Prohormones for Cardiovascular Endurance (Fire Academy)

whaz

whaz

Awards
Basically I had a cycle all laid out to start next week. I started the fire academy on monday and figured I would give a gauge of the first week of PT then start the cycle next week assuming all seemed good to go. I had prepared myself (I thought) for the PT requirements as far as cardio goes but I way under estimated the cardio/way over estimated the lifting. I'm good to go it seems like as far as carrying/pushing/pulling etc. But lacking as far as cardiovascular endurance goes even though I've been swimming and biking for a while in order to prepare.

MY QUESTION - My "cycle to be" was as follows -

Epi - 20/30/30/40/40/40
Trenazone 1/2/2/2/2/2
Dermacrine 4/4/4/4/4/4
Formasurge 4/4/4/4/4/4
Stano 600/800/1000/1000/1000/1000

From a purely cardiovascular endurance standpoint/overall fitness level, would it still be a good idea to do this cycle? The pumps don't really worry me, I've used Epi before with no issues but I have read several cases where guys became winded much easier on epi and this is obviously not gonna work for me if that's the case. I also have on hand EQ Plex, SD, and Hdrol if any of those would make a better substitution for the Epi.

Just looking for a general consensus on whether you guys thought I should go ahead and whatnot. And before anybody suggests pinning something for this - not gonna happen right now, for many reasons - Mainly not worth the risk with these guys atm. Thanks guys.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me like your dedicated. Hence I'd avoid any hormone cycle at the moment and augment your cardio (not to mention other factors) with Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline and something like Biotivia Bioforge if you're older than 21 say. But Research please.

Believe me, your cardio capacity will excel with these supps...been there and have the medal!!

whaz

whaz

Awards
Sounds to me like your dedicated. Hence I'd avoid any hormone cycle at the moment and augment your cardio (not to mention other factors) with Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline and something like Biotivia Bioforge if you're older than 21 say. But Research please.

Believe me, your cardio capacity will excel with these supps...been there and have the medal!!
Bioforge is the only thing I haven't researched so I will check that out. I'm 24 with a couple successful cycles under my belt. thanks for the reply.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bioforge is the only thing I haven't researched so I will check that out. I'm 24 with a couple successful cycles under my belt. thanks for the reply.
I did a log on a comparable product and outside of great sleep cardio endurance was the second most dominant result...incredible in fact.

whaz

whaz

Awards
The old ephedrine,caffeine stack is great for endurance.
I'm super stimulant sensitive or else trust me I'd already be there lol. It seems like a few years ago my body reached mass capacity where stimulants are concerned. About 5 years ago I had a bit of a drug problem and since then I've never done well with stimulants. One cup of coffee in the morning is as far as I go these days. Kinda wish I could pound some jack3d or something but the past is the past.

Cadack

Cadack

Awards
I'm super stimulant sensitive or else trust me I'd already be there lol. It seems like a few years ago my body reached mass capacity where stimulants are concerned. About 5 years ago I had a bit of a drug problem and since then I've never done well with stimulants. One cup of coffee in the morning is as far as I go these days. Kinda wish I could pound some jack3d or something but the past is the past.
Maybe you're better off without all the stimulants. I mean i know they work but they are probably not all that great for you.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Hdrol is supossed to "convert" to Tbol so I would go with that for cardio.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ Plex, P-Bold, or any other Boldenone PH will do you very well for cardiovascular endurance.I'd drop the trenazone too if you're concerned about endurance.

whaz

whaz

Awards
EQ Plex, P-Bold, or any other Boldenone PH will do you very well for cardiovascular endurance.I'd drop the trenazone too if you're concerned about endurance.
What dose would you suggest running the EQ Plex at? From what I've seen most people need to run it pretty high to see results. Why do you say
drop the trenazone? I will still be lifting on the weekends just not as much.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren type products have negative effects on endurance.
I've never run EQ but for a strictly cardiovascular benefit I would just go with the suggested use on the bottle and let your other PHs do the muscle building.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Tren type products have negative effects on endurance.
I've never run EQ but for a strictly cardiovascular benefit I would just go with the suggested use on the bottle and let your other PHs do the muscle building.
Thanks man I appreciate it. So you think EQ and hdrol or EQ and epi?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea if either of those could negatively effect endurance but in terms of anabolic effect, epi wins hands down.

MuscleJ

Awards
How about you just try your hardest and strive to new boundaries.there's a reason it's like boot camp to break you and rebuild you mentally and physically, you should learn that with out PH or AAS. Fire academy is a pass or fail it doesn't place you into a job. Just my two cents coming from a employed fire/medic

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about you just try your hardest and strive to new boundaries.there's a reason it's like boot camp to break you and rebuild you mentally and physically, you should learn that with out PH or AAS. Fire academy is a pass or fail it doesn't place you into a job. Just my two cents coming from a employed fire/medic
A jealous medic at that ;)
Jk bro

whaz

whaz

Awards
I understand what you are saying and I can appreciate it. Our academy feeds directly into the largest (and highest paying) dept in the area. Obviously not everyone will pass the course, pass the state tests, and then meet the dept requirements but position in the class and instructor reccomendations play a significant role in the hiring process. I am giving 100% but steroids exist to improve the human body (in many various ways for many different reasons) I will use this "tool" to go beyond my bodys natural capacity. Good luck, stay safe.