clomid and nolva for a epistane/halo stack?

L

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Could I get away with just using torm or nolva...or is clomid a must for this pct...I want to do everything right..what about torm bc it is supposed to increase htpa right?

Also dont say this is too much on the liver...its guna be like the only cycle of my life and ill take liver support...epi doses will be up to 40 mg and halo up to 75 mg(depending on how I feel) ill be on halo for 5 weeks and epi for 4. I will start taking epi one week into my halo cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid is not a must. Just Nolva or torm is fine.

And it won't be the only cycle of your life lol.

What is your pct like?

L

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Well youre prob right bc I am never happy, but I honestly dont think I want to get massive. Well my pct was going to be torm and possibly clomid..what am I missing?
How hardcore do u think this 5 week cycle will shut me down?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You arrn't going to get "massive" on one cycle. Hell, you probably won't get massive on 5 cycles. But it is addicting. once you start, stopping is very very hard so keep that in mind.

You will be very shut down after this cycle.

I would do:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA (SNS)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (for cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3
Possible add in X Gels or another ArA product if you have the funds (Start this 1-2 weeks before your pct)

L

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Will I really be super shut down? I thought youre supposed to bounce back quickly on these compounds...and if I use daa would I not need clomid?

What would work to prevent hair loss from epi

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You arrn't going to get "massive" on one cycle. Hell, you probably won't get massive on 5 cycles. But it is addicting. once you start, stopping is very very hard so keep that in mind.

You will be very shut down after this cycle.

I would do:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA (SNS)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (for cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3
Possible add in X Gels or another ArA product if you have the funds (Start this 1-2 weeks before your pct)

This would be a great pct for that stack your suggesting. And as was already stated it will not be your only cycle hell I think 90% of the people on here said this will be my first and only cycle at one time.......almost 15 years later and I said **** PCT im going TRT...lol

L

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I mean honestly I dont want to get too much bigger since im only 510...I just want to be 190 benching close to 400 and thats all I need..haha
Hopefully with this I will get there.

Anyways...so are you saying scratch the clomid out of the pct?? And just do all that otc stuff besides nolva?