Stano or Dermacrine for cycle base?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I've used Stano and like it but never tried Dermacrine. Which one would you use and why?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano is superior. DHEA simply increases water retention via increased estradiol in men. It may also reduce evening cortisol. Stano's conversion to dht and other metabolites will actually mimic testosterone in a low testosterone environment. Subsequently improving energy and libido.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Stano is superior. DHEA simply increases water retention via increased estradiol in men. It may also reduce evening cortisol. Stano's conversion to dht and other metabolites will actually mimic testosterone in a low testosterone environment. Subsequently improving energy and libido.
Thanks Royd! Just the answer I was looking for

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what about stano vs epiandrosterone?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I used dermacrine with havoc. I liked it and I think it helped. no bloodwork though. test is best my friend

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I heard BPS quit making it. What's going on?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Its already @ lockout
Oh Damn i thought it was gone for good. I stocked up on transaderm when i found a way to combine codes and get b1g1 x2 :D 4 for the price of 2. too f'in expensive any which way compared to dermacrine though. Serving size is puny too and that worries me for some reason.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Oh Damn i thought it was gone for good. I stocked up on transaderm when i found a way to combine codes and get b1g1 x2 :D 4 for the price of 2. too f'in expensive any which way compared to dermacrine though. Serving size is puny too and that worries me for some reason.
bogo transaderm is probly just as good as normal derma but in bulk. considering transaderm has nearly twice as many servings. but its from needto so it can kiss my ass

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
bogo transaderm is probly just as good as normal derma but in bulk. considering transaderm has nearly twice as many servings. but its from needto so it can kiss my ass
Yeah i did the math and it came out just about equal (maybe derma with a very slight edge in value) since like you said the servings per and bogo add up (or down lol). but yeah...other than beast sales and transaderm on bogo in a pinch i try to avoid them. Overpriced..... among other issues i have with them.

whaz

whaz

Awards
What do you guys think about running Stano and Derma with Epi/Trenazone/Formasurge?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about running Stano and Derma with Epi/Trenazone/Formasurge?
Curious - why would you want to run both? One or the other should be sufficient.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Curious - why would you want to run both? One or the other should be sufficient.
Well for a few reasons. I know they both have similar effects as far as wellness/libido/lethargy for on cycle support but they achieve these effects a bit differently so I figured that it might just be an extra boost. But a large part of it is that I have a bottle and a half of Dermacrine leftover that I just need to use and I figured that with the re release of Dermacrine supposedly coming soon I might as well just use my "old" stuff and hopefully make the cycle a bit better. Although I'm not expecting anything crazy with the addition/subtraction of one of those. I guess my main concern was did anyone have any reason NOT to use them together that I'm just missing.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Well for a few reasons. I know they both have similar effects as far as wellness/libido/lethargy for on cycle support but they achieve these effects a bit differently so I figured that it might just be an extra boost. But a large part of it is that I have a bottle and a half of Dermacrine leftover that I just need to use and I figured that with the re release of Dermacrine supposedly coming soon I might as well just use my "old" stuff and hopefully make the cycle a bit better. Although I'm not expecting anything crazy with the addition/subtraction of one of those. I guess my main concern was did anyone have any reason NOT to use them together that I'm just missing.
This is why I said "both" :D....not worth arguing about though. As you said, topical DHEA/preg with anti-estrogens and trans-rez applied to the shoulders SHOULD primarily convert to test (we hope)....the stano is your DHT derivative. DHT and test are two different forms of test. I use androgel for trt...I also use some andractim (the DHT version of androgel) as an adjunct to the test in the androgel. why not use test and DHT? Some want to avoid DHT due to hair loss or other such side effects....I do not have issues with DHT gear and I put all sorts of lotions and potions in my hair anyways like azelaic acid, spiro, nizoral etc.

whaz

whaz

Awards
This is why I said "both" :D....not worth arguing about though. As you said, topical DHEA/preg with anti-estrogens and trans-rez applied to the shoulders SHOULD primarily convert to test (we hope)....the stano is your DHT derivative. DHT and test are two different forms of test. I use androgel for trt...I also use some andractim (the DHT version of androgel) as an adjunct to the test in the androgel. why not use test and DHT? Some want to avoid DHT due to hair loss or other such side effects....I do not have issues with DHT gear and I put all sorts of lotions and potions in my hair anyways like azelaic acid, spiro, nizoral etc.
In reference to your first sentence...I think I missed something lol :) (probably skimmed a post I should have read). But anywho, that's pretty much where my head was at with this stack. Kinda covering the same thing from different angles I guess you could say. I'm not too concerned with the DHT side effects, MPB runs all over my moms side and I'm already thinning so I know sooner or later I'll be going Bruce Willis and I too use all the hair follicle stimulating goodies and what not. Im actually pretty excited for this cycle.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
In reference to your first sentence...I think I missed something lol :) (probably skimmed a post I should have read). But anywho, that's pretty much where my head was at with this stack. Kinda covering the same thing from different angles I guess you could say. I'm not too concerned with the DHT side effects, MPB runs all over my moms side and I'm already thinning so I know sooner or later I'll be going Bruce Willis and I too use all the hair follicle stimulating goodies and what not. Im actually pretty excited for this cycle.
Oh nothing really, I just mentioned to use "both" earlier in the thread despite all the other posters saying just use one or the other. But I don't piss and moan about it and argue my case etc unless prodded or asked to be more specific about what I recommended.....:D

whaz

whaz

Awards
Oh nothing really, I just mentioned to use "both" earlier in the thread despite all the other posters saying just use one or the other. But I don't piss and moan about it and argue my case etc unless prodded or asked to be more specific about what I recommended.....:D
Gotcha! Yea I must've missed that one. Thanks for the input!