Any thoughts or opinions?
The ratio of test to tren is always a debatable topic so hopefully you have Exp with both previously so you know what worked best for you. PCT needs some beefing up. Also you have the debate of whether or not to run nolva with tren, instead of clomid. People I've seen run tren and nolva usually end the tren with enough time to allow prolactin to clear using prami/caber. If gyno prone, def recommend running the adex throughout. IMO, better to prevent If possible than treat after it occurs. The halo weeks 4-5 will be a waste unless you are referring to a different compound I'm not aware of. After two weeks, it will just be kicking in. And plus, youre running test/tren a stacked.... This alone should produce all the strength gains you desire, not halo. Clomid during pct stacked with dpol/ recycle usually works wonders for me as far as shedding water weight. But if diet is on point, tren should lean you out as well. Wouldn't worry about that untill end of cycle anyways. Also note, I have not pinned but have done plenty of research for the future. Simply suggesting what I've read/ researched plus what has worked for me during Ph/DS cycles. May be wrong on some points, in which I will learn something new for the future.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Wk1-12 test e 500mg/wk
Wk1-10 eq 700mg/wk
Wk 6-12 tren a 150mg/eod
Wk 5-12 var 50mg/ed

Pct:
I would do higher test and no tren. Also if you dont want the water related with dbol why use it? Tbol would do more than fine. This looks a bit like a kitchen sink cycle (appears to be throw enough anabolics in me and some muscle will stick).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also after all of that your pct needs work. Also eq length I would say should be no less than 12 weeks. If you run a cycle like this you are going to have some pretty gnarly sides and you wont be able to tell whats giving them to you.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Wk1-12 test e 500mg/wk
Wk1-10 eq 700mg/wk
Wk 6-12 tren a 150mg/eod
Wk 5-12 var 50mg/ed

Pct:
Also what is your age and bf%, cycle history and training history.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
22 and 8% body fat.. I used tren last time and noticed the most intense strength if my life i love it so i wont drop it from the cycle, last time i ran tren i was taking 75mg/eod and it gave me really good gains, just wanted to try and increase dosage to see if it yields even greater gains.. Already bought the halotestin so im pretty much set on using it at some point. I have never experienced gyno or any sides for that matter other than aggression.. My first cycle i ever did was test and primo, but i underdosed everytbing and knew nothing abt pct so i lost everything over the course of 6 months.. Then i tried materon and test prop and after that i had the worst depression of my life, used nolva for four weeks after but didnt help.. And about 6 months ago i ran test cyp, tren a, and winny, i started at 195, jumped up to 218, and right now my weight is pretty consistent at 210.. I live a clean eating lifestyle so my diet is basically fish, chicken, steak, whole grains, almonds, brocolli, milk, yogurt, and eggs all day

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Should i run EQ at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks? Would that be a little better? And as for tren should i lower the dosage or is that fine?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Big difference between you stating halo and then halotestin. In gonna leave this one alone. Have fun

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I thought everyone called halotestin "halo".. For any confusion i may have caused when i say halo i mean halotestin

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Should i run EQ at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks? Would that be a little better? And as for tren should i lower the dosage or is that fine?
Yes I would run the EQ 12 weeks at the dose stated since it takes around 6 weeks to really start shining. As far as tren your dose is fine but have caber/prami on hand just in case for prolactin. I would ditch the halo and just run the dbol at 50mg for 4 weeks and run your adex at .5mg EOD and that should take care of the bloat, eating clean of course will help with water retention too. I would highly recommend using clomid over nolva for pct along with exemestane , some DAA and something for cortisol like Reduce XT. Oh and wait 2 weeks after your last pin to start your pct.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Any reason for clomid over nolvadex? Or just preference

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Preference. I truly believe it is superior and nolva is outdated.
It depends in the situation, certain things nolva is great for others clomid is what u need. Sometimes u need both. Personally I love torem but I'm on year round so it doesn't really matter what I think

druller655321

Awards
I thought everyone called halotestin "halo".. For any confusion i may have caused when i say halo i mean halotestin
Post in the old school hormones thread next time where people know that halo is one of the most androgenic/anabolic compounds in the world (gotta be top 5). Out in this section halo is a pro hormone. Two very different compounds.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It depends in the situation, certain things nolva is great for others clomid is what u need. Sometimes u need both. Personally I love torem but I'm on year round so it doesn't really matter what I think
Hahaha who needs a pct anyways?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Post in the old school hormones thread next time where people know that halo is one of the most androgenic/anabolic compounds in the world (gotta be top 5). Out in this section halo is a pro hormone. Two very different compounds.
Lol yeah I knew what he was talking about, especially at only 20mg/day.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
My bad guys, im doing this from my phone and all i saw was the anabolics section so i thought this was the place to be.. Is the bloat from dbol as significant as everyone says? That is the only aas in this stack im unsure abt mostly bcuz i've heard a lot of negative things.. I figured since i got all my pct's and i'm running tren A and var at the end that water retention wouldnt be an issue.. What are your guys opinions since you know your stuff?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My bad guys, im doing this from my phone and all i saw was the anabolics section so i thought this was the place to be.. Is the bloat from dbol as significant as everyone says? That is the only aas in this stack im unsure abt mostly bcuz i've heard a lot of negative things.. I figured since i got all my pct's and i'm running tren A and var at the end that water retention wouldnt be an issue.. What are your guys opinions since you know your stuff?
If u run an AI like arimidex high enough then u really shouldn't have hardly any bloat. If you're really worried though how about trying tbol or superdrol?

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I dont know anything about superdrol, however i have been researching tbol a lot lately.. Will the strength and mass be pretty comparable to dbol? I only put dbol in this to jump start size and strength and read how Arnold calls it "the breakfast of champions" was kind of enticing haha

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Just read up some more on tbol and its exactly what i want.. In your opinion do you think it will yield some nice gains if i take it wk 1-3 at 30-50mg/ed? This being in combination with test and eq, then followed by the halo, tren, and var?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just read up some more on tbol and its exactly what i want.. In your opinion do you think it will yield some nice gains if i take it wk 1-3 at 30-50mg/ed? This being in combination with test and eq, then followed by the halo, tren, and var?
Or you could just run the T-bol 6 weeks, tren and var and let your liver take the day off.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I think i'll do that and save the halo for next spring or something like that since i already bought a lot of it.. I wanna try tren e, test e, dbol, and var in the winter... Thank you guys for all the input i really appreciate it.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
This is my last question on this thread, I recently decided to run sustanon 350 at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks instead of test E.. Is that alright? Any thought opinions

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This is my last question on this thread, I recently decided to run sustanon 350 at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks instead of test E.. Is that alright? Any thought opinions
That's fine just start your pct 4 weeks after your last pin, that's about how long it takes for Sust to clear.