Element nutrition - AnabolicMinds.com

Element nutrition

1. New Member

Element nutrition

A store in my area is carrying a product by Element Nutrition , one is called Monster an the other one is called warrior. Tried looking it up an when I read up on monster the websites say its a test booster , but then when I read reviews people say it is a prohormone. Just need some of your guys advice on to what it is so it is more clear.

Thanks guys

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

It's two prohormones from what I can tell. Max-LMG and Epistane
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey View Post
    It's two prohormones from what I can tell. Max-LMG and Epistane
    Wrong Monster is 1-dhea which is a 2 step conversion to 1-testosterone with some test boosters, Warrior is 19 dhea which is a 2 step conversion to nandrolone with some test boosters.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Wrong Monster is 1-dhea which is a 2 step conversion to 1-testosterone with some test boosters, Warrior is 19 dhea which is a 2 step conversion to nandrolone with some test boosters.
    Have a link?
  5. New Member

Is element nutrition the same as reaction nutrition because they both have monster an warrior ?

thanks
  6. New Member

Monster: is the ULTIMATE HARDCORE MASS BUILDER! Monster is the newest and most innovative combination of ingredients to ever hit the market! These ingredients are not only hardcore, but they are proven to increase testosterone levels above and beyond what your body can produce naturally! With this immense increase people have seen extreme increases in Strength movements and strength gains! This is especially noticeable when doing bench presses and major leg movements. Monster directly increases testosterone levels with two incredible ingredients! Monster incorporates 1-Androsterone and Massularia Acuminate 4:1. 1-Androsterone is a Hormone that has no side effects and is FDA LEGAL. 1-Androsterone converts to testosterone without any estrogenic side effects! This provides you with optimal strength gains and muscle mass. -the article went on, but left the rest out. I do not agree with the statements above at all. Haha. It's the article from their website obviously.

Warrior: 19-Nordehydroepiandosterone is basically just another form of DHEA, named to look like a "19-norandro" precursor. Also has some DAA in it. Just found the ingredient list: "Extreme Anabolic Gainer: 1150 mg" 19-Nordehydroepiandosterone Sodium D-Aspartic Acid 3,5,7 Trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone 92% "Anabolic Activator: 150 mg" Alpha Lipoic Acid Vanadyl Sulfate DHB (6,'7'-dihydroxbergamottin).

The reason it appears that you both had it listed as different compounds, is because back in 2009, the company basically had the same product line names, but I believe they actually sold PH/DS supps. OP, nothing great here. Over priced garbage in my opinion. Also the two companies appear to be different. Same product names. Didn't check to see if they were the same ingredients, but that's irrelevant. Reaction did appear to have a few decent support supps and things of that nature tho.
  7. New Member

So does that make it a test booster or prohormone?

Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Element Nutrition and Safety Seals
    By Thinker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:24 PM
  2. New PH released Element Nutrition
    By Manic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 12:20 AM
  3. Elemental Nutrition
    By SlickG3 in forum Supplements