SD at end of bridge or beginning?

H

henryhavoc

Awards
5'11 185lbs 13% bf. Ran SD, epi, and halo before. Responded well to all three cycles, would like to run a bridge of SD and either epi or halo. A few questions.

Should I start it off with 3 weeks of SD or end with 3 weeks of SD? On other forums I was reading to put it on the tail end because SD shuts you down hard, I've read on here to start a cycle with it because it jump starts your gains.

Also, which two would be work the best? I'm leaning towards a SD/Epi bridge. Something like:

SD 10/20/30/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/20/30/30/40

Or should I end with SD? And for PCT, would nolva OR clomid be sufficient, or should I run both just in case? Can never be to careful....

Thanks for any input.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
for pct, run either clomid or both. if youre taking something that will shut you down, you want clomid to bring you back. nolva is really just nipple protection, clomid beats it at everything else. ill probly take **** for this, but its just my .02

now for the bridge. its really jsut preference dude. its been done both times for the reasons you already stated. personally, i lean towards putting sd at the begining to help solidify the gains from it. rather than just ending and bam! pct time, kiss some of the gains bye bye. and if youre gonna get shutdown, then youre gonna get shutdown. it wont make it any harder or easier to recover if you get shutdown at the begining or end of a 6-7 week cycle. you might get lethargy the entire cycle if you front load sd though, so be prepared to deal with that

H

henryhavoc

Awards
Hey thanks for the prompt response. I'm going to start the cycle with SD and end with epi. I never got the lethargy from SD so I think I'll be okay.

I've had good results with clomid as pct, nuts are usually bigger than before my cycle lmao. If I run both, what would the nolva dose be? I don't want to go overkill, just enough to cover my bases. Probably also throw in DAA and fenugreek.