1 Week into Furuza-a and nothing new

gymrat99

Awards
I am 1 week into my Furuza-a cycle and I don't feel anything different at all.. I started at 250mg for 3 days and decided to bump it up to 350mg last 3 days. I hope i notice something by the end of next week or i might just switch over to hdrol or mecha

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I am 1 week into my Furuza-a cycle and I don't feel anything different at all.. I started at 250mg for 3 days and decided to bump it up to 350mg last 3 days. I hope i notice something by the end of next week or i might just switch over to hdrol or mecha
Yeah, furuza needs to be dosed incredibly high (500+) for awesome results therefore leading to an expensive cycle (you'll need multiple bottles) and you should be a little more patient with it. A hdrol/furuza is an awesome stack FYI

gymrat99

Awards
Yeah, furuza needs to be dosed incredibly high (500+) for awesome results therefore leading to an expensive cycle (you'll need multiple bottles) and you should be a little more patient with it. A hdrol/furuza is an awesome stack FYI
stacking furuza-a with bulk-up now. but my next cycle when i decide to do another one might be either test e or hdrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want to run fura at a low dosage, 300-400mg e/d for 6 weeks is a good place to start.

some people get lucky and see results from as low as 150mg, but a majority will need to go no lower than 300mg.

my old recommendation when fura was hot was 300mg stacked, 400-500mg solo. no less than 6 weeks.

gymrat99

Awards
just a quick update since starting cycle i went from 183 lbs to 195 lbs as of today!!! weight gains started pretty fast and I am not even trying to eat that much when i added bulk-up after a week.. i am wondering what my body fat will be once i am done. can't wait for next few weeks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
just a quick update since starting cycle i went from 183 lbs to 195 lbs as of today!!! weight gains started pretty fast and I am not even trying to eat that much when i added bulk-up after a week.. i am wondering what my body fat will be once i am done. can't wait for next few weeks
Awesome gains!!...you're going about it right bro...as mentioned above Fura normally needs to be high dosed if run solo or if stacked like this you're doing ...at a more reasonable dosage.... results are exponential.

gymrat99

Awards
how long do these back pumps last cause it is fooking me up. can't even sleep at night. started taurine 6g a day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you dont properly use your core during exercises, you end up working your back too much, causing the pump in the muscles.

make sure to warm up properly, if you aren't a newb, then you'll need at least a 10min warm up, breaking a sweat within the first 5 min of that warm up.

everytime I start to even feel a little pump in my back, I just tighten up my core, and focus on engaging that area.

I dont use taurine or that other stuff. It may help, I honestly dont know, people use it. what I do know is if you properly use your core instead of letting your back muscles do most of the work you should be okay.

whats your training routine look like.?

gymrat99

Awards
calling my cycle quits. my back pumps are gone but i have constant abdominal pains and pain around my kidney area. i am not able to eat anything and i can't go the the bathroom and it has me very bloated and uncomfortable. To the point when i sleep i can't lay on my sides as it hurts me... i guess ph is not for everyone. starting post cycle, torem and daa today.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must have some undiagnosed preexisting medical conditions.

Fura is unmethylated, and the other stuff as well

That is, unless something else is in them. And you've been mega dosing methyls.

Oh, fura isn't a pro hormone, it's a fully active, pretty much in protected steroid.

With androgens, more gains, more sides.

Pro hormones aren't any different than steroids in this aspect.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
calling my cycle quits. my back pumps are gone but i have constant abdominal pains and pain around my kidney area. i am not able to eat anything and i can't go the the bathroom and it has me very bloated and uncomfortable. To the point when i sleep i can't lay on my sides as it hurts me... i guess ph is not for everyone. starting post cycle, torem and daa today.
Hope you feel better soon.

gymrat99

Awards
Hope you feel better soon.
pain is all gone, was gonna start pct but decided to stick to bulk-up and skip on furuza-a. since i only have 1 bottle i am going to take 4 a day for next couple weeks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
pain is all gone, was gonna start pct but decided to stick to bulk-up and skip on furuza-a. since i only have 1 bottle i am going to take 4 a day for next couple weeks.
Keep us updated. Thx

gymrat99

Awards
Well just a quick update... I just finished part A of my cycle and started pct 5 days ago. I have to tell you now I see why people do multiple cycles!!! I felt very strong day in and day out.

Had a few issues week 3 into my cycle but worked them out and continued. I bulked from 183 ended at 197 lbs with some fat around the mid section but will work that out. I liked Bulk up and would recommend it to anyone as I was able to lift heavier and heavier from about week 3 till i finished. i broke personal records in over 95% of my workouts.

I had a few back pumps and ab pains in week 2/3 but it went away when i lowered my dosage. Towards week 7 my wrists started to hurt me even with high amounts of fish oil. Aggression was not really an issues with furuza-a and bulk-up stacked. Felt Alpha male in the gym 90% of the time.

1 week into pct and i feel week as hell lol don't know if it is mental or not but struggling to lift what i lifted in weeks 5/6. Also I am still having wrist issues so that could also play a roll in this.

All in all Bulk up is solid in my book and will use it again in the future. Maybe use Bulk-up with a different PH next cycle.