Iron Labs Epi Xtreme

gino123

Awards
Decided to get a couple of bottles to see how I liked epi and went with Iron Labs Epi Xtreme. Anyone have any experience with this brand? What did you think? I've read mixed reviews and haven't found a whole lot on the company itself. They shorted me a bottle in the first shipment. When they resent, I ended up getting extras, plus a bottle of Protect. I've got like 6 bottles of epi now. Super fast shipping as well. I was going to get another brand to compare with but I really don't need anymore at this point lol. Just wondering what doses those who took it ran it at.
I was thinking 6 weeks at 50mg ed to kickstart a test e cycle I'm planning, or just as standalone to check it out.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Sounds good I'm gonna so an epi cycle standalone too. What pct and support u got to go with it bro?

gino123

Awards
Sounds good I'm gonna so an epi cycle standalone too. What pct and support u got to go with it bro?
standalone - clomid, daa, and maybe erase. A little more than that if it ends up being a kickstarter.
Have you used epi before or have you heard much on the Iron Labs brand of epi?

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Never heard of that brand and gonna use epi for first time, I will be using lgi brand..

mattybee123

Awards
its legit. into my 2nd week of 30mg and the strength and stamina is coming. get them fired in :)

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
U doing kick start or stand alone? U gonna up the dose next week?

mattybee123

Awards
on its own. ran rpn havoc a a bulk with good results. I did 5 weeks with 30mg as the max dose, not a high dose by anyones standards but I reacted well to the stuff while eating ****loads of protein (would have usually just got really fat eating that much). Running this iron labs stuff while cutting and will up to 40mg in the 4th week and possibly up to 50mg by week 6 if i even do 6 weeks. not expecting massive gains just keeping what I have while I shed some fat and hopefully benefit from the famous epi strength gains. what are you planning on dosage wise?

gymrat99

Awards
i heard some good reviews on estrastain from wyked labs it has both tren and epi in it.

mattybee123

Awards
yeah it should be good. apparently the 2 compounds work well as a stack and that product saves the hassle. Im just on my 2nd run and loved epi so much just going standalone again at a higher dose. maybe get some of those in next time so thanks for the heads up