mistakenly took 50 mg hdrol

bomb

Awards
hey community,
yesterday happened something i could kill myself for .
i prepared myself for the workout , and took my aminos,bcaas creatine etc .
but 10 mins later i recognized i mistakenly took 2 pills hdrol instead of 2 pills creatine lol
i did so because i used an empty box for the hdrol pills that looks similar to the other supp boxes.

is there anything that could happen ?
does it fuk up my hormone levels ?
never took anything hormonal before and im 18

ps:
i got the hdrol at home because i saved it for the future because im afraid it gets banned soon.

best regards

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
You're 18? Then you're Too young to take anabolics/post in the anabolic section

zpole

I would go get blood work first thing in the morning. You might have shut down your natural test production. Also if you have it on hand take 200mg of clomid or nolva just for 3-4 days. This is a must. Let us know how you feel after doing the clomid/nolva for 3 days.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You're 18? Then you're Too young to take anabolics/post in the anabolic section
First, he said he knows he's too young to be taking anabolics. 2nd, he accidentally took some he was saving for later and didnt know what it would do to him, so where do you expect him to post this question? SMH...

OP - you'll be fine. Just don't take anymore, and don't take anabolics until at least 21 - but preferably later than that IMO.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I would go get blood work first thing in the morning. You might have shut down your natural test production. Also if you have it on hand take 200mg of clomid or nolva just for 3-4 days. This is a must. Let us know how you feel after doing the clomid/nolva for 3 days.
This is NOT a must. There's no way he shut down his natural test production after a single 100mg dose of HDrol..OP- DONT take clomid or Nolva, its unnecessary and you could end up doing more harm than good. And you DONT need to go get bloodwork. You are 18, and you took 100mg HDrol. If it did ANYTHING to your natural test production, you are young enough for your natural test production to bounce back within days. You are gonna be fine, just dont take any more - id suggest storing it out of the way in a cool dark place anyway since you are saving it for when you are older, that way you won't accidentally take it again.

bomb

Awards
i dont habe any ai or serm on hand because i wasnt even considering a cycle in the near future , just bulked up for a cycle in a couple of years !
do you really think thats necessary because normals it takes at least a week for halo to kick in and it was low dose only one time - maybe i should buy daa just to be sure
but thanks for ur advices , very appreciated

bomb

Awards
oh didnt see the latest post okay thanks thats good to hear and in fact i just usedc50 mg so that should be find i guess :)

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
i dont habe any ai or serm on hand because i wasnt even considering a cycle in the near future , just bulked up for a cycle in a couple of years !
do you really think thats necessary because normals it takes at least a week for halo to kick in and it was low dose only one time - maybe i should buy daa just to be sure
but thanks for ur advices , very appreciated
You are correct - no AI or serm is necessary at all. You're gonna be fine. DAA might be good for you, but you are young enough that your test production is probably still really high, so its probably unnecessary.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
It won't do anything !! 50 mg is a baby daily dose for a 4 week cycle. A one shot deal won't do a thing ,

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a joke, right?

Bomb, you'll be fine. Trust me.
I was accidentally taking 30mg superdrol for 3 days pre workout, and my weener is still awesome.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
This is a joke, right?

Bomb, you'll be fine. Trust me.
I was accidentally taking 30mg superdrol for 3 days pre workout, and my weener is still awesome.
Pics of the weener or I call bull sh*t

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just look through a telescope. Around 7pm in the direction of the moon...it's there.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm pretty sure those pills are going to go bad by the time you're old enough to to be taking them. I don't know what the shelf life is, but still.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
First, he said he knows he's too young to be taking anabolics. 2nd, he accidentally took some he was saving for later and didnt know what it would do to him, so where do you expect him to post this question? SMH...

OP - you'll be fine. Just don't take anymore, and don't take anabolics until at least 21 - but preferably later than that IMO.
Idk, some place that condones the use of underage anabolic use?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm all for telling the young ones to not mess around, but if they're gonna run it, I'm also all for making sure they do it right.
After all, I can't make them not do it...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Don't do this and don't take 200 mg of nolva or clomid...this guy should be banned. 200 mg nolva could do some serious damage that's an overdose

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
This is the most ridiculous thread !