PCT Pumps

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
So I'm finishing up my first week of PCT and i am getting excruciating back pumps in my lower back. Just above where back dimples are. It's so bad I have to stop walking and lay flat somewhere. I can't even do stuff around the house or with my kids without being in horrible pain. I never got one back pump while I was on Havoc cycle. Anyone know why it's happening now? I drink tons of water and take literally 12 Torene tablets (500mg each) per day. Torene helps but only for a couple of hours. Thanks.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
So I'm finishing up my first week of PCT and i am getting excruciating back pumps in my lower back. Just above where back dimples are. It's so bad I have to stop walking and lay flat somewhere. I can't even do stuff around the house or with my kids without being in horrible pain. I never got one back pump while I was on Havoc cycle. Anyone know why it's happening now? I drink tons of water and take literally 12 Torene tablets (500mg each) per day. Torene helps but only for a couple of hours. Thanks.
What pct are u taking? What other supplements?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol torene? as in taurine?

is your back injured? or did you change your routine or sudenly add deadlifts or anything of that nature?

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
lol torene? as in taurine?

is your back injured? or did you change your routine or sudenly add deadlifts or anything of that nature?
Yes Taurine. Excuse my spelling. And no my back isn't injured. Same routines. No different moves.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of electrolytes, potassium and taurine will get rid of them. Avoid pre workouts that promote pumps for a while also. I got some back pumps so bad today I puked because the pain was so bad.

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Plenty of electrolytes, potassium and taurine will get rid of them. Avoid pre workouts that promote pumps for a while also. I got some back pumps so bad today I puked because the pain was so bad.
I feel your pain brotha! I was weed eating or trying to and I couldn't even do that. It felt like my back was contracting. That's what I would compare the pain to. I told my wife it's gotta be up there with contractions. It's so bad even by walking sometimes that I have to lay flat and twist around and pop my back to alleviate the pain. I drink a ton of water and Gatorade daily and take taurine so hopefully they'll go away. Thanks for the input!

gymrat99

Awards
i am getting some nasty pumps now, i feel it all over my lower back and it feels like it is coming out the front.

ExerciseorDie

ExerciseorDie

Awards
I've ran some really heavy pH cycles and never had a problem. Hope you get it figured out bro

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

gymrat99

Awards
op i hope it goes better for you. Calling my cycle quits. my back pumps are gone but i have constant abdominal pains and pain around my kidney area. i am not able to eat anything and i can't go the the bathroom and it has me very bloated and uncomfortable. To the point when i sleep i can't lay on my sides as it hurts me... i guess ph is not for everyone. starting post cycle, torem and daa today.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
op i hope it goes better for you. Calling my cycle quits. my back pumps are gone but i have constant abdominal pains and pain around my kidney area. i am not able to eat anything and i can't go the the bathroom and it has me very bloated and uncomfortable. To the point when i sleep i can't lay on my sides as it hurts me... i guess ph is not for everyone. starting post cycle, torem and daa today.
You aren't by chance taking the novadren xt product are you, those are the same symptoms I had while taking it.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
That day, it was weird i would wake up feeling fine take the dose then 3-4 hours later i would get severe abdominal pain. I cut it out next day and was good to go from then on.