1st Cycle Plan

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I know a dude who is going to be doing their first AAS cycle in the middle of January. He's going to be doing a 13 week bulker consisting of:
Weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 30mg's ed
Weeks 1-12 Test E @ 500mg's ew
Weeks 11-13 Winny @ 50mg's ed
The winny was added due to this dude being able to gain somewhat easily (fat included), but wanting to harden up a bit with the warmer weather coming up after the cycle. Normal PCT protocol using Nolva will follow after week 13.

This dude got a good deal on his Test E. He originally wanted Test250, but got Test300, more bang for his buck. Would it be wise to go ahead and bump the test to 600mg's ew, or should he stay at 500mg's since it's his first cycle? I don't think 100mg's is going to make that big of a difference, but would like to hear others thoughts on it.

Also, this dude is beginning to plan out his second cycle (after waiting the proper time, of course) in advance. He is wanting the second cycle to be more of a cutter/hardner. He's looking at Test Prop/Tren Ace/Winny for 8-10 weeks. Would this be good for a person with only one cycle under his belt, or would he be better off going with something different, like Test E again with something stacked with it? Experienced advice would be appreciated.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally.. I would just go ahead and up it due the less hassle..
As for the winny, remember it is more diet that gear to keep the fat off.. So I would be working on him to make sure his diet is good to go..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good cycle, simple and effective.

for the 2nd cycle, that's a common cutter that works wonders when combined with the right diet and enough cardio. i don't think it's excessive at all, dosage depending of course.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
My dude understands the importance of training and diet, and has that part worked out. He's also toying with the idea of a TestE or Test Cyp/TrenE/Winny stack for his cutter. Would 10 weeks of this be okay, or would that be a bit long with the tren E? Also, what would a good dose of tren E be for his first time using it?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks with an enanthate ester isn't long at all. most go for 12 weeks with something like that. i'd say a good first dose of tren e would be 500mg/wk. that would be close to tren ace at 75mg ed.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
My dude understands the importance of training and diet, and has that part worked out. He's also toying with the idea of a TestE or Test Cyp/TrenE/Winny stack for his cutter. Would 10 weeks of this be okay, or would that be a bit long with the tren E? Also, what would a good dose of tren E be for his first time using it?
Yeah, 10 weeks is fine. I would start out the tren E at 350mg to 400mgs/week. With the weight of the ester taken into consideration that is about equivalent to the standard first timer dose of 75mgs eod with Tren A. The tren e is great stuff.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
looks straight. I would extend the W's for 2-4 weeks though.
Sage

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
looks straight. I would extend the W's for 2-4 weeks though.
Sage
Hey Sage, are you suggesting to use the Winny either weeks 7-13 or 9-13? I believe he has enough to do so. Also, he has enough Test E to run for 14 weeks, barring any mishaps. Would it be better to run it longer since it's his first cycle?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sage, are you suggesting to use the Winny either weeks 7-13 or 9-13? I believe he has enough to do so. Also, he has enough Test E to run for 14 weeks, barring any mishaps. Would it be better to run it longer since it's his first cycle?
I wouldnt increase the enanthate use past 12 weeks. The idea that one should stay on longer with the test b/c its his first cycle is actually the opposite. Less is more and since its his first time cycling, he will get 'plenty' in gains. Suggest your boy to keep the dbol/enanthate dosage and length of duration as is and yes, winny from weeks 9-14. The long ester test (enan.) will take approx 2 weeks to ware off after last injection so using the W's 2 weeks past the enanthate is most ideal. The winny half life is far shorter. Good luck man.
Sage

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, this 1st cycle is now nailed and set in stone. Sage's advice on extending the W's will be added in.
Good luck man.
Sage
Huh, why you wishin' me luck? You're talkin' like maybe this cycle is for me or something. Come on dude. :blink:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Okay, this 1st cycle is now nailed and set in stone. Sage's advice on extending the W's will be added in.
Huh, why you wishin' me luck? You're talkin' like maybe this cycle is for me or something. Come on dude. :blink:
:thumbsup: