Halotestin Cycle

BOSS1717

Banned
Awards
if i was to run a cycle of halotestin only would i need to take an AI while during cycle?weeks 1-2 10mg 2xDaily weeks 3-4 15mg 2xDaily weeks 5-8 20mg NolvaI have never run a cycle before and i originally planned on doing a Test e cycle starting in june, but i have several comps in the next 6weeks and i need something... any advice will be appreciatedage 22 height 5'8weight 175

00S4Boy

Awards
if i was to run a cycle of halotestin only would i need to take an AI while during cycle?weeks 1-2 10mg 2xDaily weeks 3-4 15mg 2xDaily weeks 5-8 20mg NolvaI have never run a cycle before and i originally planned on doing a Test e cycle starting in june, but i have several comps in the next 6weeks and i need something... any advice will be appreciatedage 22 height 5'8weight 175
Why?

00S4Boy

Awards
Yea no, if you know nothing about halotestin you shouldn't be taking it.

Don't just jump into steroids, hang around some boards for like 3-6 months and learn some more.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
The sides was too much for me, I ended up giving it away. Do a couple of other cycles before you go with this one.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
besides liver toxicity what sides are you talking about?
Headache, hight BP, heart rising... It was to much for me, my plan was to take before trainings but just felt ****ty so I stopped :(