Cant gain off superdrol??

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,971
    Answers
    0


    Lmao rap quotes
    S.n.S team member

  2. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    silly threads get silly posts. it's just the law of nature.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  3. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    DMX is a solid go-to for quotes. Ice Cube as well. Old school N.W.A too. This could get really graphic. Any sensitive white people need to unsubscribe immediately.
    honkey in da house...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    honkey in da house...
    sup cracker!










    btw, I'm about as pasty as they come. check my profile. just black on the inside (and down stairs)
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  5. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

    sup cracker!

    btw, I'm about as pasty as they come. check my profile. just black on the inside (and down stairs)
    butter'n my biskuits as usual...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    butter'n my biskuits as usual...
    ^^^This white boy is a straight hustla....if you stroke out on cycle? he'll try to buy your unused mecha off you while your in the ER
  7. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    ^^^This white boy is a straight hustla....if you stroke out on cycle? he'll try to buy your unused mecha off you while your in the ER
    haha, mecha is the shizz!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    butter'n my biskuits as usual...
    Awe skeet skeet!!
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  9. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,601
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

    I feel strongly that the "gym" that you speak of should, from now on, only be referred to as planet fatness.

    30min workout??!! WTF is that? I buck longer than that. And sometimes go lift afterwords.
    I train people in 30min sessions.
    The goal is to get an hr worth in 30min.
    Cut out rest time and ss exercises.

    90% of people can't do it unless you actually train like that.

    Also, most people investing in a trainer aren't bodybuilders or strength athletes.

    They're people who want to loose weight and be more fit.

    30min high intensity weight training, 30min of moderate cardio, 1hr in the gym.
  10. Registered User
    TruthWalker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I train people in 30min sessions.
    The goal is to get an hr worth in 30min.
    Cut out rest time and ss exercises.

    90% of people can't do it unless you actually train like that.

    Also, most people investing in a trainer aren't bodybuilders or strength athletes.

    They're people who want to loose weight and be more fit.

    30min high intensity weight training, 30min of moderate cardio, 1hr in the gym.
    Just curious - what exactly is your definition of moderate cardio?
  11. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    I train people in 30min sessions.
    The goal is to get an hr worth in 30min.
    Cut out rest time and ss exercises.

    90% of people can't do it unless you actually train like that.

    Also, most people investing in a trainer aren't bodybuilders or strength athletes.

    They're people who want to loose weight and be more fit.

    30min high intensity weight training, 30min of moderate cardio, 1hr in the gym.
    Ok, would you say that the majority of those people (30min gymsters) are trying to save $$ or are fat? Training is expensive and exercise takes work. You admit that 9 out of 10 people can't hang.

    People who want a cheap gym, and don't really try, can find the best of both worlds at planet fatness.

    They serve phukken pizza at the facility to keep the members happy.

    I understand what your intentions are for a 30min workout, but I completely doubt the effectiveness.

    But hey, for a trainer it makes good business since. You can see more clients and charge more.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  12. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,601
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker

    Just curious - what exactly is your definition of moderate cardio?
    Depends on your heart rate.

    For me zone 1 is 150-160bpm

    Using a sub max vo2 test.

    So I prefer upper zone 1, zone 2 training.

    As this is where I can improve my bodies ability to burn fat
  13. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,601
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

    Ok, would you say that the majority of those people (30min gymsters) are trying to save $$ or are fat? Training is expensive and exercise takes work. You admit that 9 out of 10 people can't hang.

    People who want a cheap gym, and don't really try, can find the best of both worlds at planet fatness.

    They serve phukken pizza at the facility to keep the members happy.

    I understand what your intentions are for a 30min workout, but I completely doubt the effectiveness.

    But hey, for a trainer it makes good business since. You can see more clients and charge more.
    There is isnt money in 30min sessions.

    Unless your charging 50-60$ a session.

    I don't work for planet fit.

    That aside, the people who train at a lower price gym are def looking to save money.
    And any gym, your going to find fat lazy people.
    Id rather spend 30min of my time with a lazy person, than 1hr. It's a unavoidable situation as a trainer, unless your at a level to turn clients away.
    If you doubt the effectiveness, pm me, I'll give you my personal 30min workout to do, and you can judge how effective it is.

    I quit lifetime fitness, to go to a small local cheap gym.

    I have clients that aren't committed.
    But I have more that are, and bust asss to get shiit done.

    Even when I train other trainers, I don't have them do anything I can't.
  14. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    "And right there is where I wanna stay Cause your sex takes me to paradise Yeah your sex takes me to paradise And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah Cause you make feel like, I've been locked out of heaven"

    Fuk yeah! Bruno Mars up in this bizitch. I love wrap
  15. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    "And right there is where I wanna stay Cause your sex takes me to paradise Yeah your sex takes me to paradise And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah Cause you make feel like, I've been locked out of heaven"

    Fuk yeah! Bruno Mars up in this bizitch. I love wrap
    Thank you for getting back on topic AwhYeah


    "Girl you need to shake it off
    Too much hair on your chocha
    Shave it off
    Come on, jump smack your ass and break it off
    And if it's too hot for y'all?
    You need to take it off"

    -Puff and Busta
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  16. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

    Thank you for getting back on topic AwhYeah

    "Girl you need to shake it off
    Too much hair on your chocha
    Shave it off
    Come on, jump smack your ass and break it off
    And if it's too hot for y'all?
    You need to take it off"

    -Puff and Busta
    I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
    Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
    Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo
    And possibly bend you over look back and watch me

    --Akon classic--Smack That
  17. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    you guys are good rappers.
  18. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    you guys are good rappers.
    Thank you!


    I think we could expand this thread to quotes from any genre. . .
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  19. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

    Thank you!

    I think we could expand this thread to quotes from any genre. . .
    Done. I present to you---Taylor Swift.

    "It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
    And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh
    It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
    To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
    Yeaaaah
    We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
    It's miserable and magical oh yeah
    Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh"

    You're welcome
  20. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Done. I present to you---Taylor Swift.

    "It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
    And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh
    It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
    To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
    Yeaaaah
    We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
    It's miserable and magical oh yeah
    Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh"

    You're welcome
    I thought it was super "cute" when she performed photograph with def leppard on crossroads with her little dress and small boobies and cowboy boots belting out the lyrics to photograph with the guitar and drums almost drowning her out.
  21. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    I thought it was super "cute" when she performed photograph with def leppard on crossroads with her little dress and small boobies and cowboy boots belting out the lyrics to photograph with the guitar and drums almost drowning her out.
    Fukk! I would wreck her. She has this weird sexy Ora about her
  22. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Fukk! I would wreck her. She has this weird sexy Ora about her
    she has that cute young innocent thing going on. She did some collaborations with rappers matter of fact. We know what probably happened with those thugs and an innocent white girl. bastards.
  23. Registered User
    theish11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Servings per Container: 90 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 15mg * 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg * 2-17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 4mg * 1,4,6-Androstatrien 3-17-dione 10mg *

    Is there SuperDrol in this
    klajsd;flksaj;faksj;faksdf
  24. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    Servings per Container: 90 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 15mg * 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg * 2-17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 4mg * 1,4,6-Androstatrien 3-17-dione 10mg *

    Is there SuperDrol in this
    First of all this is not a superdrol thread. Post this in a proper superdrol thread. Please don't let the thread title mislead you.

    second of all pose this question to that jbry guy......he knows about all that chloro-floro-methyl stuff. He may currently be busy pushing around sleds with weights on them right now though.
  25. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    I like your sig by the way.
  26. Registered User
    Superman_777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    In on troll thread
  27. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    Servings per Container: 90 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 15mg * 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg * 2-17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 4mg * 1,4,6-Androstatrien 3-17-dione 10mg *

    Is there SuperDrol in this
    google, 2-17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one

    then, post some wrap/other music quotes



    "I'm gonna take my time
    She gonna get hers before I
    I'm gonna take it slow
    I'm not gonna rush the stroke"

    -Snoop D'oh'dubba'G






    it's Ultradrol. close. but not the same. nut up and get real gear (don't h8t PH loverz, you know it be true).



    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    First of all this is not a superdrol thread. Post this in a proper superdrol thread. Please don't let the thread title mislead you.

    second of all pose this question to that jbry guy......he knows about all that chloro-floro-methyl stuff. He may currently be busy pushing around sleds with weights on them right now though.
    ^this
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  28. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    "handle you like arthritis"
    "still got the golden touch like king midas"
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  29. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Good,quality trolling,is what I like!
  30. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,601
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    Servings per Container: 90 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 15mg * 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg * 2-17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 4mg * 1,4,6-Androstatrien 3-17-dione 10mg *

    Is there SuperDrol in this
    nope.
    hdrol 15mg,
    max lmg 20mg,
    methyl stenbolone 4mg,
    atd 10mg
  31. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    nope.
    hdrol 15mg,
    max lmg 20mg,
    methyl stenbolone 4mg,
    atd 10mg
    There he is! to save the chemical nomenclature day again
  32. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    nope.
    hdrol 15mg,
    max lmg 20mg,
    methyl stenbolone 4mg,
    atd 10mg
    They might as well throw some Superdrol in there... I bet it would make it way better!!
  33. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    come on guys, lets get back on topic.


    "F*ck you think I'm here for my health?
    I need this wealth, because I feed myself
    You play with my life, when you play with my money
    Playin around but this'll be the last time you think somethin's funny"

    -DMX
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  34. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    "Oh you think it's funny then you don't know me money
    It's about to get ugly, fck it dog I'm hungry
    I guess you know what that mean, come up off that green"

    -DMX
  35. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    "Oh you think it's funny then you don't know me money
    It's about to get ugly, fck it dog I'm hungry
    I guess you know what that mean, come up off that green"

    -DMX
    "Five n*ggaz or a fiend, don't make it a murder scene
    Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone
    let a dog roam and he'll find his way home
    Home of the brave, my home is a cage
    and yo I'ma slave til' my home is a grave
    I'ma pull paper, it's all about the papers
    Bitches talkin' paper then how they wanna rape us"
    -DMX
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  36. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    "I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart, love in my mind
    I seen nights full of pain, days are the same
    You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
    I search but never find, hurt but never cry
    I work and forever try but I'm cursed, so never mind
    And it's worse, but better times seem further and beyond
    The top gets higher the more that I climb
    The spot gets smaller and I get bigger
    Trying to get in where I fit in; no room for a nigga
    But, soon for a nigga it be on, mother****er
    Cause, all this bull**** done made me strong, mother****er"

    Weezy--Drop the World
  37. Registered User
    ExerciseorDie's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Don't ever put that someone trained at planet fitness. No one has ever trained at any planet fitness lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much strength did yall gain off Superdrol and Phera Plex
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 04:00 PM
  2. Cookbook for those that cant gain..
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 06:33 AM
  3. How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 09:57 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 08:22 AM
  5. Add a ph to solidify gains off a 6 week cycle
    By mauibuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in