How much gear while on T3??

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I want to run two t3/clen cycles(average t3/clen cycles) for 2weeks each. I plan on lean bulking but want to drop a few more stubborn lbs first so I was thinking 6weeks of some type of anabolic while I do my two clen/t3 cycles before I start my big 14week AAS cycle. Whats the lowest amount of gear I need to run while on T3 so I don't lose muscle?? Im not an ecotomorph so T3 doesnt effect my muscle loss as much, but I still wanna play it safe. I was thinking 400mg enanthate or cyp so I have some test in me. Think thats enough or do I need more? Also with cyp or enanth you think 2weeks into it, its safe to start the t3 or maybe wait 2.5weeks?

bullfx

Awards
personally i would either cut naturally (without t3) OR do bulking first then cut at the end....

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Really, you like cutting at the end? I would think cutting at the end is a bad idea since at the end of a cycle you need so many calories to maintain your new gains??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I believe that many people cut or used to cut at the end of a bulk.

It seems more people are thinking the same way you are FullyBuilt and NOT cutting for the same reason you stated.

bullfx

Awards
Really, you like cutting at the end? I would think cutting at the end is a bad idea since at the end of a cycle you need so many calories to maintain your new gains??

ya u got a point but i dont like to start the cycle with cutting, i personally like to use that AS shock of the beging of the cycle to my advantage to grow... to me growing is muchmore important than lossin fat, lossin fat take max 4months, gaining muscle takes years.... but every one is different, keeping gains post cycle is not a big issue for me any more cause my cycles are normally longer now and gains are much slower but i seem to be able to hold on to them easier this way...

bullfx

Awards
I believe that many people cut or used to cut at the end of a bulk.

It seems more people are thinking the same way you are FullyBuilt and NOT cutting for the same reason you stated.

hey i remeber u from years ago lol u used to pick on me :cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
OMG now I remember who you are. Actually I asked you a question about massmonsterz in another thread a week or so ago

DAMN bro you are one jacked mutha!

Hey to the other bros here if I am recalling correctly Bull FX about 2 years ago used to ask all these FREAKING annoying questions.

WELL DAMN now look at the kid I guess it worked

CONGRATS man it shows dedication paid off. Before you were just a bother now you are a bother AND I am jealous. :)

Take care and happy hollidays man.

VERY impresive.

bullfx

Awards
OMG now I remember who you are. Actually I asked you a question about massmonsterz in another thread a week or so ago

DAMN bro you are one jacked mutha!

Hey to the other bros here if I am recalling correctly Bull FX about 2 years ago used to ask all these FREAKING annoying questions.

WELL DAMN now look at the kid I guess it worked

CONGRATS man it shows dedication paid off. Before you were just a bother now you are a bother AND I am jealous. :)

Take care and happy hollidays man.

VERY impresive.

rofl ya i used to ask 20 stupid questions ed.... thanks bro appreciate the complement, past year things have started to come together for me, i might do my first show this year if i can put some beef on the back...

cheers

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Bull, all kidding aside you would do the bros here a BIG service if you could make a rough outline of what you have done over the last year. You know general workouts, eating, supplements, stats etc. That is if you are up for it.

Or link us to someplace you may have aleady done this.

Thanks and all the best of luck with getting to where you want to inorder to do a contest.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I miss massmonsterz.....when's it gonna be up again.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
ya u got a point but i dont like to start the cycle with cutting, i personally like to use that AS shock of the beging of the cycle to my advantage to grow... to me growing is muchmore important than lossin fat, lossin fat take max 4months, gaining muscle takes years.... but every one is different, keeping gains post cycle is not a big issue for me any more cause my cycles are normally longer now and gains are much slower but i seem to be able to hold on to them easier this way...
Thats why I think im only gonna use AAS for 6weeks at a low dose(maybe 400mg Test) so I can squeeze two t3/clen cycles in and then hit it hard with 600mg test,tren,var,proviron to pack on lean mass. Plus im already on GH.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fullybuilt,

I can cut with T3 on 400mgs of Test. It works fine for me. I also use a little arimidex to keep the estrogen down but I have found that is enough anticatabolic for me. It really depends on if you are a good responder. I consider myslf to be a great responder compared to others that I know. So it depends.

Mr.50

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I am planning a T3 cycle for february and have thought about muscle loss a lot. T3 works by enhancing the actions of epinephrine (for the most part) and hence when your body begins to use protein for energy, its effects are more dramatic. However, The first 3-4 hours after a meal, your body first uses sugar and then fat within your meal as an energy source before using protein. So if planned correctly, you should be able to eat a low calorie diet throughout the day (5-6 meals) and keep your body from using protein as a source of energy. I am only a lowly undergrad and could be wrong but this is what I am going to try. FYI I will be using some sort of anabolic to help stop muscle loss, but I am not sure what just yet! HOPE it works!! :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mike,

I like your theory and in theory it holds up. But in the real world T3 has a whole host of other actions within the body that complicate the matter. Your plan is correct about frequent small meals but keep in mind that on a proper cutter a large percentage of your calories should come from protein 2g/lb of lbw. This will assist in warding off the increase catabolism from T3. Also remember that T3 is not necessarily catabolic but at the dosages you will likely use for cutting it will be.

On another note...... from your name and location I must assume that you are a freshman at Boston University. If so the main question is are you in Sargent College and learning some of the underlying science that goes along with all this or is this just a hobby. I graduated from BU in 1997 and 2001 with a significant amount of practical scientific evidence for alot of the various hormonal and supplemental practices all of us engage in. Its a great school all around. I wish I had it back to do over again. You can party if you want; you can really study if you want; and it will set your carreer if you are serious about what you are doing. Have some fun, but remember a bit more seriousness that your peers at this point can put you a lot farther ahead in a few years.

Mr.50

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I think im just gonna go with 100mg Prop EOD while I do my two t3 cycles. Im only gonna run the cycles like this (mcg)
My stats are about 215lbs 12%b/f
protien will be 400g
carbs 250-300g
fat 60-80g

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you will be good. If you care about your appearance during the cutter I would just add in a little arimidex to decrease some aromatization fo the Prop.

Mr.50

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Hey Mr. 50, actually I am a senior at BU and in biomedical engineering. So I have only taken a few biology classes but since I have taken them I have understood more and more of the physiology behind all this stuff we do to ourselves!

Anyways, so you are telling me that T3 will be protein-catabolic regardless of the timed meals? I just want to avoid the muscle stripping that people talk about when taking T3. I think if done right you can really minimize the amount of muscle loss. Anybody have experience with taking T3 for varying amounts of time? I'm wondering if two 2-week cycles would be better than 1 4-week cycle as far as muscle loss.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MikeBU,

Sorry about the Freshman mistake, no disrespect intended. BU is a great place.

Anyway, for the most part T3 is going to lead to increased catabolism in the typical dosages used for fat loss (more then 50mcgs per day) but some people even use T3 in a bulker to increase lbm gain because of increased metabolic rate. So to answer your question, if you are using it to lose weight/get ripped it is always best to use it with an anabolic (even just some ph/ps) to maintain lbm. Three to four weeks is a good amount of time as long as you are on the anabolic. Use gugglesterones and other thyroid support throughout and that should help with Thyroid recovery after you stop using it. Don't use it for longer then four weeks; the inceidence of a permenently shut down thyroid is drastically overrated but it is still a rish there is really no reason to take. I have actuall cut on T4, T3, T2 and Triac and I have to say that the best effects I have seen were actually from cutting on T4 and Triac combined (150mcgs of T4 at a bw of 190lbs with 4mgs of Triac per day).

Mr.50