IML M-Sten RX / 4-Andro RX cycle check

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I have previously ran 2 hdrol cycles with excellent results. I thought I knew how to PCT the first time and got it down pat for the second time. But since I'm running something differently this time, I need some help with my clomid dosage. I will be following the label instructions for the 4-Andro taking 2 servings a day along with the m-sten rx. Since there's more than 1 ingredient I'll just post what's in a single serving:

4-Andro-Facts1-300x225.jpg

I just ordered everything but have some hawthorne and will begin pre-loading that until the goods arrive.

Cycle will be:

M-Sten RX: 20/20/20/20
4-Andro RX: 2 servings a day for 4 weeks, dosed at same time as m-sten rx
CEL Cycle Assist
fish oil
TUDCA (whatever the bottle says)
multi
extra D3 and extra C
will go buy some taurine if I need it, can get it cheap locally

PCT will be:

clomid ?/?/?/?
D-Pol (has daily DAA dose)
erase pro 0/1/1/1/1
some other test booster, probably endosurge since I've always had good luck with it
creatine mono
fish oil
CEL cycle assist
TUDCA (whatever bottle says)
and probably anabeta or anabeta elite

I also have a bottle of Alpha T2 I still need to log for PES...but I feel that may be a bad idea unless I can keep my blood pressure under control. I'm looking to cut a bit of fat/recomp. If I can some weight then hooray, but I'm mainly focused on trying to keep lean/get leaner until running test prop later in the year.

I see some guy keep recommending 50/50/50/50 for the clomid but that seems high...but you guys know more than me, is he right? Or what do you guys suggest for the clomid dosage?

Thank you kindly. And any other recommendations if you see something vital missing!

Last edited:
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
50/50/25/25/25/25 into AI for rebound taper down over 30 days this never failed me although I would also run tamoxifen with it depending on the cycle...but I like a longer pct. Also I went the TRT route rather then cycle about 6 months ago so maybe I'm already outdated.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25 will suffice. With erase started week 2-3 and carries on 2 weeks past pct. run it at a tapered dose also. So,
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase. 0/0/3/3/2/1.
It's really your choice and how you feel your body reacting.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
What's your opinion on adding alpha t2? Would it be a good or bad addition? Too much?

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Thank you guys for the answers thus far! Think I'll do:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase Pro 0/0/3/3/2/1
with all the other trimmings previously mentioned

BUMP for AT2 question. I feel it's a touch and go matter of whether or not it bothers my blood pressure, but I just want to know it's at least safe to try so I don't keel over in a few days! :)

I'm almost beginning to wonder if I'm ready for stacking m-sten rx and 4-andro rx. I see lots of dudes doing just fine with the m-sten rx. My main concern is not becoming bloated from the addition of 4-andro rx. Diet will be tight so there's no chance of it coming from too much salt/garbage nutrients.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I tend to stay away from fat burners on cycle. No need. The steroids will take care of fat burning with and solid diet and cardio. Plus if you run preworkout with your cycle, I think BP may just be maxed. Your call tho in the end.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Also, consider dropping the 4-andro and just upping the m-sten. 20/20/20/20 will get results but I've seen it ran as high as 40mg ED