prohormone stacks.

C

canipin2x

Awards
So there's alot of ph's out there, but my question is what ph stack got you the dryest gains (after pct)
I've heard m1t is good alone along with
1-4AD
Katanadrol v3 and beastdrol
Dieselbolin 2.0 and epi strong

have heard awesome things about diesel and epi.

post up your experiences with these or other stacks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Epi hands down. Had me bone dry and I felt like my skin was gonna tear every time I flexed.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I really enjoyed Epi and Trenazone. Gonna run Epi/Trenazone/Stano/Formasurge here in a few weeks, maybe throw in some Dermacrine I have left over, not sure yet.

C

canipin2x

Awards
Nice reply bros, I honestly want to do 2 cycle for research
Katanadrol v3 and beastdrol 4 weeks
And
Dieselbolin 2 and epistrong 4 weeks

Just to see the difference, I'm gunnu start with the epi and diesel cycle first!

theish11

theish11

Awards
Epi and tren

Do u have to take liver shields and what pct etc how do u so this the right way. I found tren and epi online

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
do you live in the uk or do you just not know what youre talking about?

C

canipin2x

Awards
Lol you'll need a pct (there's multiple versions of this)
For liver protection you have
milk thistle
Liv-52
And N2Gaurd and more you just have to research it, its a broad subject.

theish11

theish11

Awards
well my lazy fat ass wanted to ask in here instead of researching so let me get this straight:
1. take milk thistle and liver shield (i assume this is a couple weeks before)
2. take epi and tren pills
3. take pct just as long as the bottle says pct it's ok (after the tren and epi run out i presume)

onion person,

i do not know what i am talking about i do not live in the uk

is this a good stack to get hard strong and lean

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well my lazy fat ass wanted to ask in here instead of researching so let me get this straight:
3. take pct just as long as the bottle says pct it's ok (after the tren and epi run out i presume)

onion person,

i was addressing op, not you.

watching you two is like watching the dumb lead the blind. go do homework before you hurt yourself. stop being lazy, this isnt something to be lazy about. youll end up with fat saggy milky lactating tits if you do that

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards

onion person,

I don't know if trolling or being serious but if your "fat lazy ass" can't take an hour simply using google to research both cycles and support supps.... I highly, highly doubt you have even the drive to get off the couch and get dressed let alone hit the gym 4+ times a week. Onion was correct. Add lactating b!tch tits to your fat lazy ass if you are looking to describe yourself in the future with an attitude like that. Enjoy.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
@ the ish...listen..this isnt something you rush into ok..take time to do your research...and by time I mean 6 months to a year of just research

C

canipin2x

Awards
Look before we start bashing each other I meant for this to be opinionated on ph's you ran or would like to run for dry gains that's all. Just discussion.

theish11

theish11

Awards
I'm just confused. I have found the two kinds like tren not damaging your liver and epi not giving gyno which is what led me this route. Something to do with methyl and non-methyl. I don't want the ph to kill my boys, and I don't want bitch tits. So is there a good formula to prevent this? Is it really this complicated? I'm not trying to take over the world just get a little stronger, leaner, and cut to a magazine ready look.

theish11

theish11

Awards
I don't know if trolling or being serious but if your "fat lazy ass" can't take an hour simply using google to research both cycles and support supps.... I highly, highly doubt you have even the drive to get off the couch and get dressed let alone hit the gym 4+ times a week. Onion was correct. Add lactating b!tch tits to your fat lazy ass if you are looking to describe yourself in the future with an attitude like that. Enjoy.
Yes I'm seriously asking about an anabolic stack in an anabolic forum. Wtf is wrong with that? Why the poop are you here?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Yes I'm seriously asking about an anabolic stack in an anabolic forum. Wtf is wrong with that? Why the poop are you here?
I'm here to share personal exp and advice for other experienced users. Not spoon feed some idiotic fat ass who clearly knows nothing about anabolics, weightlifting, or the lifestyle I live. Therefore, you get bashed, and called out for being uneducated on the subject and no where close to running a cycle. You said it yourself, lazy fat ass who doesn't want to research. That right there is strikes 1-3. Continue researching and come back with you know the difference between steroids and a multi vitamin.

theish11

theish11

Awards
Your name is "stayin heavy" a perfect name for a little fat boy who was always picked on and never breast fed. It's roid raged idiots like you who give physique and strength builders a bad name.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Your name is "stayin heavy" a perfect name for a little fat boy who was always picked on and never breast fed. It's roid raged idiots like you who give physique and strength builders a bad name.
the irony here is ridiculous. are you gonna bump every thread stayinheavy is in to talk ****? i noticed you already bumped a 2month dead thread callin him a little girl

and talking about giving strength trainers and bodybuilders bad names, youre talking about running a stack when you have no clue what the seperate compounds do. you have no cue how to support the cycle. you have no clue to pct or how thats suposed to work. and your "fat lazy ass" (your words not mine) is too lazy to learn on your own so you wanna get breastfed info like a little tit suckling baby girl. can you even think on your own? or do you need someone to hold your hand on your way to the gym and spot those 1lb plastic dumbells you got for your 5th birthday?

/end rant
Nw if you wanna learn something about the compounds. look up all the informative bibles from tuned sports. they have one on pretty much every compound you can get and its a good place to start. look up "epi bible" and "tren bible." im not sure if they have one on tvar or not, but they do on all the compounds that have been around for awhile

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Actually, I've only ran a few cycles (3) of simply OTC designer steroids. Never pinned test or taken any AAS. My name? Referring to my style of lifting. Heavy. As I am more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder. Roid rage? Negative. Simply irritated by you for your laziness and and just pure ignorance towards anabolics and this lifestyle I live and love. My lifts > your lifts.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Do us all a favor. Google "buy m1t in the uk." Buy said product. Take 3 every day until the bottle is gone. Repeat 2x. Or just take the whole bottle in 1 day. OR don't be a dumbass and do the following:

do some reading. its not that hard. If you did that, you would discover your boys are gonna shrink on any PH, and there are precautions you can take to prevent bitch tits. READ THE DAMN STICKIES.

PS - there is no such thing as roid rage. just sayin.

C

canipin2x

Awards
Thanks guys! Lots of informative stuff on how to use google lol

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Lots of informative stuff on how to use google lol
Sorry OP, your thread got hijacked by an idiot :(

As for the stack that will provide the dryest gains - Superdrol stacked with Trenavar and Stano is what has worked best for me. Dry gains + fat loss = win! Can't recommend it enough. Other than that, Epi is fantastic. Don't bother with m1t if you're looking for dry gains.

theish11

theish11

Awards
Do us all a favor. Google "buy m1t in the uk." Buy said product. Take 3 every day until the bottle is gone. Repeat 2x. Or just take the whole bottle in 1 day. OR don't be a dumbass and do the following:

do some reading. its not that hard. If you did that, you would discover your boys are gonna shrink on any PH, and there are precautions you can take to prevent bitch tits. READ THE DAMN STICKIES.

PS - there is no such thing as roid rage. just sayin.
Lol yea I did some googling and was led to that m1t. I guess this not a good idea.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Actually, I've only ran a few cycles (3) of simply OTC designer steroids. Never pinned test or taken any AAS. My name? Referring to my style of lifting. Heavy. As I am more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder. Roid rage? Negative. Simply irritated by you for your laziness and and just pure ignorance towards anabolics and this lifestyle I live and love. My lifts > your lifts.
Why do you care so much about what others think?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Holy ****.....

Where did you dissapear off too?
A very dark place bro, I never wanna go back. Don't worry I'm healthy now fur sure. I'm back to support and help my bros again in their quest for Swoleness.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

As for the stack that will provide the dryest gains - Superdrol stacked with Trenavar and Stano is what has worked best for me. Dry gains + fat loss = win! Can't recommend it enough. Other than that, Epi is fantastic. Don't bother with m1t if you're looking for dry gains.
What dose did u run the trenavar at? I know most ppl end up running it high and it becomes not so cost-effective.

C

canipin2x

Awards

Its good bro, im glad for your input thank you! Sounds like an ideal future stack! dry gains are best for me!

whaz

whaz

Awards
A very dark place bro, I never wanna go back. Don't worry I'm healthy now fur sure. I'm back to support and help my bros again in their quest for Swoleness.
Don't know you/didn't know you man but I had an experience where I got injured and got hooked on painkillers for a long time and the road back was one of the most terrible things I've experienced. Not sure exactly what you went through besides the wreck you mentioned but it's good too see someone rejoin the living. Best of luck to you in everything brother.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 22
Chris1 Anabolics 12
J Anabolics 18
H Anabolics 1
T Anabolics 1