Possible to do a safe cycle without breaking any laws? - AnabolicMinds.com

Possible to do a safe cycle without breaking any laws?

1. rva
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.

Possible to do a safe cycle without breaking any laws?

Just wondering if it's possible. There are some good prohormones that are still legal for the time being. I figure the trick is the PCT. Using a prescription drug sold as a research chem for personal use is obviously illegal. Is there any way around this? Thoughts?

Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rva View Post
    Just wondering if it's possible. There are some good prohormones that are still legal for the time being. I figure the trick is the PCT. Using a prescription drug sold as a research chem for personal use is obviously illegal. Is there any way around this? Thoughts?
    No way around it. Although their disclaimers read "not for human consumption" what you do in your home is your own biz.
  3. rva
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.

Let me rephrase. Is there SERM or SERM alternatives that one could use during PCT that would in full compliance with US law.
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

products like bulk-up and lean-cut wouldnt necessarily need a serm but more so an otc pct....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    products like bulk-up and lean-cut wouldnt necessarily need a serm but more so an otc pct....
    yeah this^^^ something like the old PP products or the new AF products....you can do an OTC PCT...DAA, Erase Pro yada yada like that. Maybe some other stuff you can get away with it too....I don't know, Hdrol maybe???....Mild stuff like 7/11 stacks too...
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

a prescription makes the serm legal

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rva
    Hd @ 50mg for 6 weeks,

Pct:
    Pct assist, reduce xt, inhibit p, erase pro, animal pm, ur spray
  8. SPS

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    a prescription makes the serm legal
    There you go, just go to your doc and say, I bought this OTC supplement but its lowed my test and shrunk my balls, can I get some Clomid please?
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    A few years ago I very foolishly did a full superdrol cycle without insuring any proper PCT and about a month after my nipples started getting really irritated and sore so I freaked out and went to my doctor where I disclosed to him exactly what I took and he began to lecture me how if I eat the proper foods and exercise moderately I can build muscles and he stated a blood test isn't necessary and that my test levels will eventually balance back out. Needles to say he's no longer my doctor and I told him I'm glad I just paid him to tell me things I already know.
    There are to many doctors out there who really fail in this area..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    No way around it. Although their disclaimers read "not for human consumption" what you do in your home is your own biz.
    This is all you need as the SERM will be used for personal agricultural research..

I think you are over complicating things none of these things are scheduled substances.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  11. SPS

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I told him I'm glad I just paid him to tell me things I already know.
    Quoted for truth. This drives me crazy sometimee
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No way around it if you want anything decent. Research grade chems are pretty legit to order and aren't illegal to have. They cover their asses by putting in the bottle "not for human consumption" .

Only round about I've found, is having my wife tell her doc we were having problems having our second child. (Not true) she was prescribed clomid to regulate her ovulation cycle. Boom. Still not a script in my name, but legal to have in our house and for me to take "by mistake" if desired. If you know someone who just had a kid... Wife, gf, family member. Get em to hook you up
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rva View Post
    Let me rephrase. Is there SERM or SERM alternatives that one could use during PCT that would in full compliance with US law.
    Stop being a *****. SERMs are NOT controlled substances and thus are not illegal to possess. Ordering research chems is NOT illegal.

What you do with them is up to you. But you are not breaking any laws by purchasing them.

That's my understanding of it anyway. But believe me when I say you have nothing to worry about. The thought of someone getting in legal trouble for a SERM is so ridiculous it's laughable

Similar Forum Threads

1. going to do my first cycle
    By canadian boy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 09:57 AM
  2. Looking to do 1st PH cycle... Any suggestions?
    By Nunez03 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:26 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:45 PM
  4. Looking to do a first cycle
    By BigMatty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 07:32 PM
  5. So You want to do A PH Cycle?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19