PH for Athlete

insanejester

Awards
Hey. I am looking into running antoher PH cycle and am in need of some advise. The last cycle I ran was a H-Drol cycle and prior to that Androhard/Drive and since both have been banned I'm not sure what I should run. I am an athlete and am looking to start training for the Ironman which is later in the year and am looking for something that will give me a little boost to my strength without the lethargy or the need to pack on 20 lbs of muscle. Thanks for your input.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
androhard/drive wasnt banned, it was discontinued due to a fda raid. you can still get the same compounds from different companies, but theyre still a little expensive.

now for dry lean gains, are you limited to legal? epistane will probly be your best bet. maybe stack with moderately high dosed 11x or tren product. but if youre trying to dodge lethargy, might wanna just solo run it

insanejester

Awards
If I can find it I am game for whatever.

Also. Tamox 30/30/15/15 plus supports good enough for PCT on Epi and 11 oxo or should I up that? Or change my PCT chemical?

Edit:
This is what I was thinking for cycle. let me know if I need to up the dose.

Epi: 30/30/30/30/30/30
11 OXO: 300/300/450/450/450/450

Supports:
Currently taking Life Support, Liv 52, multi and fish oil daily. Will continue with these.
Add Taurine for back pumps and additional joint support

PCT:
Tamox 30/30/15/15
or
Nolva 20/20/10/10
with
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1

Look ok? Which PCT should I go with. The reason I put Tamox as a possible PCT is I still have some in the cabinet from Hdrol cycle. Not sure if it goes bad or not.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
tamoxifen is nolva, not sure if you ment torem.

and yea the nolva pct would work