Really freaking weird

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I have something odd to tell you.

I finished a cycle and went into pct and I have been eating around maintenance calories as of late. But since about half-way through my cycle and well into pct my bf% has plummeted along with my weight and yet I have been getting stronger and stronger and more muscular.

I am really just trying to figure out why this is happening, in pct my lifts should be going down in theory not going up.

I was 215lbs at 20% bf then I started my down swing on my weight and went down to 205lbs at 16% bf. However my deads, bench and squats have all increased by around 20lbs each since the weight started coming off. The odd part was that up until that time I was at my strongest and now I am even stronger at 205lbs and I lost 4% bf (not trying to might I add).

I have a strong pct but it shouldnt be that strong and my training until yesterday remained the same.

I am confused.

san731

san731

Awards
happens a lot after a good cycle. the new muscle mass increases your metabolism and helps you use nutrients more efficiently and as long as you're training and eating like you should, it's not uncommon to continue growing through pct.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
happens a lot after a good cycle. the new muscle mass increases your metabolism and helps you use nutrients more efficiently and as long as you're training and eating like you should, it's not uncommon to continue growing through pct.
Very interesting how that works. Hope it works like that for my first cycle, but is also be cycling at 13-14%bf. will that still work with a bf like that? Or was it just due to a huge lose of bf then a skyrocket in metabolism?

I'm glad your cycle went like this! That's awesome

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weren't you out of lifting for a while also? Could be muscle memory type ish maybe.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Weren't you out of lifting for a while also? Could be muscle memory type ish maybe.
No I was training I think I had 4 days off due to pneumonia around week 7

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I was training I think I had 4 days off due to pneumonia around week 7
Oh. Well maybe your PCT is spiked with Chuck Norris sweat....it's the most anabolic compound on earth.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
The muscle gods have smiled upon your cycle and bestowed anabolic blessings. Praise be to the cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Oh. Well maybe your PCT is spiked with Chuck Norris sweat....it's the most anabolic compound on earth.
I thought that was flying ninja monkey tears and unicorn horn velvet

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This is one of the benefits of steroids. When lean muscle mass increases metabolism increases. So the leaner u are the more u burn. Pct doesn't mean u gain fat. If done right ur throwing in all the e2 control. U'll actually get cut.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I think it's a mix of the position of the moon and Jupiter, as well as the tape worm going to town on your intestines. Good work man. Keep working hard.

(were you bloated at all before going into pct?)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a mix of the position of the moon and Jupiter, as well as the tape worm going to town on your intestines. Good work man. Keep working hard.

(were you bloated at all before going into pct?)
Not at all, although I had puffy nips (which I have had since I can remember and now they are smaller)....... I am guessing I got pubertal gyno when I was a short pudgy kid.

So this pct is curing things I didnt even know were wrong.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Yeah I got that too. Seems to go away on pct then come right back.