help me decide my next cycle

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys so ive been researching my next cycle and i hope you guys can help me decide. so far i have one cycle under my belt and during that cycle i developed minor gyno so i know i will be running an AI during my cycle. My main goal for cycling is strength i don't really care about size.
here are some of the PHs ive been looking at
super DMZ iron man labs
af Bulk-up (for its anti gyno properties)
finaflex 550-xd
1-andro rx by iron man labs
ultradrol by antaeus labs
im open to any suggestions

as for the AI im going to run should i go with Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex or Proviron? what have u guys had good luck with?

amiller745

Awards
hey guys so ive been researching my next cycle and i hope you guys can help me decide. so far i have one cycle under my belt and during that cycle i developed minor gyno so i know i will be running an AI during my cycle. My main goal for cycling is strength i don't really care about size.
here are some of the PHs ive been looking at
super DMZ iron man labs
af Bulk-up (for its anti gyno properties)
finaflex 550-xd
1-andro rx by iron man labs
ultradrol by antaeus labs
im open to any suggestions

as for the AI im going to run should i go with Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex or Proviron? what have u guys had good luck with?
How does bulk-up have anti estrogen properties?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does bulk-up have anti estrogen properties?
Idk I am wondering the same thing and was going to ask if somebody brought it up. But anyways I'm just looking for some advice for a good cycle for a gyno prone guy.

amiller745

Awards
Idk I am wondering the same thing and was going to ask if somebody brought it up. But anyways I'm just looking for some advice for a good cycle for a gyno prone guy.
Trust me it does not have ai properties. It converts to estrogen.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Run Epi if you're prone to estro gyno. If its prolactin gyno then that's a different story

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run Epi if you're prone to estro gyno. If its prolactin gyno then that's a different story
I ran epi and it gave me estro gyno. I should have said that in the first place. I don't want to run epi again.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I ran epi and it gave me estro gyno. I should have said that in the first place. I don't want to run epi again.
Ahh that's interesting. Was it during cycle or after? also, what were the gyno symptoms?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh that's interesting. Was it during cycle or after? also, what were the gyno symptoms?
During cycle. Week 5 of my 8 week cycle it started forming and I just started nolva thinking it would take care of it and continued my cycle. Nolva didn't do ****. I had itchy irritated puffy nips with penny sized lumps. It sucked.

amiller745

Awards
During cycle. Week 5 of my 8 week cycle it started forming and I just started nolva thinking it would take care of it and continued my cycle. Nolva didn't do ****. I had itchy irritated puffy nips with penny sized lumps. It sucked.
That's weird because epi is an ai. If I were you I would try inhibit-p on cycle and pct and if that doesn't work get some caber.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's weird because epi is an ai. If I were you I would try inhibit-p on cycle and pct and if that doesn't work get some caber.
But I didn't have prolactin gyno. That wasn't the problem. But even if I tried epi again what are some good epi PHs? I used havoc and don't ever want to use it again. I know about IBE epi but what are some others?

amiller745

Awards
But I didn't have prolactin gyno. That wasn't the problem. But even if I tried epi again what are some good epi PHs? I used havoc and don't ever want to use it again. I know about IBE epi but what are some others?
Well I know epi would not cause estrogen gyno unless you get rebound during pct. I like IBE epi and even elite formulations

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really just want to get some test and start pinning myself. I'm tired of all these prohormones and all the marketing and lying.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I really just want to get some test and start pinning myself. I'm tired of all these prohormones and all the marketing and lying.
Lol well there ya go. AAS has their own host of side effects but most people prefer them

5ourdiesel

Awards
6 week Tren and you're strength should go through the roof. Could stack it with some transdermal trenazone and transaderm which might be easier on your liver given that tren is pretty harsh

00S4Boy

Awards
M-sten + Stano for 4-6 weeks, neither aromatize. M-sten for strength, stano as a test base(dht test base that won't aromatize).

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 week Tren and you're strength should go through the roof. Could stack it with some transdermal trenazone and transaderm which might be easier on your liver given that tren is pretty harsh
What would be a good AI to use during a tren cycle?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-sten + Stano for 4-6 weeks, neither aromatize. M-sten for strength, stano as a test base(dht test base that won't aromatize).
Idk if I want to use 2 PHs. Maybe M-sten alone that's defiantly an option.

5ourdiesel

Awards
What would be a good AI to use during a tren cycle?
Definitely stane/aromasin. It is unique because it fits in the category of a suicidal ai, so you cannot get estrogen rebound like arimidex. Most ai's spike up your lipids and cholesterol and can also be harsh on the liver whereas aromasin does not. It takes a little longer until it kicks in but it is well worth it. Only use it if you have gyno symptoms developing. Also get Inhibit P and take throughout cycle to keep prolactin down and the tren sides away.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely stane/aromasin. It is unique because it fits in the category of a suicidal ai, so you cannot get estrogen rebound like arimidex. Most ai's spike up your lipids and cholesterol and can also be harsh on the liver whereas aromasin does not. It takes a little longer until it kicks in but it is well worth it. Only use it if you have gyno symptoms developing. Also get Inhibit P and take throughout cycle to keep prolactin down and the tren sides away.
Ok so what you are saying is to just have Aromasin on hand during my run and use it only if I start getting gyno? Or could I run it at a small dose throughout my cycle? And can you recommend a good tren product? There are so many out there.