m14add weight gains

cobain67

Banned
Awards
when do the weight gains usually start coming on with this compound, as I am on day #4 and have gained about 1lb, but that's probably just from stuffing my face with 23x bw in calories.... I am really eager. thx.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Patience eager one. You should start to see things soon.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
when do the weight gains usually start coming on with this compound, as I am on day #4 and have gained about 1lb, but that's probably just from stuffing my face with 23x bw in calories.... I am really eager. thx.
I bloated up and gained about 10 pounds overnight on the 4th day of my cycle at 150mg ED. Theres before and after bloat pics in my cycle thread so you can get and idea. I've heard it can take as long as two weeks for M1,4 to kick in for some people tho, so like Lean One said, you may have to be patient.

Make sure when it kicks in that your watching your sodium intake and taking in plenty of water so you can control your bloat.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is anyone think of M1,4-AD with arimidex in a cutter?? Is the arimidex enough to stop the bloat?

Mr.50

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What is anyone think of M1,4-AD with arimidex in a cutter?? Is the arimidex enough to stop the bloat?

Mr.50
It probably is, but I wouldn't use M1,4ADD in a cutter. There are other compounds better siuted for that.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It probably is, but I wouldn't use M1,4ADD in a cutter. There are other compounds better siuted for that.
I agree Lean One but I was just wondering. I really never bulk "on"; so whenever I am on it is a cutter and I was wondering if it is possible to use the M1,4 in a cutter if it was all someone had access to after the ban. By access I mean left on hand, not :able to get" as I am sure there are other compounds that are going to be just as ilegal as M1,4 will be soon that I could get. But I was wondering because I am sure it will likely be the last thing in my stash to go.

Mr.50

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I was on 80mg the 1st day, 100 the 2nd, and today and yesterday I have been on 120mg. I took my Pre-Workout dose with grapefruit juice today and all I can say is... whoa... it knocked the Sh*t out of me... awesome workout.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I am also using Omega Sports' brand, dosed at 20mg tabs.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I agree Lean One but I was just wondering. I really never bulk "on"; so whenever I am on it is a cutter and I was wondering if it is possible to use the M1,4 in a cutter if it was all someone had access to after the ban. By access I mean left on hand, not :able to get" as I am sure there are other compounds that are going to be just as ilegal as M1,4 will be soon that I could get. But I was wondering because I am sure it will likely be the last thing in my stash to go.

Mr.50
If that's all you have available, then it will certanly do the job. It will help keep you nice and full on reduced calories.