Cycling causes a long term drop in test levels?

Onions

Awards
Is there any evidence to support this 'side effect'? As in evidence published in a peer review journal.
We have all heard stories of people messing up there pct or simply not having a pct and forever fking up their endogenous test production.
The reason I ask this is the oral contraceptive pill works thhrough the same negative feedback loop in females. Exogenous oestrogens/progesterones inhibit the production GnRH, FSH and LH which in turns prevents the ovaries from releasing follicles and producing their own oestrogen. Millions of women are on the OCP worldwide for long periods of time and there seems to be no evidence that it causes any long term decrease in oestrogen and follicle production on cessation. Why would the testes behave differantly?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Life causes a long term drop in test levels. My test level is lower at 29 than 21, is it cause I cycled? Who knows, its still "normal" or in the range atleast

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Every time you turn your body off the more Likly it's not gonna start back up or be much more lazy about it. There are people that cycles for years and can come back but those people are fue and far between.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
go make a new account plz. or you will forever be known as OnionKnight's squire

and this would be a very hard thing to prove. first off, its hard to study long term effects of steroids when theyre illegal. second, test levels already dip with age. what would be the determining factor to say it was because of cycling and not just a part of aging?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Every time you turn your body off the more Likly it's not gonna start back up or be much more lazy about it. There are people that cycles for years and can come back but those people are fue and far between.
Everytime you cycle its more likely its not going to start back up? Disagree, even if someone runs a shifty pct their body will attempt to restore homeostasis, it can just take much longer. I think its along the lines of use turns into abuse turns into fuk it I will just blast and cruise or go on trt. If you are responsible and run a solid pct everytime and have a sufficient amount of time between cycles you will be fine imo.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I'm just going to cycle till 30-35, then TRT till 40 when I can get test vials implanted as balls---basically a "test pump" if you will; diabetics have been using them for years.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to cycle till 30-35, then TRT till 40 when I can get test vials implanted as balls---basically a "test pump" if you will; diabetics have been using them for years.
That is pretty genius.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Everytime you cycle its more likely its not going to start back up? Disagree, even if someone runs a shifty pct their body will attempt to restore homeostasis, it can just take much longer. I think its along the lines of use turns into abuse turns into fuk it I will just blast and cruise or go on trt. If you are responsible and run a solid pct everytime and have a sufficient amount of time between cycles you will be fine imo.
Every time I post this. ^^^^ this is what I get.

Every body sees it different way but... Every time iv cycled and pct'd my natty test and sex frequency got less and less. Till I didn't care to do it at all.... I know everyone is different but that's just me.