Your experiences with T3?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Worked fine you do get some hair loss at high dosage (it comes back once you are off). So for about 2 months I had two different lengths of hair.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Worked fine you do get some hair loss at high dosage (it comes back once you are off). So for about 2 months I had two different lengths of hair.
Lol that's just some funny imagery. How did you dose it? The most common I see is around 50

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just curious on some first hand accounts and how people used it
I have ran it up to a dose of 125mcg a day it works amazingly well for me with virtually no sides other then sweating non stop.. that being said plan to run a fairly strong androgen with it or it will eat your muscle up as well as fat. Start low and find your spot I do best between 75-100 mcg depending if its measured correctly t3 is not one to go with the cheap version go with only the most trusted of sources or don't use it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's just some funny imagery. How did you dose it? The most common I see is around 50
That was when I was going as high as 150, probably won be doing that again.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I've also heard it messed with your thyroid, is that true? Also is a RC site a legit source or does it not suspend well in the liquid?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've also heard it messed with your thyroid, is that true? Also is a RC site a legit source or does it not suspend well in the liquid?
Ill re-post this quoted text it has made its rounds on many boards you need to do more research before going through with using T3 based on this question. "In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3) These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)But to answer you question it will shut down your thyroid temporarily, but you should recover there are no guarantees in this as in everything in this area but it should be fine. On the RC question yes no maybe is the best I can give you some seem to be and I have seen blood work to show it others I don't know? Pharma is best though.......Not to jack this thread but does anyone have the full text of the study this quote is from? "Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)"?