Does M1T + Anadrol= Superdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcoplasm

Awards
Forgive if this is a stupid question but would smaller dose of Anadrol and a smaller dose of M1T be equivalent to Superdrol? Not that I'm condoning stacking methyls, the key word being "smaller". Any thoughts?
Sarcoplasm

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Nope.... A different compound altogether.. Stacking Drol plus M1T wouldn't give you the "best of both". I can't imagine the sides of Anadrol + M1T even @ a lower dose.. Horrible really.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Rather than mixing in M1T, you would be better off taking ~2.5x the amount of Anadrol (compared to how much Superdrol you would take) - then add a diuretic, and some liver protection.

Compared to Superdrol at 30mg, Anadrol at roughly an equal dose + M1T at 10mg should give you similar gains, in terms of muscle, but you will have loads more side-effects. But what do I know.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Rather than mixing in M1T, you would be better off taking ~2.5x the amount of Anadrol (compared to how much Superdrol you would take) - then add a diuretic, and some liver protection.

Compared to Superdrol at 30mg, Anadrol at roughly an equal dose + M1T at 10mg should give you similar gains, in terms of muscle, but you will have loads more side-effects. But what do I know.
Damn strat you really believe in Superdrol...you don't think that's a bit extreme comparing this to Anadrol + M1T?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Damn strat you really believe in Superdrol...you don't think that's a bit extreme comparing this to Anadrol + M1T?
Get a few people to take 30mg of Anadrol and 10mg of M1T, have someone else take 30mg of Superdrol, both as part of the same stack otherwise, and have them use it for 8 weeks. Come back after their PCT and let me know how different the results are.

Don't forget to ask them how soon they are looking forward to repeating the same thing.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Anadrol + M1T, OMG I've heard it all now. :frustrate

I thought I was crazy. :rolleyes:

comrade

Awards
I haven't posting long, but have been reading long enough to know you
ARE crazy.
not that I'm bragging but If we are going to have a crazy contest,
I would win the Crazy Olypmics Hands down every year.

I just have enough courtesy not to discuss the discusting things I do as to not poison
the minds of impressionable people,
you know, monkey see, monkey do.

Mr. Crazy Olympia 6 years straight
Mr. Foolish World Champion 2 years straight.

comrade

Awards
I just have enough courtesy not to discuss the discusting things I do as to not poison
the minds of impressionable people,
you know, monkey see, monkey do.
you could also say I use my body as a guinea pig and am very selfish with whatever
I learn from experience,
unfortunetly the tuition in the school of life is very expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.